It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is science arrogant?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
I did NOT know that it was basically RIGHT NEXT to the SETI institute!

It isn't right next to the SETI Institute. The SETI Institute is based out of Mountain View, California. The crop circle was next to the Chilbolton Observatory in the UK. The observatory seems primarily concerned with atmospheric and weather research; I can't find any information that it was used for SETI. Of course, this doesn't mean it hasn't, so I emailed the observatory to find out (it is after midnight there as of this writing, so I would not expect an answer soon).

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I guess the SETI people missed that somehow? Or maybe they thought it was some guys w/ planks stomping around in the middle of the night.

Look at the crop circle in relation to the observatory. It is a bit away and would not be obvious to anyone looking towards the field from ground level. Despite the Haramein's disingenuous implication that it escaped the eyes of security, there was no reason anyone at the security would need to be concerned with the field that distance from the facility.

Besides, there is about the "Chilbolton Reply" that is outside the means of humans.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

arrogant ignorant covering things up ridiculling people and ideas outside their society; take western medicine kids getting autism right after vaccination and they keep on saying it is a coincidence...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3456789
arrogant ignorant covering things up ridiculling people and ideas outside their society; take western medicine kids getting autism right after vaccination and they keep on saying it is a coincidence...

Because study after study after study showing that there is no link between autism and vaccines doesn't mean anything. It's just because science and scientists are ignorant, arrogant and closed-minded.

No, the real arrogant, ignorant, and closed-minded are the buffoons that ignore all the evidence and continue to spread this vaccines-cause-autism nonsense.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join