It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFGANISTAN : WAR AIN'T OVER...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
A LINK TO AN ARTICLE ABOUT MONAFAY AND TUESDAY FIGHTS IN AFGANISTAN :

news.lycos.com...

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
course not.
in fact part of the reason the news is currently full of Iraq at the moment is presumably to get peoples minds off the fact that we steam rollered into, and straight back out of Afghanistan.

God knows what the place is like now.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The only way to stop attacks in Afghanistan would be to kill every male between 10 and 70 years of age. However as the US isn't a barbaric country, they won't do this.
Anyone who knows anything about Afghan history will know that this was never going to be a quick in and out. The conflict in Afhanistan could be termed now as a mop up operation, as these Afghan attacks are uncoordinated at best.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
ahhhhhh

obviously you come from that special paradise of a planet where killing peoples dads and husbands actually makes their kids grow up liking you, and their women subservient and impotent to do anything....

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
No, on the contrary, I was just trying to point out how ingrained violence is in the Afghan culture. It will take decades to remove it's influence. So there is no quick fix except to genocide a couple of generations of men. Which I whole heartedly do not support or believe in.

Ohhh, I thought the women were already subservient and impudent in Afganistan.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by mad scientist]

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
He was just laying down the facts, no matter how hard to swallow those facts are. He can't defend the United States position just like I can't because we were not in the country before or after the current 'war' there. I have heard countless reports that their wasn't even any resistance from the Taliban or Al-Quida to be of any threat to an invasion force such as the one we depolyed to fight in Afghanistan in October of 2001. So the genocide issue is overdone a little bit, but I will admit that the indiscrimanite bombing and use of disgusting weapons like the 'daisy cutters' used so violently against the Islmamists were definate forms of unnessacary aggression. The fact that we even tried to make that operation a military exercise is absurd. The only reason is wasn't done by the more elite forms of counter-terrorism was because our Government wants to push for bigger and better defense contracts to further their crusades in technology and control. This is all along the working lines of the New World Order and their Agenda. You See?

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
No Abraham Virture MS is not crazy and to be honest that the Al-Quaeda began producing videos of them celebrating and Attack on 9/11. As well as accepting responsibility with the Taliban refusing to surrender
Osama bin Laden and other leaders. Makes them very lucky the US is not interested in Committing acts of Genocide.

This country did not start that conflict but it did make clear its resolve when attacked. As far as a definition for New World order the US position can be defined as this stop killing, torturing, and terrorizing people to meet your goals.

You see?

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Please with all sincerity, I did not understand your point. Could you try again?

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
No, on the contrary, I was just trying to point out how ingrained violence is in the Afghan culture. It will take decades to remove it's influence. So there is no quick fix except to genocide a couple of generations of men. Which I whole heartedly do not support or believe in.

Ohhh, I thought the women were already subservient and impudent in Afganistan.

Don't give him this pleasure. He knews what was your meaning. Don't forget that you are arguing with Lupe_101.

Anyway, the Russians tryed to kill them all, and they failled. If the Russians can't kill a whole population, who will be able to do it ?
Not the USA who don't have a killers army anyway.

A good solution would be to increase educations funds and giving the power to the afghan women. Like that, these low I.Q ( 30 is the average ) afghans men will stay more cool and quite.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I may seem or act like I know everything but I don't. That's the truth because I am not all knowing, as I am not all. Any who is not all can not know all. You See?

Please don't draw me out to be a conflicting person, I'm just gauging and always seeking more. I am a grinch when it comes to knowledge and I find knowledge in ALL THINGS, INCLUDING THOSE THINGS NOT REAL OR TRUTHFUL. So what I am trying to say is I am easy. I'm a slut. You don't have to get defensive on me for yourself or others because I am not on the offensive. When I am you will know the difference. I can be very rash and selfish in my morals and that usually conflicts me with people who don't have the same degree of belief in the things I do. That is selfish, but nothing to regret. You See?

new topics

top topics

join