It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination Alert

www.nworeport.com

On July 13, a World Health Organization (WHO) Global Alert headlined, "WHO recommendations on pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccinations" suggest that universally mandated ones are coming. It stated that on July 7, the pharmaceutical industry-dominated Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunization held an "extraordinary meeting in Geneva to discuss issues and make recommendations related to vaccine for the pandemic (H1N1) 2009."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is this real? Is the swine flu real or just hype? Or is this just another way for the big boys to make more money? We are truly in the last days and things are getting so bad. Most of the public are sleep and don't even know what is going on. What will it take for most of the population to wake up?

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
crazy

worldwide?

how will they manage that?

It's impossible, not at all possible.

Today Google India was closed due to someone there catching the swine flu. Still making headlines around the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Agencies to set up mass swine flu vaccinations

And so it begins. If you had asked me if this would occur a few months ago- I would prolly had said no. Now, I find it interesting that they are going to start this. I wonder how long until you start to see this in other cities. I normally do not pay any attention to getting a Flu shot in the fall- so I am not really sure when they start doing those. How many doses are there? I have an idea why SF...maybe because of AIDS? That would be my guess. But, there has to be other population centers in the US that have a high AIDS count in an area other than San-Franciso-right (pls do not flame from my guess and opinion)?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Damn, really is gonna happen then. Chances are that for my town, they will be running the vaccinations from my work (at a leisure centre) as they do the polls and blood donors there too. I'm going to find it very hard to not put up posters or talk to people regarding doing research on the jab before they get it. I might conveniently be ill that week so I'm not around for them to force it on me just yet.

If the vaccine did have risks attached, how will they be able to roll out the vaccine without a negative reaction being shown to put off all those who haven't had it done yet? Would it be a matter of it taking a while for the ills to have an effect or would they run a major operation to get everyone done within a day or two (which I can imagine would be pretty impossible!)?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by renster

Is this real? Is the swine flu real or just hype? Or is this just another way for the big boys to make more money? We are truly in the last days and things are getting so bad. Most of the public are sleep and don't even know what is going on. What will it take for most of the population to wake up?

Is this real? HELL YEAH! Here is a thread with info that I bet my life on that you will find worth listening to. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will take people like you passing this information on to as many people as possible, they might not listen but I bet 6 out of ten will especially if they have children in schools.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi/

I came a cross an Article that was quite interesting..

VACCINES and DISEASES

Swine Flu - The manufacturers behind the flu virus
Patricia Bohackyj.

Before we even heard of the apparent recent outbreak of the Swine flu in Mexico, a gigantic pharmaceutical disaster had occurred in the United States about six months ago (December 2008) that may perhaps be responsible for the current worldwide flu health scare. A disastrous and possible intentional contamination of a seasonal flu vaccine has gone almost unnoticed and without receiving much international media attention, that no doubt, should have made front page headline news, world wide.

Baxter International, a vaccine developer and manufacturer, has been caught on the brink of starting an Avian flu pandemic. They distributed contaminated flu vaccines with H5N1 Avian flu virus to 18 countries last December, as part of the seasonal flu vaccine. Apparently, the Czech Republic decided to test the vaccine before injecting it into humans and discovered the dreadful contamination. The H5N1 is a strain of the avian flu that is classed as a bio-terrorism agent. How did the virus get into the vaccine? Well, no one is asking. If it was accidentally, then no one is explaining that either.

SOURCE

This Women Patricia Bohackyj also has spoken against OTHER vaccinations ...GOOGLE~Patricia Bohackyj

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Wonder if ...

wonder if this 'flu vaccine' is intended to make us receptive to a worse 'flu pandemic' (a real one, a killer) a little further along ?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi/

Found Legal action you can take against forced vaccination

LEGAL ACTION YOU CAN TAKE AGAINST FORCED VACCINATIONS By birdflu666 If you live in the USA, Canada, Japan or Europe, you could be forced to take a vaccination against the swine flu this fall. But you can take legal action today using documents ready to download from a website in Switzerland. Many thanks to Detlev Hegeler for risking an attack by hackers!

And a Blog about inoculation..1976

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I agree, how is it going to be possible to force people to have a jab?

That would mean tracking down possibly millions of people in the uk alone to there home and litterally hold them down to give a jab - cos thats what they would have to do to me.

It would cost billions and i just dont see it happening.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

I think there will be TONS of problems with the h1n1 vaccine... "They" will not report it...

The news media is in the administrations pocket...You may hear of "problems" in your area of friends...but will be made to think you are the only one having problems...DISinformation...

The masses will believe there is no problem....as a result...no problem...

Obama has made it his right to shut down or limit the internet...so the only information we'll get is very positive info...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It is definitely real. Follow the money.

Drug groups to reap swine-flu billions

Start a plague, kill off the people elites consider undesirables (the poor and third world populations) and rake in the cash from the vaccinations. Disease is big business now.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I agree, how is it going to be possible to force people to have a jab? That would mean tracking down possibly millions of people in the uk alone to there home and litterally hold them down to give a jab - cos thats what they would have to do to me. It would cost billions and i just dont see it happening.

That will be fairly easy as most 'sleeping' people will be clamouring for this vaccination, queuing up in the streets demanding it. They will not notice people starting to die not from swine flu but from the vacination until it is too late. The ones that refuse will be in the minority and so can easily be rounded up...or 'visited'. It's getting scary.

top topics

join