It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Proof and More that 9/11 was an Inside Job!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If Bush and Co are such a great Cabal then why was Obama elected? Remember the polling machines that let him win, why did they not work in 2008?

The current administration is dismantling what the GOP built up, Pelosi it trying to destroy the CIA and they are appointing a czar for everything from toilet paper to video games.

What the truth movement has going for it is the fact that Obama needs to deflect and he originally stated no prosecution but with the unemployment rate getting ready to hit 11% they need something. However, i have one question. What if there is another investigation with the same results????

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
If the investigation is sincere and honest, which previously it was not, then it will conclude that September the Eleventh Two Thousand and One was the first and last day in the History of Mankind that the Laws of physics were suspended totally.....in order for the first investigation(which Bush refused initially to even have...odd in itself ) to conclude, using smoke and mirrors,that the US needs to be in Iraq and Afghanistan.....

3000 Americans dead??

.collateral damage courtesy of Bush and Cheney....

[edit on 15-7-2009 by benoni]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

This is pathetic, and what a sad excuse this is for using the memories of 9/11 victims as nothing more than a PR stunt for a hack-job mission, and some publicity.

You and others like you are the ones egging on such ridiculous claims, simply because you either hate or naturally distrust all government/establishment, and/or you simply cannot accept the fact that one day, many years ago, we were in fact bested by a small band of rogue marauders from half-a-world away.

Worlds most ignorant human right here folks

Sometimes i am just astounded how blind people will keep themselves, refusing to see reality. People like the above person i quoted i fear more than rogue group that pulled off 911. Their ignorance is dangerous and it is our only obstacle.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Jrock2]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
You can hate GWB all you like, and it appears you hate him almost as much as the Conservatives hate Clinton or Obama but your "evidence" doesn't hold water.

Prime example of how someone will refuse to really examine the facts / evidence that is in front of them, and instead gloss over and pick and choose bits their laughable sense of logic helps confirm to their feeble mind that what they think is right. People too frightened to confront REALITY. There will be no place for you for what is coming.. you just wait and see

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Jrock2]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Great info, however I expect this so-called investigation to go the way of the Warren Commission or Project Blue Block.

2c

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You, and several other ATSers, have proven your loyalty to this country and the citizens that are the life's blood of the nation. Thank you for the work you have put into this thread. I know the truth will come out regarding 9 11 because of the effort you and many others have put forth. May God bless you abundantly, even if you do not believe in Him. One of the top ten best threads on this website, in my humble opinion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Personally, I think you should have focused alot less on the whole "100 grand to atta" bit.

To be realistic, if the government had any part of it, im sure 'wiring' this "TERRORIST" wasn't part of it. Why wouldn't they just print up any amount of money and physically hand it to the guy without the paper trail? It doesn't make sense.

And subconsciously, it reaffirms the "terrorist" aspect of the entire plot. The fact is that there was no terrorists on 911, it was a completely inside job. There's absolutely NO way, terrorists smuggled into (estimates vary, 10-100 tons) of thermite into those buildings. There's no way they could have pulled off all the failures of action that day, there's just absolutely no way.

In fact, with all the planning that went into this, if they actually used real planes that would shock me more than anything to do with 911. It was either drones or missiles, and we were sold "planes" through the mainstream brainwashing media. You don't create the sickest conspiracy ever, then leave it up to a bunch of arabs to actually pull off a hijacking then expertly pilot the plane into exact targets. That's ridiculous, there's no way they would let this happen.

Additionally, another reason to ignore that $100,000 garbage is that it's ONLY $100,000!! Who gives a flying **** about 100 grand? We're talking about people here like silverstein who benefited to the tune of several billion. And that's only 1 person. Why didn't you bring up all the NO BID contracts that were handed out to the friends of the Bush Admin? Why didn't you bring up the hundreds of millions in gold that is missing to this day? The empty convoy found under the complex, like all that is much more important than a measly 100 grand. And it better illustrates that serious people, heavily benefited from that day.

Overall, good thread, and I did star and flag. But next time try to get to real information, that isn't the same crap we've been hearing for years, and doesn't reaffirm the terrorist horse # myth.

To find the truth, you must run from the money.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Perhaps the thousands of webpages devoted to the 9-11 conjob might give you a subtle clue that IT IS NOT A SECRET!

Are you serious?! How many people have gone to the gas chamber in you country based on LESS circumstantial evidence? Based on rumor?

None of the connections and facts the OP has presented are rumor or based on rumor, the connections and facts presented point to a clear conspiracy to commit treason, and attack your country and essentially, the world.

As has been pointed out, MURDER of one's family and self, coupled with huge financial bribes and high profile positions of power is a STRONG incentive to keep your mouth shut! Or don't you think so?

Thank you OP...please keep digging.

Question: Who is (was) running the United States of America? Americans or Israelis? Looking at all the Dual nationality stooges in the government and in positions of power throughout the United States (at least in 2001), it make me wonder which country is actuall running the US....the US or Israel.
(and to all those who would pipe up and shout 'Racism'...i would have said EXACTLY the same thing if it was say...Germany or the UK or Pakistan, it just happens that the people quoted above all have 'Dual' nationality with Isreal and not Germany, the UK or Pakistan)

I always though the US was a sovereign nation...guess not.

Are these people listed THE NWO leaders or the footsoldiers?
IOW, is that a list of THE NWO key figures or just the dispensable ones?

Thanks OP, a LOT of hard work must have gone into compiling that information. Well done.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Great 911 thread here.. Very well put together!

I have always had a deep rooted feeling that if you want to find out who is behind 911.. You have to follow the money..

Many would ask.. Why would anyone do such an act? Who in their right minds could partake in such a vile act as 911?

There is one simple and easy answer to why someone would partake in the events of this tragic day in our history..
Money..

Financial gain is always a preset motive behind murders, conspriacies alike across the board..

You want to find out who had a hand in 911.. You find out who had the most to gain by this..

I have taken note of all the bail out money going out the door in this country.. Trillions of dollars.. Yet the people who put their lives on the line, and are dying today.. Are not even being considered for a fraction of that amount!!
Not to mention what you have to add within this well thought out thread!

Im glad people are starting to get wise.. And learning that the truth movement is almost counter acting eachother..

We truely need to focus on the money changing hands.. Who made what.
And who had the most to gain from such an event..

Every police case is based upon that very motive..
Yet it seems with 911 its sweep under the rug.. And almost Taboo to even talk about in the main stream..

Yet not here.. We are starting to get a better idea about how to go about this..
And how to nail those SOBs that had any hand in this..

If anyone company made money from 911.. they should be funding the firefighters.. And others who helped clean up this mess!!
As this would be a good time for me to add a thread I was working on..
And it has to do with Money and 911..
Bail outs for them!!! But 911 firefighters can fend for themselfs..

Its a GOD damn shame...

And I thank you for taking the time to make this thread! S&F from me.. I hope this gets out there..

[edit on 15-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You ask why have a paper trail back to ISI and Pakistan? To ensure silence.

They needed to have Pakistan play their role, but to ensure silence and hence not to implicate themselves in the conspiracy, a paper trail is the perfect way to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if they have audio and video of thier meetings too, in order to 're-affirm' commitment to the 'cause'.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Esdad71 The statement you made about bush being in the classroom was so ignorant that I just had to post. Dont you think its a little funny that bush was reading to some children at just the right time on the morning of 9/11. I remember being in school myself at that time and the classes were playing the news all day. You know what was funny, The media just kept replaying that clip of the guy coming in and leaning over his shoulder and I and the other brighter children in the classroom KNEW that morning that something wasnt right, I remember this canadian student we had go, "LOOK THEIR TRYING TO BLAME OSAMA!". How did he know who osama bin laden was in 6th grade, idk but I still remember that morning 8 years ago like it was yesterday. Let me just ask you this question. How many mornings after that day did you EVER see George Walker Bush reading to children. If people cant even put simple things like that together, thats what makes me loose faith sometimes. So much for deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
If Bush and Co are such a great Cabal then why was Obama elected?

Because of the bloodline that goes back for centuries,

The Obama Genealogy

President Obama’s line of descent is:

1. Samuel Hinckley m. Sarah Soole/Soule, 1617, Hawkhurst, Kent, England
2. Susannah Hinckley m. John Smith, 1643, Barnstable, MA
3. Samuel Smith m. Elizabeth Peirce, 1692, Woodbridge, NJ
4. Shubael Smith m. Prudence FitzRandolph, 1716, Woodbridge, NJ
5. Mary Smith m. Jonathan Dunham of Woodbridge, NJ
6. Samuel Dunham of Woodbridge, NJ m. Hannah (Ruble?) in 1775
7. Jacob Dunham m. Catherine Goodnight, 1819, Berkeley Co., VA (now WV)
8. Jacob Mackey Dunham m. Louise Eliza Stroup, 1853, Tipton Co., IN
9. Jacob William Dunham of Kempton, IN and Wichita, KS, m. Mary Ann Kearney, 1887
10. Ralph Waldo Emerson Dunham m. Ruth Lucille Armour, 1915, Wichita, KS
11. Stanley Armour Dunham m. Madelyn Lee Payne, 1940, Eldorado, KS
12. Ann Dunham m. Dr. Barack Hussein Obama, 1961, Maui, Hawaii; divorced, 1964
13. President Barack Hussein Obama (b. 1961) m. Michelle L. Robinson, 1992, Chicago, IL

The Bush Lineage

The descent of the two Bush presidents is:

1. Samuel Hinckley m. Sarah Soole
2. Gov. Thomas Hinckley (1619-1706) m. Mary Richards
3. Samuel Hinckley m. Sarah Pope
4. Mary Hinckley m. Samuel Bangs
5. Joseph Bangs m. Thankful Hamlin
6. Lemuel Bangs m. Rebecca Keeler
7. Elijah Keeler Bangs m. Esther Stackhouse
8. Mary Ann Bangs m. Joseph Ambrose Beaky
9. Martha Adela Beaky m. David Davis Walker
10. George Herbert Walker m. Lucretia Wear
11. Dorothy Walker m. Prescott Sheldon Bush
12. George Herbert Walker Bush (born 1924), U. S. President
13. George Walker Bush (born 1946), U. S. President

Bush / Obama Geneology

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
If Bush and Co are such a great Cabal then why was Obama elected? Remember the polling machines that let him win, why did they not work in 2008?

Well, it's simple. The 'Cabal' is not Democrat vs Republican. It's the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. Watch the documentary 'The Obama Deception' and you will see that the same people backing Bush are the same unchanged people backing Obama.

They play both sides of the coin, as all good puppeteers do.

See, the more you continue with a left-wing/right-wing perception of the political world, the further astray you are from the real truth. It's a phony facade. Peel back the layers and you will see that even the notion of democracy itself is an illusion (as Aaaron Russo once said).

Only when you can see the reality of the situation, you will see 9/11 in a whole new light. The people in the shadows can easily keep it secret as the so-called 'government' cannot be directly connected. The 'government' didn't do it. The shadow government did. The real movers and shakers. There is a difference!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I just want to say to the OP that this is one of the best ever threads I have read on this site, not only have you supplied a massive! amout of information, your thread is clear, concise and without a shadow of doubt factual.

I have printed your thread and will keep it for those times where I come across complete ignorant fools who try to defend the US government, one read of this thread and suddenly they will have to face up to the fact that the world we are living in isn't all as pretty and organised as its made out to be.

You sir are worthy of 1000 stars and 1000 flag.

Thankyou for your time and effort in order to bring each and everyone of us this valuable information to the table.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Oh you mean like the Manhattan Project that employed 130,000 personnel and was kept secret from the American people from roughly 1939 until it was first tested in July of 1945.

This is a bad example.

Stalin knew all about the MP.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Put options--Yes someone was betting the airline stocks were going to go down. If you bother to research the investment guides for Aug/Sept 2001 you will find that United and American were issuing information about poor performance over the summer of 2001.

Really, thank's Sherlock, however, you're intentional spin makes it seem like they were the only airlines on the block with poor performance in 2001.

I guess Delta, Northwest, TWA, and US Air don't count, right? Rhetorical no need to answer. Quite fascinating that massive "put" options weren't laid on Delta, I mean their stock was near $36 a share on 9/6 and fell to below $18 immediately after 9/11.

A jump in UAL (United Airlines) put options 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, and 285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack.
-- CBS News, September 26

A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal on the day before the attacks.
-- CBS News, September 26

No similar trading occurred on any other airlines

Morgan Stanley saw, between September 7 and September 10, an increase of 27 times (not 27 percent) in the purchase of put options on its shares. 4

Merrill-Lynch saw a jump of more than 12 times the normal level of put options in the four trading days before the attacks.

Here's straight from the horses mouth:

To Be Continued

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

CIA, THE BANKS AND THE BROKERS
Understanding the interrelationships between CIA and the banking and brokerage world is critical to grasping the already frightening implications of the above revelations. Let’s look at the history of CIA, Wall Street and the big banks by looking at some of the key players in CIA’s history.

Clark Clifford – The National Security Act of 1947 was written by Clark Clifford, a Democratic Party powerhouse, former Secretary of Defense, and one-time advisor to President Harry Truman. In the 1980s, as Chairman of First American Bancshares, Clifford was instrumental in getting the corrupt CIA drug bank BCCI a license to operate on American shores. His profession: Wall Street lawyer and banker.

John Foster and Allen Dulles – These two brothers “designed” the CIA for Clifford. Both were active in intelligence operations during WW II. Allen Dulles was the U.S. Ambassador to Switzerland where he met frequently with Nazi leaders and looked after U.S. investments in Germany. John Foster went on to become Secretary of State under Dwight Eisenhower and Allen went on to serve as CIA Director under Eisenhower and was later fired by JFK. Their professions: partners in the most powerful - to this day - Wall Street law firm of Sullivan, Cromwell.

Bill Casey – Ronald Reagan’s CIA Director and OSS veteran who served as chief wrangler during the Iran-Contra years was, under President Richard Nixon, Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. His profession: Wall Street lawyer and stockbroker.

David Doherty - The current Vice President of the New York Stock Exchange for enforcement is the retired General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency.

George Herbert Walker Bush – President from 1989 to January 1993, also served as CIA Director for 13 months from 1976-7. He is now a paid consultant to the Carlyle Group, the 11th largest defense contractor in the nation, which also shares joint investments with the bin Laden family.

A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard – The current Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency is the former Chairman of the investment bank A.B. Brown and former Vice Chairman of Banker’s Trust.

John Deutch - This retired CIA Director from the Clinton Administration currently sits on the board at Citigroup, the nation’s second largest bank, which has been repeatedly and overtly involved in the documented laundering of drug money. This includes Citigroup’s 2001 purchase of a Mexican bank known to launder drug money, Banamex.

Nora Slatkin – This retired CIA Executive Director also sits on Citibank’s board.

Maurice “Hank” Greenburg – The CEO of AIG insurance, manager of the third largest capital investment pool in the world, was floated as a possible CIA Director in 1995. FTW exposed Greenberg’s and AIG’s long connection to CIA drug trafficking and covert operations in a two-part series that was interrupted just prior to the attacks of September 11. AIG’s stock has bounced back remarkably well since the attacks. To read that story, please go to www.copvcia.com...

Okay done the finance thing to death...lets look at some other items...

Jules Kroll — founder of Kroll Corporation, a “security services” company which was in charge of “security” at WTC on 9-11

In charge of security at the WTC on 9/11?? That would have been news to the PAPD and to the security department ran by John O'Neill.

You mean the John O'Neil, who innocently showed up to work on literally his 2nd day on the job to the WTC towers and was murdered. Don't you find it curious that 300 of the top CEOs or private security personnel that didn't show up to work that day?

But here is the most damning quote of all......

O'Neill started his new job at the World Trade Center in August 2001. (According to New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, "That Tuesday (9-11) was his first or second day on the job.") He was appointed by Kroll Associates, namely by the controversial managing director Jerome Hauer. Later that month, he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, "Well, that will be an easy job. They're not going to bomb that place again." O'Neill replied, "Well actually they've always wanted to finish that job. I think they're going to try again."

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Oh you mean like the Manhattan Project that employed 130,000 personnel and was kept secret from the American people from roughly 1939 until it was first tested in July of 1945.

This is a bad example.

Stalin knew all about the MP.

Wow, Joey, now that's quite a contribution to this thread

Were not talking about Joseph Stalin, we're talking about the American people who knew nothing till the 1st nuclear test which was conducted in July of 1945.

I would hope Stalin knew, how wouldn't he know, considering we were in the midst of the start of the cold war.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Bravo so far on this outstanding thread OP! S&F for you

I am amazed at how thoroughly this thread has been organized by you and look forward to seeing this continue to progress.

I do have a request for you, however, and it has to deal with your last statements made about the other airlines stock not having gone down (Delta, Northwest, TWA, and US Air) in respect to put options. Could you please show us their numbers just as you had with the other 2 airlines to show to any of the nay-sayers that you are giving evidence? I would hate for one of them to try to capitalize on something as seemingly mundane as that.

Do please continue to keep us updated on your research compilation!

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

I would hope Stalin knew, how wouldn't he know, considering we were in the midst of the start of the cold war.

What in the world are you talking about here?

You would hope that JS would know?

This is just so abysmally incorrect that.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join