It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your pet pics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's my old dog Buck, he died A year and a half ago:

Sorry about the size. Now hunting for a picture of the kitty.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OK, OK, you have cute pets one-and-all... BUT! Do your pets have their very own medieval siege weapon?

I really missed throwing tennis balls around the yard, so I built a trebuchet. Our dog Mae loves to go fetch.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Spectre]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's a photo of my daughter and our Kitty shortly after we got him last year:

joi

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
pyewacket!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This was my cat fufi.
I got him when I was 3 years old and he died when I was 20.
A day didn't go by when I didn't play with him, he is still sadly missed.

This is fufi the night he died

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I had to post this. My poor dog has to put up with so much humiliation from me. (no, there is nothing playing on the headphones)

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The picture off my cats Cloe the orange one and Gilmore the white and black one are on this site.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The pictures of our "kids" are on this site under the photos page.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here's my puppy Orion. Siberian Husky. 85lbs. Frisky and a lot to handle. Very sweet and loving as well as smart. He likes to pull and run.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GriBiT
Here's my puppy Orion. Siberian Husky. 85lbs. Frisky and a lot to handle. Very sweet and loving as well as smart. He likes to pull and run.

That is one gorgeous dog GriBiT.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
--Omg Gribit, beautiful dog. It looks very active.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Another Husky lover! Yeah!!!
Orion is beautiful! Gypsy (below) is about 40 lbs., but she's quite a ball of energy. She's the ringleader around our house, and quite a little screwball (something I'm sure you can relate to with Orion)!

Brodie is Gypsy's version of Odie. She's always getting him to do her dirtywork.

Charlie is a giant teddy bear, who prefers to sleep and snuggle all day.

Here's all 3 of them napping.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
jezebel, GriBiT, those are beautiful dogs!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He knows how pretty he is too! He prances around and shows off. He's VERY active and at 5 years, I thought he would have slowed down a bit by now. The only problem is he "thinks" he's small so he loves to try and sit in everyone's lap. It's quite funny because for some reason alot of people are scared of him. He does have a really scary stare and he thinks it's playing by growling and snarling, which is good I guess if your a burgular.

Zezebel, I see your Husky has beautiful Blue eyes as well. Orions Father, who was a red husky, had one orange and one blue eye. Very cool. Is yours Alaskian?

I think this thread is great, I like seeing everyones beautiful animals, especially in those funny poses. Life would not be the same without them!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   

He knows how pretty he is too! He prances around and shows off. He's VERY active and at 5 years, I thought he would have slowed down a bit by now. The only problem is he "thinks" he's small so he loves to try and sit in everyone's lap. It's quite funny because for some reason alot of people are scared of him. He does have a really scary stare and he thinks it's playing by growling and snarling, which is good I guess if your a burgular.

Zezebel, I see your Husky has beautiful Blue eyes as well. Orions Father, who was a red husky, had one orange and one blue eye. Very cool. Is yours Alaskian?

I think this thread is great, I like seeing everyones beautiful animals, especially in those funny poses. Life would not be the same without them!

Actually, Gypsy is 1/2 Siberian Husky and 1/2 Queensland Shepherd, but she doesn't look at all like her Queensland half. I even had Husky breeders ask if they could mate their dogs with her because she was so striking as a pup.

Have you had Orion since he was a pup?
I had no idea how smart and coniving Huskies could be until we got Gypsy. She's extremely independent too, and she only obeys if she's in the mood. Even trainers say that it's usually futile to train Huskies, because they don't have the same submissive nature as other breeds.
That might sound like a negative trait, but it's her quirky, stubborn, Queen of Sheba attitude that I adore about her.
If I didn't have Brodie and Charlie, or if I had more room, I would have gotten another couple Huskies. I suffer from what's called the "potato chip" syndrome (can't have just one), and it affects a large number of Husky owners from what I have read. Have you experienced the same thing?

My dog, Brodie, is her henchman. Gypsy gets him to do her dirtywork, so she doesn't get in trouble. He's not very bright, suffers from separation anxiety (thanks to his former owner), and is afraid of the dark. He's also the sweetest mutt you've ever seen in your life.

Life definitely would not be the same without them! I can't even imagine not having them in mine!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

searching for id on something in the crypto forum and found this.

anyone got a more heavyweight pet? also there are not really any pics of exotic animals in here. now don't say they do not belong as pets. well many may not, although many make better pets than dogs or cats

peace

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You all have HOT pets!! lol. I wish i could post a picture of my hot kitten!!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
jezebel:

Yeah, I got him at 8 weeks. The breed is very well known for their independant nature, very alpha, hard to train, but when they want to they are smart as they come. He really gets focused when he has a task to do, so I can see why they are good at pulling sleds. Not only their strength and endurance, but their determination when it's something they love to do. I knew before getting him that he would not be an easy dog to raise, but he really responds well to me, but to me only! He knows many comands but it seemd like he understands what you want more than understanding the actual comands. He only responds well to kind and gentle actions. Strange. He does have a bit of a temper though, and can get out of hand if I'm not around, especially if people are aggresive with him, he gets very aggressive back. I find that strange because his breed is not known to be good as a "Guard" dog because of their loving nature. Not that he's mean by far, just when he feels it's needed. My experience with Orion is he really likes only one "Boss" or alpha and everyone else better come second to him or he doesn't like it.

Yes, I have known two people with 4 and 6 Huskeys. It's the greatest thing to see that many together. They are really like a pack of wolves, have a "Pecking order" and funtion like a family. Very cool to see. I wish Orion could experience that, but I couldn't imagine having that many to take care of. One thing I would like to do is take Orion somewhere where he could join a sled team for a day just to see him go. He would love it! Running is his favorite thing to do. He can run so fast and forever and ever.
He's run a path through the yard!

Seperation anxiety must be prevelant with the breed, since mine has the same problem. Maybe it's because they attach to one "Alpha" and devote themselves to that one cpmpanion. Orion follows me everywhere I go and can't stand to be left alone. He does not fear the dark though. In fact I am amazed that he is not frightened by anything, whether it be loud noises or other animals.

I really think it takes a special person to own a Husky and care for them properly. Unfortunately I see too many at the pound over the years for this reason. There aren't that many breeders of Huskeys, and that may be a good thing. In fact, I was pleased when the breeder where I found Orion made sure I knew how dificult these dogs can be before agreeing to let me purchase him.

Anywho...gotta go, it's good to take with a fellow Husky owner and all of you who love your pets so much.

By the way, that cat above is HUGE!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is my Anole Steven.

He is hunting cricketts

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is my beloved Chester. Some of you probably remember my thread about choosing between a hamster, gerbil, or guinea pig, and well, now you know what I chose! I've had him for nearly a month now, and he seems to have gotten somewhat bigger over that time. He was around 3 to 4 months old when I got him.

external image

external image

Edit: Image size

[edit on 1/24/2005 by diehard_democrat]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join