It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep running into one of our Ally's - but she is clearly our Enemy ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I dont know.... I'm not anti-christian and have never been called a Anti-Christ... but every time I say anything about the actions of this one country. I'm called a Racist... A biggot... A Nazi.... A Anti-Semite .... I dont even know what a Semite is much less anti.... All I know, we have a Ally that should be on the recieving end of our might ... not the beneficary of our might...

this is another log on the fire.... dont let me near the button... I will push it...

video.google.com...

I hate the actions of this Ally and question the reason why we are allies...
what is a person to do... you know I must be easy... cuz, just trying to sink the USS Liberty is enough for me to push the button... not to mention the lifeboat scraffing... now thats is just unforgivable.... and now we are looking at 911 and again Isreal pops into the picture and then the GOVT covers them up.... maybe our enemy is in Wdc not Isreal... what do you guys think... is Isreal following our government or are we following their GOVT... ???? either one needs prosecuting so we will never have this evil presence darken our doorstep ever again...

I noticed something ... it is probably nothing ... but check this out
"jerUSAlem", Isreal.... JER USA LEM humm -- strange huh... let me run
cross references and see if there is anything to this....

[edit on 14-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure I'll be called an anti-semite, too, because that's just a personal attack made when someone lacks the ability to civilly discuss the issue. It always turns into religion when most people look at it from a political point of view.

I don't give a hoot if a book says they are the chosen people and deserve the land. Killing thousands of Palestinians by way of bombs, starvation, and isolation is inexcusable and I'm sure their God would agree. I don't remember the bible saying anything about the Jews going back to their holy land and that they should murder anyone or make their life a living hell if they get in their way.

Why in the heck do American's support their tactics? If they were Muslim we would be crying foul and a terrorist state.

This is a great site that shows the disproportionate response that Israel takes against the Palestinians.

I don't care if their Jewish, Hindu, Catholic, Christian, Buddhist, whatever. Regardless of their religion I would be just a fumed about it. It pains me to know that my hard earned tax dollars go to support of religious agenda that results in the murder of innocent people.

You are spot on, OP. S & F

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My older brother is the first born and my father loves him a lot. Like the heavenly father must love the Jews. However because my father has a great love for my brother, it does not mean that he does not also love me. I am sure that if my brother were to become unhappy with his share of the inheritance and he decided that he wanted my share as well and killed me to obtain it, that it would make my dad very unhappy. I am also sure that the heavenly father, even though he dearly loves the Jews, is very unhappy about the way they are treating their brothers and sisters.

EVEN IF THE JEWS WERE ACTUALLY "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE", IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT GOD DOES NOT LOVE THE REST OF US AS WELL.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You know after reviewing the movie ... I think I understand why FEMA has Concentration Camps... ha ha ha your gonna love this ... its to keep Isreal a state - because they know the crimes they have committed against Americans... and to keep our might from stopping Isreal from its Conquest of the Ages.... what ever... they plan to do away with all opposition from us the ones who know.... now go back and re-read the Patriot Act.... BINGO.... that fits.... so when they do that... you know what needs to be done there....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

That's a great analogy. How many times can you murder someone and say, "But God loves me the most so it's okay?".

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Once is too many. Even if you see yourself as God's chosen people.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
She's not your ally. She's your ruler.

new topics

top topics

join