It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man made circles?? Debunk this woven one...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

It must have took the hoaxers ages to do but as far as I'm concerned all the complex crop circles are fake.

if they took aaagges to do then why havnt we herd some passerbye take some pictures? where are these individuals at that put these pictures on this site that we all have seen these crop circles? yes i do think that some crop circles are man made even though ive never seen pictures with humans in them with flat pieces of wood on theyre feet. even if something like that is true how do they make create all this from a bit of a 2d perspective......something would have had to of had an above perspective to have made any of the ones i have seen. the reason i say this is because i bet if any one that sees the symetricity in most recent crop circles from an (arist perspective) yes shapes are easy to make in these fields all you would have to do is put a stick at the center with some string on it right>??? think about it youd have to be "hovering" over what you were making with some of these CC not to mention that you would need i dont know how many ppl to create this woven one.....lets see some more picks....very excellent post....STAR!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

unlike santa and the tooth fairy, aliens are actually very well possible, why do you think of aliens as a paranormal thing? what life cant exist on other planets? and are you serious how in the hell would some person make this explain it to me? u have to be able to see this from high up while you're making it, u couldn't just stomp it down or start weaving without knowing axactly how it looks from above, i dont think this is man made

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
These crop circles are great and if a human or a bunch of humans can recreate some of the recent ones I've seen I'll pick up a Box Jellyfish and eat it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They say orbs are seen around them but who's to say they are alien they could be living in earth's atmosphere.
In world war 2 fighter pilot's saw them all the time and called them Foo fighters they might just be living creature's just like zorgons critters.
www.unexplainable.net...
THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ever since back in the late 80's early 90's when there was the first documentary about some European men how they made the crop circles I've believed that 99% are man made. They are also almost always the most complex designs that at first makes you think it's impossible a human can do it. Which is exactly the intent of the hoaxers and brings more attention to their art.

The other .9% that I think otherwise on are ones that had real scientific testing done and abnormalities that can't yet be explained, and those are more than likely due to some natural phenomena. The last .1% I believe are caused by a UFO landing. They are simple forms in shape of the craft and cause abnormal changes in chemistry to the soil and vegetation but leave the surrounding area unchanged.

To me the circle posted by the OP is man made. It just appears that the crops were pushed one way and then the other to make the design. It's also not uniform so the job was probably rushed given the time it would take to create the pattern. It's a simple design, but yet at first glance impossible. Made by man.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Intresting, if you read the comments and field notes ect.. at

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

you would find out that the circle was not there at 5:30 am. But appeared later.

I guess the "people" making them must be pretty brave to pull it off in broad daylight.

Or it could be someone had a very busy night as three circles showed up on the 14th.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Only way to know who does this would be to have time lapse cameras on ALL the fields over there and I do not think it would be too much of a hassel. I did not see the field at 5 30 am so I cant use that as proof. As far as I am concerned they are probably manmade but I keep my fingers and eyes crossed hoping someone gets ACTUAL proof either way. Just because someone can fake a C-note doesnt mean all Hundred dollar bills are fake. Neither side has factual evidence except for the few that people have claimed to do. But of course whatever a skeptic says is the final word since his answer is the most logical for his thinking-in-the-box mind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It is an amazing circle - I saw this yesterday.

Also - I am wondering where are all those "man made" members who insist all crop circles are man - made. I haven't seen any of them coming in here yet to adamantly proclaim this one is also man made!

Wow - where are they? I would LOVE to hear from them on How this is so man made! How it was done etc.

My question is - what is the meaning behind the circle? What is it telling us?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Notice how this crop circle is a lot less complicated than the others we have seen lately.Weaving is something humans have been able to do for 1000's of years. So this is most likely humans. Its in a field with tracks by a main road like always. Also there are no isolated non-intersecting parts of the design which means humans could have easily made without leaving any noticeable foot tracks.

Its good to see people are starting to notice the pivot points in these man made designs ( made by a stick rammed in the ground with string tied to the top used to mark out circles). Ive been avoiding posting images showing exactly how its done in case it give other people ideas for making more fakes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee3a5afd109b.jpg[/atsimg]

The distance between point A and B is the same which show the same bit of string tied to a stick was used to create the main circle outline as well as the 2 curves coming off the design ( 2 x radius = diameter of a circle) . 3 Pivot points were used to make this very simple pattern.

For further proof ..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81eab71abbb6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
When they are man made,I would expect to see vids of them actualy making them.I know If myself and friends made any we would also be filming it.Its too easy to say we made that,and have no proof!

I want to see date and time on the footage

I like this new crop circle,looks realy good from the air

thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

To be fair you cannot tell what that is from the photo and is more likely to be where the crop has been moved by researchers to check for anything such as what you say.
I doubt very much if human circle makers would be so complacent as to leave evidence like that as they might as well do it in the day etc.

There is no mention of it from the field reports i have read and these people DO state all the findings as they also want to prove whether man made from the ground or not etc.
Also it has been said that this was not in the field at 5-30am although that is just someones word.

Also east field is the most watched field by croppies as it is overlooked by knapp hill,a popular walking spot and is opposite the milk hill horse so its almost impossible for this to have been done anytime other than the 4 hrs of darkness unless it appeared very quickly!

[edit on 15/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Perhaps the aliens are trying to warn us of the unravelling of the fabric of our society?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
For those who may not have seen this.

www.disclose.tv...

Just adding it to the discussion...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by ottozia]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To me, it looks like they made the outline first. Then, they made a spiral going in one direction. After that spiral was done, they started another in the opposite direction, to get it to "overlap".

[edit on 15-7-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
It's beautiful. It's awe inspiring but it's almost certainly man made unless you're trying to say that little green men from Mars have a thing for whicker. . ?
It must have took the hoaxers ages to do but as far as I'm concerned all the complex crop circles are fake.

When I look at photos of crop patterns I see a sound device at work, manipulating physical matter with sound frequencies. Who is doing it? That is the question isn't it. How they are being made seems fairly simple and straight-forward to me.

Crop Circles - A Sound Theory

The link above is a cached version of the website. I found it by doing a Yahoo Search on the terms "crop circle sound weapon", which surprised me because I thought I was having an original thought.

Investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe, has reported on this extensively via her site . She has interviewed at length, a few witnesses to the incident which has resulted in some great information for further research.

Earth Files

Check it out to see what you think of this theory. It's the only one so far that makes perfect sense to me. Yet, I'm still not convinced that they are "manmade". It seems to me that they are being made with sound devices, but who is doing it is still pure speculation.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by spinalremain

Those old ladies were over 6 feet tall.

And they had walking chairs that turned into snakes.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sense of humor stinks..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Thats not a bad theory

cymatics is the effect of sound upon a surface in a visable form.

The patterns at 3.00 in are truly amazing and is just sound being applied to a surface.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al Bino

unlike santa and the tooth fairy, aliens are actually very well possible, why do you think of aliens as a paranormal thing? what life cant exist on other planets? and are you serious how in the hell would some person make this explain it to me? u have to be able to see this from high up while you're making it, u couldn't just stomp it down or start weaving without knowing axactly how it looks from above, i dont think this is man made

Of course aliens are paranormal. . . they aren't normal are they? I don't find myself standing behind one in the check out at Tesco's do I? Oh dear. . . The crop circle makers set out the designs on paper first so they know exactly what they are doing and where they are as they lay down the design. Also, don't get fooled into thinking because it's night time it's pitch black! Your eyes quickly become accustomed to the light levels in the fields during summer and once adjusted you can see very well.
I appreciate the fact that you don't think these are man made but as far as I'm concerned they are. You are making the mistake of looking at these as messages from the stars instead of appreciating them for what they really are; beautiful works of art. Beautiful works of art made by very talented men and women. . .
I am not saying that all circles are fake just the pictograms and the large ones. The circles that I find exciting are the ones which turn up on thin ice in the middle of lakes! Hard to explain them ones away.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Those are some truly amazing videos. Thanks for posting them, I'm going to watch them all. Do you remember Masaru Emoto's The Hidden Messages in Water? He proved that emotions and words have visible effects on physical matter, specifically, water. If his scientific theory is correct (I believe it is) then sound itself would logically have even stronger or more noticeable effects on physical matter.

My theory is that each of us have an attraction/aversion reaction to various sounds, frequencies and emotions. But we don't consciously attribute our reactions to the sound itself, but to the meaning we have attributed to them (words). I can't tolerate country music because of the whining sound that most CM artists utilize. People don't understand what I mean when I say CM literally makes me physically ill.

These crop patterns could be military experiments or they could be the effects of manipulations from "other sources". TBD...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think that most of the crop circles we see are man made. Some of them (the ones with anomalies) may not be.

The questions I always come back to with crop circles are: what do aliens have to gain by doing this? What do humans have to gain by doing this?

As few, if any of the CCs have warned us of anything or seem to have served some other purpose, it seems much more likely it is humans.

What do humans gain?
1. money from tourists
2. publicity for their works
3. ability to laugh at everyone who gets riled up about aliens doing them
4. making a work of art

Throughout art history (especially the modern and postmodern eras) artists have delighted in being perverse. For instance, Marcel Duchamp submitted an upside down urinal to a gallery just to see if they would accept it into a show. The Dada group recited nonsense poems while wearing cardboard suits. Fluxus artists made pieces where two people in different places would jump at the same time. There are countless other instances of artists making pieces of art that art, much like the crop circles, seemingly designed to make people question.

There are also many other artists who make works anonymously like graffiti artists, collectives that go out and plant flowers in the city just do do it (seed bombs), artists who switch or augment street signs to make a political or humorous point, people who put up stickers on the buildings.....

With all of these logical reasons for why humans have much more to gain from making crop circles and how crop circles can be seen as having precedents within art history, why do we assume that it is usually aliens?

What do you think aliens gain from doing this? (I am being serious in asking this. I would very much like to be proven wrong).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join