It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama - Enemy at the Gates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have always wanted to voice this out but somehow didnot get down to doing it. Now I want to express what I have been feeling - Americans have made the greatest mistake of modern times by electing Barack Obama as our President. There is an overwhelming evidence to suggest that he lied to US on multiple topics including his birthplace,his religion,war on terrorism etc.etc.

What is disturbing is that all of us were critisizing Bush with best of our capabilities and we thought we are doing the right thing by electing this man who claimed to be for change. What we did not realize is that we are being kept in dark by this man and his agents to what would have been obvious. We were misled.

If it turns out that what is being claimed about his being a muslim is true;it would make us the biggest fool in the history of nations on this planet. We go all out to fight the muslim terrorists in the far reaches of the planet and have rage and anger in our hearts for their terrorism but we pick up one of them and install him as the head of our country??!!

If he is clean,he should come out clean and explain some of the questions personally or through his supporters which are being raised about the facts related to him.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
America's enemy is not Obama, it is the neocons. Look at the economy and the shambles they left it in. Look at the news today revealing how Dick Cheney broke the law and violated the Constitution of the United States in order to gain power over his enemies through domestic spying. No my friend, Obama isn't the enemy and thank God we elected him the new President. We would have been in further danger had McCain/Palin kept control of this country. It looks to me like you have chosen a suitable avatar for your observations and conclusions.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I'm sorry, but you are delusional.

Obama, government take over of GM, Chrysler, Citibank. Continuing to give billions to the banks. Sending more troops to die in the needless wars. And many many other things.

Obama is continuing the Bush policies, and is even worse and is breaking the constitution that he swore to uphold.

The neo-cons haven't left power they are still there and now Obama is the front man.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When will u guys realise. Yes Obama is doing the opposite of what he said he was going to do. But remember it's not him making the decisions. He's just a puppet of the 'New World Order'. As was Bush.

That's a perfect scenario. Get rid of the war monger (Bush), hello the nice guy that the public like. Get him voted in and Hey Presto! Same # as Bush.

Except he is making everything worse.

Who is in charge of the US? NWO not Obama!!!!!

And they are playing their deadly game of 'Earth Depopulation'

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AryanWatch

If it turns out that what is being claimed about his being a muslim is true;it would make us the biggest fool in the history of nations on this planet.

Um, are you saying that it would be wrong for a Muslim to be POTUS? The bad, if he is Muslim, wouldn't be that he is a Muslim, but that he lied. Most likely a lie to just get elected, which would make one wonder what else he would've lied about during the campaign to just get elected. In any event:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

That's from Article VI §3 of the Constitution.

reply to post by damwel

thank God we elected him the new President

Hold your horses. He hasn't been in office for a year yet, so we don't know how it's going to pan out. He really hasn't done anything yet—except increase the national debt and make America look weaker in the eyes of the world—that deserves us thanking God for him. It seems that many in America are starting to become weary of the game that Obama is playing, as his poll numbers are trending down since election day and a majority of the nation still thinks that the country is headed in the wrong direction, and it's trending negative.

Job Approval
Direction of Country

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
America's enemy is not Obama, it is the neocons. Look at the economy and the shambles they left it in.

Neocons did this, eh?

NEOCONS like Barney Frank ... Chris Dodd ... ACORN ... Bill Clinton ... Franklin Raines ... Jamie Gorelick ... Sen. Chuck Schumer ... Andrew Cuomo ??? etc etc etc

NEOCONS like Barack Obama ... who sued citibank and forced it to make loans to people they knew couldn't pay them back?

Those people are seriously to blame for what has happened to this country so I guess they must be NEOCONS.

Bloomberg
Renew America explains Bill Clintons involvement

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

No my friend, Obama isn't the enemy and thank God we elected him the new President.
I guess my response to this quote would be which side are you on? and which god are you thanking?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes,I'am saying that it will wrong for a muslim to be in ANY important position in this country. The attacks and the war all set and done are not between countries or individuals - It's between civilizations. Terrorists hate america not just because of it's actions,it's also because of it's religion. The sooner we understand this the better it would be. A muslim being the president of US is like giving the keys of your safe deposit to the thief. Sounds extereme.But that's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by damwel

Obama is continuing the Bush policies, and is even worse and is breaking the constitution that he swore to uphold.

I would like to see the ceremony of that one my freind on youtube!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm starting to think the Obama/Biden ticket was run to get Biden in as President. The media really sort of ignored Biden. He just slipped on in.

Now if all this birth stuff forces Obama to step down, we'll be left with Biden.

Oh boy will the Muslims be ticked off then! They might even attack Israel just for being there.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AryanWatch

I agree. All I know is that I think we are all in for a rude awakening. Alot of people are STILL in love with this guy and the majority (not I) are on his side. Or at least backing his decisions.

Muslim or not, I think the gov't has pulled the sheets over our heads for a long time now. It really doesn't matter who is in office. They will succeed. (According to Bush Sr.)

new topics

top topics

join