It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man made circles?? Debunk this woven one...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You state that someone "should have caught the aliens by now".

Shouldn't they then have also "caught the men by now?"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

You state that someone "should have caught the aliens by now".

Shouldn't they then have also "caught the men by now?"

They have. . . Matthew Williams for one is the only person ever to be taken to coourt for creating a crop circle, but farmers readily admit they have chased circle makers off their property.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
sry ..wrong post
Delete me please

[edit on 15-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I would like to see the farmers that have caught the circle makers in the act and kicked them off of their property. I know they kick VISITORS out -- but the circle is already there. Two different things entirely. Please provide the source for the farmers catching the makers - I would love to read it.

Mathew Willams was caught and arrested. Circles still happen. Think he's still doing them? Have many people do you think make them? The more the people involved, the better chance of getting caught.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I would like to see the farmers that have caught the circle makers in the act and kicked them off of their property. I know they kick VISITORS out -- but the circle is already there. Two different things entirely. Please provide the source for the farmers catching the makers - I would love to read it.

Mathew Willams was caught and arrested. Circles still happen. Think he's still doing them? Have many people do you think make them? The more the people involved, the better chance of getting caught.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

Oh now you're just being silly. Williams was only one of many who made crop circles. As for farmers catching people on their land. . . I've seen countless clips on TV and in documentary's where a farmer has come across people trespassing on his land who were about to create a circle. Using your mindset it seems these people are only crop circle makers up to the point they are caught when they become simple visitors or trespassers! I mean these crop circles aren't hard to make are they? I've seen film of those pensioners on acid, Doug & Dave,, making a circle for TV to show how they did theirs. If a couple of old pensioners can make a circle imagine what half a dozen young men educated in geometry and design could muster up in six hours? Something pretty amazing I'll bet. maybe even a design which looks like a weave. . .

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

one would be wise to not discount the likely possibility that just because it appears to have been made with advanced technology / techniques.. doesn't mean .. that it's of alien origin.

could very well be humans using advanced electro-magnetic modulation techniques from remote antennae or satellites or remote craft.. to create these glyphs..

doesn't mean it's a different species creating them just because there's a likelyhood they weren't done using board planks and twine.

keep that in mind at all times. thank you.

-

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Oh now you're just being silly. Williams was only one of many who made crop circles. As for farmers catching people on their land. . . I've seen countless clips on TV and in documentary's where a farmer has come across people trespassing on his land who were about to create a circle. Using your mindset it seems these people are only crop circle makers up to the point they are caught when they become simple visitors or trespassers! I mean these crop circles aren't hard to make are they? I've seen film of those pensioners on acid, Doug & Dave,, making a circle for TV to show how they did theirs. If a couple of old pensioners can make a circle imagine what half a dozen young men educated in geometry and design could muster up in six hours? Something pretty amazing I'll bet. maybe even a design which looks like a weave. . .

Actually - you're being silly. You can't become a tourist carrying a bunch of supplies into the center of a field. You either argue that they use boards and planks with rope or you don't. You don't carry a pile of boards into the middle of a field and claim to be a tourist.

Further, i looked at the "pivot point" picture within this thread. Here's the problem: you would need either multiple pivot points for each layer (which is not visible so far as i can see), or you need several different boards of varying lengths to create different sized layers and circles. How much equipment do you really think these "people" are carrying from their cars to the field which can be hundreds of acres away!

I still maintain there is technology that makes circles. There is no such thing as a retracting board to give you different sized circles, you also can't bend a board to have only part of it lay a circle, therefore different sized circles within a crop circle would have to made with different sized boards. There have been 20 or more circles within a crop circle of varying sizes. See the problem with claiming they use boards?

I'm not saying that you can't take a board and make a circle and you tube it given enough time. I'm saying that you can not make all of the circles from this season alone with just boards and rope night after night completely undetected.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I agree with you 100%. If we could all focus on what kind of technology could be being used to make these circles we would likely find who's making them.

There are enough circles this season alone with far too complex structures to say that they are being made with boards and rope.

I say find the technology, find the makers.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Important!

This field was VIDEOTAPED and watched up until 4:25 am. Everybody wanted to hear from someone that sat out in the field, so here it is:

Just to let you know, that I was covering Eastfield the night/morning that the formation went down ... and had clear view of the field up to 4:15 approximately - after that a fog rolled in very quickly and the field was fog bound until I left, some time after 5 am. I attach two frame grabs from the Milk Hill side of the midfield, looking towards Woodborough. At 3:15, the field was still clear; when a party of Dutch circle visitors arrived at the edge of the field. As you can see from IR cam 3, the field was clear at that time. At 4:18 was the last chance to see the whole field before the fog set in and at 4:25 the Dutch team walked the divider between the two crops in towards the direction of Woodborough to investigate the field - found nothing and returned from the field at 4:36 - as seen here on cam 3. By now, the field was fog bound.

There were a series of interesting phenomena captured on camera, starting at 12:24 am which I am still investigating and studying the footage - more on that later ... but it is fair to say, that it is very exciting. This area of the field was covered by cameras 3 and 4, plus a long exposure still camera - so a we have a good record up until the fog at 4:18.

Win Keech
Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Now, before you start arguing "he's in on it!" I would like you to start asking yourself this: How many people do you think can honestly be in on it before someone spilled the beans?

There can only be so much money to go around and so many people willing and able to keep their mouth shut. The more people in on it, the money would be needed to fund the "secret".

[edit on 16-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
These are not woven..... who are/is the person/people taking these photos? Are they always the same people? Coz they are always in the same areas!!

Something tells me the Photographers & the Artists are in this together..... obviously they just want people like you to believe there is some alien craft doing this as it makes for discussion!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There are numerous photographers. And you can also look at the ground shots of the crop circle to see that the crop is layered over in different directions.

There are aerial shots and ground shots -- both of which show that there are alternating layers to the circle. Whether it's woven or not is not even in question.

As far as who made it -- that is the question and causse for some rather heated debates.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Looks to me like some wheat has been laid out in this style one batch over the next batch!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, that's correct. Hence, it's called woven. They lay the crop one way, then next the other way, and so on. Alternating direction with each piece.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If the Crop Circle where man made. Wouldn't all this nonsense stop by. Having the creators simply, re-create a simple Crop Circle in front of a World TV feed. They would make a small fortune and become famous. That's never going to happen, because the true creators are unknown. Just as they have been for centuries. It's foolish to believe, folks that creative. Would be hinding their talents for hundreds of years. Also, folks keep responding negatively, as if these Crop Circles, just started to appear. Old British book, have these same type formations in them. Back then the creators where called Demons.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RD47blog
Wouldn't all this nonsense stop by. Having the creators simply, re-create a simple Crop Circle in front of a World TV feed.

That already happened! The made a crop circle for News of the World.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I heard theses Cats went into a field that already had a Crop Circle in it. Then tried to make it look like they did it. As we all know in this day and age. It's just to easy to fool the camera. Make a video showing them spending 4 or 5 hours, creating a Crop Circle. Not some Hollywood scriped show about it. Let it go, the Universe is a massive place, with many different types of inhabitants.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

People can fake UFO videos too -- that does not mean all UFO videos are fake.

This same theory applies to crop circles.

Lastly, did you notice that the guys in the video don't even break a sweat? If you work in the fields for hours - you sweat, Period. I know what hard work it is. Those guys in the video don't look like they are even dressed to be working in a field for heaven's sake. If if they were busy making circles every night, they would certainly dress more appropriately for their work.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What about the three different Crop Circles made the night of 14 July 09. Do these malnutritioned Cats, look like they could pull that off. Why are folks so scared of the "Alien" agenda?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And that proves what exactly?

That some guys did that circle

Not many on here are disputing that circles are being made by circlemaking teams but to suggest they are all man made, or at least done so from the ground is just ignorant considering the evidence that has been discussed on here over the last month.
There is a genuine phenomenon, wether it be some kind of weopons testing from space or even an et connection - who knows?

You believe in god by the tones of your signiture, i dont, i think he is man made!
BUT - it doesent mean he doesent exsist though right?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
And that proves what exactly?

That some guys did that circle.

That is at least one video showing humans making a crop circle. That is at least one more than a video showing aliens making a crop circle. So far, there have been humans admitting to and demonstrating how they make crop circles; so far, there have been no aliens admitting to or demonstrating how they make crop-circles. Bent stalks and extended nodes have been shown to be the result of or explained in the context of human activities. Shall we keep going? The preponderance of evidence is that humans are behind the circles, not supernatural forces.

The entire argument behind this thread is built off an argument of ignorance fallacy; the OP has declared it alien and demanded it be proven otherwise. How about instead you prove it was created by aliens?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join