It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO with waving alien caught on film!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
www.cropcirclewisdom.com...

So it looks like the alien is purple, and went shopping at JC Penny's. I don't know but this might be real.

It's pretty crazy, if real.

I'm afraid that it could have been easily staged with a few props, and some helium, but the video is not being shown yet, I'm guessing it is for monetary reasons. So they are just showing stills from the video.

Yeah, it is fishy.

Yeah, it could have easily been staged not using CGI.

I'm no expert so I wouldn't be able to spot CGI in any reliable way.

TEAR IT APART ATS, LET SEE IF WE HAVE A LIVE ONE OR NOT!!

GO!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
looks like some dude in a field waving at the camera. probably NOT an alien. Very fishy indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
all I see is a human waving...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
man, why did you give this any attention at all?
you're on bunk status.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It is pretty similar to a frat alien minus the long arms.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

it looks like a guy standing in field releasing a balloon

i'm not seeing the Alien connection

[edit on 14-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
man, why did you give this any attention at all?
you're on bunk status.

Dang it!! I can't believe it!! Bunk Status!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well thats the worst set of pictures I have seen since a long time, so aliens wear blue t-shirts and greet like humans?!

CX

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It looks like a guy in a field launching something, possible a RC craft...you can see him holding the thing up.

Unless others are seeing something else.

CX.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well first, these pictures are a few years old,
and second: these where two men filming a "ufo", while one of them is filming the other one went into the field to show perspective towards the ufo. It' a human and he's not even waving.

I came across the original webpage that published this with the exact information just a few days ago, I'd have to look up the url though, will post here when I find it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well, nowhere on that site it says the man waving came from the ufo or is an alien, he's probably part of the team.

If you go and read what the site says, they are videotaping the object in the sky, there are several frames where the 'ufo' can be seen, then there are a few more frames where the camera man videotapes one of the guys in the group lowering down the balloon because they have to leave, since the farmer came around and was angry because of the intrusion

Oh, and the video won't be released at this time, of course not, first lets see how much money can be made, then find an excuse and hide the original video, only show a few frames, then wait till everyone forgets about it, profit!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

ummm

it just looks like a guy waving at the ufo in the field

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I guess it's one of those many it could be real type pictures. The last two shots are of interest as it looks as though the E.T. has lost some stature. I wished the people who shot this would have made some comment on these last two pictures. I wonder what went on after the ET was dropped off. Did he split or disappear? That info would be kind of nice. Hmm....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
LMAO it's some dude in a costume (Barney costume maybe?) standing a field playing with a frisbie.

He's not waving he's trying to catch the frisbie that someone has thrown to him, that isn't a UFO or alien.

The video footage is still and reasonably clear and will not be published for public domain at this moment in time

And I doubt it'll ever get released because it's a terrible joke

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe it's the Nordics - pretty tall - or a rogue 10 year old and his brother with a torch?

But my investigative side says - tall dude with frisbee.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmmm. Blue shirt, black pants

...I think it's Mr. Spock!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That looks like it would be a very large alien, or its really close to him. I would have gotten closer. On second thought, it's a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Mr. Spock didn't play frisbee. My guess is dude waving at ufo.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Mr. Spock didn't play frisbee.

But Leonard Nimoy did!!!

<<   2 >>

join