It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lies About How He Met His Wife: Liberal Media Scrambles to Cover for Him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, Barack "Acorn" Obama tells another fib. Shame, shame.

He says he met his wife in school, but the truth is, he met her at her job.

www.thebigfeedblog.com...

Big deal? Not really. But, as with his BS tall tale about how his parents met and spawned him during the Selma march, this maroon is just trying to craft his image into some type of historic figure, when all he really is is a two bit hustler from Chi-town.

Blunder Boy and Boondoggle Biden. What a pair!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I understand that he recently sent the FBI to investigate the company that builds his teleprompters. He suspects a conspiracy between Biden and the company so Biden would look smarter than The First Idiot!

Zindo

[edit on 7/14/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Supposedly, the teleprompter crashed when Boy Blunder began to discuss the economy.

What a maroon!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There are so many inconsistencies with Obama's life history. He even has contradictions in his books he authored.

It almost seems as if his past is fabricated and he gets details wrong every now and then. Like when someone is undercover and has a made up past, the more detail they get into the tougher it gets to keep everything straight.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

I guess you didn't edit for spelling did ya'? And yes, when our very lives are being flushed down the toilet and it being done by one of the major demigods of the 21st century we should be pointing out that he's a dunce when he acts like one!

'QUOTE'
"Obama is not my president. I do not wish him well. I will laugh at his mistakes and cheer his stumbles. I want the GOP to block, hinder and slam him at every turn. I want him driven from office four years from now a broken man with his administration in ruins. In short, I want Obama given the same respect and deference that Democrats have given George Bush since November of 2000." CHRISTOPHER DIGRAZIA
'UNQUOTE'
I feel exactly the same way!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I remember watching an interview with Barack when he was campaigning for the presidency and he described how he met his wife at a law firm. So I am not sure how accurate this school thing is.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Umm...that's the point of the thread.

He said yesterday that he met her in school, when actually he didn't. He was addressing an audience at a university in Moscow when he said it. It's called pandering to your audience, while giving the side benefit of telling yet another lie about his past.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think this explanation might be an accurate depiction of what Obama was trying to convey.

He met his wife when he was serving as a student intern in her law firm. She was his mentor, so technically, he was in class, as he would have been graded on his performance.

Anonymous said...

According to several nonpartisan Web sites, Obama met his wife while he was a college intern at the law firm in question. So he may not have met her "in class," but he certainly met her while he was a student working as an intern as part of his college curriculum. Therefore, I don't see why this is an "issue": At worst Obama spoke imprecisely, but I see no evidence of lying. If all of us were held to such nitpicky standards, we would all be guilty of lying several times a day.

www.thebigfeedblog.com...

The Obamas officially met in Chicago in 1989, when the future president was a summer associate at the Sidley Austin law firm and Michelle was assigned as his mentor. Was what Obama said wrong? Technically no, considering Obama was still going to school when he met his wife.

blog.newsweek.com...

One might question what kind of relationship Obama might have had with his mentor, but it would seem that his statement wasn't totally inaccurate.

new topics

top topics

join