It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof that Maitreya is a fake, and that this whole thing is a SCAM!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
His supposed 'handprint'

His actual hand.

Need I say more? If someone can post up a higher resolution picture of the last two, that would be great! I've seen a scan before in large resolution, and you can clearly see a difference in the thumb size.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ogund.3]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ogund.3]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hm...I think you should say more yes because I didn't really understand what this is all about.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There is more to the image of the hand than meets the eye!!

Look a little closer!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
There is more to the image of the hand than meets the eye!!

Look a little closer!!

If you look at the last picture I posted... you'll notice that not one person has his/her attention fixated on Maitreya. Kind of weird, ain't it.. considering his supposed role.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No doubt in my mind that Maitreya is a fake but the pictures you provided are not really evidence that the hands are not alike, how would you compare them from the pictures provided.

link   
reply to post by spirit777child

That it looks like a devil on the palm?

link   
did you actually need proof? what was your first clue?
what if you never found tthis proof?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
No doubt in my mind that Maitreya is a fake but the pictures you provided are not really evidence that the hands are not alike, how would you compare them from the pictures provided.

Best I could find at the moment. I really wish someone could find the larger scan of this one.

www.share-international.org...

you can clearly see the difference then in the size of the thumb...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
did you actually need proof? what was your first clue?
what if you never found tthis proof?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by randyvs]

I don't need proof..I've known this was fishy from the start. However, like all religion, once people get on, they usually never fall off false worship.

link   

Originally posted by ogund.3
His actual hand.

There is no 'actual hand' of Maitreya because he's completely made up.
Benjamine Creme 'channels' this nobody in order to get $$$.
Maitreya has been on the verge of disclosing himself for decades.
It's all bull.
But so is the 'actual hand'. There is no 'actual hand'.
The guy doesn't exist.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by FlyersFan]

link   

Originally posted by Mer Ka Bah
reply to post by spirit777child

That it looks like a devil on the palm?

Indeed

Share International opperate on a basis of symbols and signs. What they show to the world and what is seen by those in esoteric circles are two very opposing things.

Feel free to reed the post Maitreya The Falling Away post in General Conspiracy Discussions for a bit more info.

Spirit

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ogund.3
His actual hand.

There is no 'actual hand' of Maitreya because he's completely made up.
Benjamine Creme 'channels' this nobody in order to get $$$.
Maitreya has been on the verge of disclosing himself for decades.
It's all bull.
But so is the 'actual hand'. There is no 'actual hand'.
The guy doesn't exist.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by FlyersFan]

I meant the supposed handprint vs the hand of the supposed Maitreya.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Scam or not, MANY people around the world (the awareness of his existence is just starting here in the USA) are ready to give this guy everything and to trust him completely. Leaders like Gorbechev, the Dali Lama, a few bishops in Rome and many celebrities are giving Maitreya his full support. He's not even in human form yet but that doesn't bother many people. They're awaiting him like he's Christ, which he is not, though he may come from the clouds like Christ is suppose (altho Maitreya may use a UFO for his arrival like he hints on the Share International website).

He may be a fake, but it doesn't matter. Multitudes are giving him his support. His reign cannot begin though until more people go away from God and want his arrival and that is happening at an alarming rate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've never heard of this dude you're talking about, but I checked out the "absolute proof" you provided and... laughed.

Try harder please.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
He's not even in human form yet ...

And he never will be.
That would totally screw up Benjamine Creme's scam.
He's making money off the 'pending arrival'.
(has been 'pending' for at least the past 2 decades)
If he had to fake a real person, that would be the end of it all.

DNA .. fingerprints ..
Anyone he grabbed to fake being Maitreya would be put to the test with science.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The whole betraya thing just creeps me out. I don't know much about it/him but my my sixth sense has always told me to steer clear. I have a feeling this Benjamin Creme character is one of many who concocted his own religion and has managed to avoid working a real job for decades now, the old codger.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Matreiya isn't fake, he has a video on youtube. His username is matreiyalux. Keep your sound down very low. I'm not being mean posting his video; the video has been on youtube for 2 months and I was the very first viewer today. I thought we'd make his day, ya know?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

Do we know when the last two pics were taken? I would bet money that is Obama in those pics.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why does nobody notice all the fallen angel activity in the skies? There is lots of proof. You can even see the star sign and it moves around all crazy you can't miss it. It's not always there but this is the Anti-Christ. He gives his first interview on television this year as a "ordinary wise man." How does no one see this? It might not be visible everywhere but they are faking the star of Bethlehem and they are calling it the "sign of the Son of Man." BAHA yeah right. Anti-Christ. Add up his name.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you guys think this is all fake look up. Lots of fallen angel activity up there including the Star UFO ship. Also a fallen angel named Sanada will be playing Jesus Christ and there will even be Buddha etc. for every faith there is. He will come in a ship with a New Jerusalem but a FAKE New Jerusalem so believe it not. Remember Satan ALWAYS COUNTERFEITS God.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join