It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Runes Readings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by swazi

seeing as this is based around the heart i caSt a loving cups for you which is a 9 rune cast this is your reading

Berkano ---is the Rune of birth and rebirth. This may symbolize a time when you are capable of great personal growth. Love may be in the air as well.

Isa --The Ice Rune, represents stagnation and a passionless existence. Your life's course may seem blurry at the moment, but if you persevere you will move onto better days.

Fehu--- reversed represents material stagnation, possibly poverty as well as infertility.

Naudhiz ---may foretell needs unmet and friction in relationships. You may be in a time where you should be very careful in whatever endeavor you take on. Also it may be that you are about to learn some of life's hard lessons and come out the other side of this period a stronger being.

Laguz--- reversed foretells a period of stagnation, sensual numbness and lack of creativity.

Eihwaz --represents the Yew tree and its everlasting nature. The Yew may bend, but it does not break. You are on the right course and have the strength and ability to meet your goals. Congratulations!

Elhaz--Watch for hidden traps. Look for holes in your defenses and fill them.

Jera --denotes positive, recurring cycles, fertility and a time to harvest rewards from your hard work.

Dagaz --represents the fresh light of a new day. You are close to making a breakthrough. You have the will to change whatever you deem necessary. You may see the world with absolute clarity at this time.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ronishia... You may be interested in my thread 'EXISTING IN A WORLD OF NON-EXISTANCE' in the 'ORIGINS & CREATIONISM FORUM' although i'm not sure why i put it in that forum!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

sounds intresting i will go and check it out

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Can i be really cheeky,and ask you another question!!

We have our property on market, and have had for sometime.
we want to move to be nearer my son ,and even more so now as He and his wife are expecting a baby early next year,and would like hubby and i to take care of it on the days my daughter in law is working,
I Asked this question on another thread and was told we would sell ,but not immediately,...What i would like to ask is will we sell before baby is born ,or before daughter in law goes back to work after she has had the baby??

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

for you a done a vee cast This is a seven Rune cast used to find solutions for specific situations.

Past Actions Effecting the Question

Tiwaz is the Warrior Rune. It represents pure, masculine power and the ability to successfully fight to meet your goals. However, you must be careful that costs of attaining your goals overshadow their values.

Present Actions Effecting the Question
ingwaz signifies completion, success and fertility. Your present ambitions are about to be met. You are fecund in both mind and body.

Future Results You Should Consider

Ehwaz reversed indicates a restless soul in need of change. Although you may hunger for something different, do not act in haste.

Actions You Should Consider

Berkano is the Rune of birth and rebirth. This may symbolize a time when you are capable of great personal growth. Love may be in the air as well.

Feelings of Those Around You

Hagalaz is the hail Rune. It denotes chaos, destruction and disruption on a primal level. You may experience delays in moving toward your goals.

Possible Delays

Thurisaz reversed often represents your inability to come to terms with repressed issues. It is a warning that if you do not purge past demons they may return to harm you. This Rune is also indicative of a time when you should not act on impulse.

Possible Future Outcome

Elhaz represents your power to protect yourself and those around you. It also connotes the thrill and joy of a successful hunt. You are in a very enviable position right now, because you are able to maintain what you have built and reach your current goals. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I Would like to give you a big thanks.
Your reading made me re evaluate myself.

Iam a restless soul ,i will not act in haste,probably would have done!

There are issues in my life i have found difficult to come to terms with(people too)I Will heed your advice and not act on impulse.....i am inclined to do just that.

I take it we will move but i must be prepared to wait with patience.

once again thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

glad that i could be of help hun

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi Ronishia!!

I am 28
With in the next 5yrs. Where will I be at with my career?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

i have done 2 casts for you the first one is a carreer mirror which is a 6 rune cast

Your Current Position

Berkano is the Rune of birth and rebirth. This may symbolize a time when you are capable of great personal growth. Love may be in the air as well.

The Challenges Before You

Jera denotes positive, recurring cycles, fertility and a time to harvest rewards from your hard work.

Your Strengths

Wunjo reversed may represent a basic discord and failure in your life. Possibly good fortune is not looking down on you at this time. If so it must be remembered that Wunjo also represents change, which could mean your bad luck is soon to change.

Past Related Influences

Naudhiz may foretell needs unmet and friction in relationships. You may be in a time where you should be very careful in whatever endeavor you take on. Also it may be that you are about to learn some of life's hard lessons and come out the other side of this period a stronger being.

Future Related Influences

Ansuz represents mankind's spiritual connection to God and the universe. It is often referred to as the "God Rune." This Rune embodies reason, truth and justice. It denotes the coming of knowledge and true counsel from a higher authority.

The Outcome

Ingwaz signifies completion, success and fertility. Your present ambitions are about to be met. You are fecund in both mind and body.

The 2nd cast i done was a simple past present future cast
The Past

Othala represents a solid, immovable home, prosperity and safety. Good fortune based on your heritage and character is yours to enjoy.

The Present

Wunjo denotes joy and shared bliss. It may also represent a job well done and the satisfaction one feels from completing such a task. Wunjo brings good fortune and harmony.

The Future

Ehwaz reversed indicates a restless soul in need of change. Although you may hunger for something different, do not act in haste.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Very entertaining Ronishia! Thank you very much for the read

[applause]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm 29 with brown hair and eye's, male.

Am I in the right job?

Thank you very much for your time!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

i done a career mirror for you

Your Current Position

Tiwaz is the Warrior Rune. It represents pure, masculine power and the ability to successfully fight to meet your goals. However, you must be careful that costs of attaining your goals overshadow their values.

The Challenges Before You

Elhaz represents your power to protect yourself and those around you. It also connotes the thrill and joy of a successful hunt. You are in a very enviable position right now, because you are able to maintain what you have built and reach your current goals. Enjoy.

Your Strengths

Raidho may mark the coming of a physical or spiritual journey. Whichever the case, changes in your life are soon to come. Spiritual or material goals may be attained.

Past Related Influences

Ansuz reversed denotes failed communications and missed opportunities to become more in harmony with the universe. Your path may be unclear at this time. False advice and malicious rumors may be afoot.

Future Related Influences

Mannaz reversed may indicate you are in a period of depression. Be careful when making serious decisions at this time. Trust only those whom time has proven trustworthy.

The Outcome

Othala reversed represents chaos and homelessness—a general lack of roots. Now is a time for you to take care of that which you have, so as not to lose it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Thank you very much!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi ronishia!

If you have time, I would like to know what you can get about the intentions of my boss...

I do not know who I am working for. I know the names of my project manager, editor, website programmer, and the writing coach they brought in recently, but I do not know who is actually paying for it all.

What is the agenda of whomever is directing the project?

Thanks so much for any insight you might offer, hun!

Edited to add: I am 25. Forgot you asked for age.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by eMachine]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Your thread seems fun, and it must be interesting for you to practice on us.

Could you explain a little bit about what a rune reading is? I am curious, since you have asked us to ask specific questions.

I don't have anything specific in mind, so could you still do a reading on me?

I have also noticed people giving their age, sex, and such. Is that needed for a rune reading?

How far in advance does a rune reading go? Is it for the near future, far future???

Cast your stones for me, if you please, and let me tell you if you are correct!

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join