It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should go into the guiness world records...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
For the most blinking while talking. Seriously i tried to blink as much as Lord Anthony Giddens did and talk at the same time and i could not do it without feeling like some sort of alien.
I was watching tv news for the first time in ages not paying attention until this guy comes on.

I went upclose to the tv screen and you could not watch the screen without seeing him do weird head turns and blinking so much that in the end you are just watching his eyes and still not knowing what he is saying. Not only that but his skin is wierd and his bottom teeth are sharp LOL!
www.abc.net.au...

Go to link and on the right side go to video of Lord Anthony Giddens. Then try to copy him and you will see its hard.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
yeah, he's blinking a hell of a lot, it's often seen as a body language cue to say that he's lying but then he might also be nervous or bothered by the bright light i see reflected in his forehead, who knows.

i also notice the number of times he sneers when he mentions climate change, doesn't seem to be a fan of it although he does admit it seems to be real.

join