It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UK 'terror raid' exposed as a propaganda stunt, as all 12 men arrested are relased

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Latest UK 'terror raid' exposed as a propaganda stunt, as all 12 men arrested are relased

news.bbc.co.uk

Eleven - all Pakistani nationals - have been transferred to UK Border Agency custody and face possible deportation.

Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police Peter Fahy defended the inquiry, saying he was not "embarrassed".

But the Muslim Council of Britain said the government should admit it had made a mistake and claimed the way it had dealt with the men was "dishonourable".

'Serious questions'

Prime Minister Gordon Brown's spokesman told reporters: "We are seeking to remove these..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
www.theinsider.org

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm dumbfounded at how they can get away with this. "just doing our job" should not include arresting 12 innocent people based on conjuncture, hearsay and a hunch. Obviously they target Muslims regularly.

I wonder if the recent increase of publicized terror plots has to do with the data indicating that Muslim extremists have been deployed in cities around the world to execute terror plots?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sounds to me like they went for a fishing trip and didn't catch anything. You guys need to put a stop to this before they start fishing in domestic waters.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

I have been targeted for 17 years with mind control in london, so i doubt iam the only one. These people just do it and could not care less that they are wrong, they just target people because its fun and torturing people is great for the mob.

Nothing surprises me about what people do in uk, as the authorities have gone of the wall in power mad antics.

If the police do not like you for any reason in uk, they will use mind control on you to try to destroy you and get you to do something. Just imagine what scum is running our society.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Unfortunately as crazy as it seems this member is right, due to experiements throughout the 70s TPTB have at their disposal metaphysical operators all around the world and if they want you to do something you will eventually do it.

Anologue to Digital I wonder why - Dump the set!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

From my observation of being group stalked and harassed for four years throughout England I have noted central to it is police activity. Attached to it appear criminal element who are most likely paid informers, various church type groups and pensioner types, local authority officials (I work as a structural engineer/surveyor in my local authority) and on the odd occasion military guys in casual dress; you can see their tattoos on their fore-arms.

All I can surmise it that some kind of lie has been used to invoke this dragnet and it seems to be a local surveillance system that is probably normally used on violent criminals released from prison, paedophiles and other unsavoury characters.

Because I have never committed a crime or ever been suspected of one, probably like you, we are in a Kafkaesque predicament. It seems that it is not necessary to have done something wrong to be punished in this manner. There is just a system there that is being abused by some degenerates in uniform or office.

In my case it is self evident to me that evidence is is not a factor and may have a reaction of my cocky nature although I am exceptionally polite in person.

Mind control, I suspect is a misnomer. It is more about crushing the spirit and the imposition of learned helplessness. You can either comply, feign compliance or react. If you react, you will be railroaded into prison where more of this abuse will used.

[edit on 013131p://pm3110 by masonwatcher]

top topics

join