It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube vids: Knights of Malta initiation ceremony + allegations about Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
On numerous occasions, especially while promoting The Obama Deception, Alex Jones has pronounced the r in the word "president" with a trill. This sound occurs in languages such as Spanish, Arabic and Japanese.

In this video particularly, you can hear Alex Jones get into a tongue-twister while trying to pronounce the word "federal":

In this video, Alex Jones messes up the word "order"

The pattern seems to be a trill followed by "e" as in "confident," for example. In addition, "president" and "federal" are loanwords in other languages.

You'd assume that a radio host who broadcasts in English would have time to practice the English language. What other languages does Alex Jones regularly speak?

This video also loosely connects the Knights of Malta to 9/11 Truth via Daniel Sheehan.

Where the video fails is in trying to connect Alex Jones specifically with right-wing fascism. A more accurate explanation is the connection of the Knights of Malta to fear-mongers within the right-wing media, to which Alex Jones has a definite connection. However, there is no explanation specifically connecting right-wing media and fascism.

Here is a video of a Knights of Malta initiation:

ATS threads concerning the Knights of Malta:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com... (In this thread, OP confuses the Knights of Malta with the Knights Templar)

[edit on 14-7-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Vcwxvwligen, this isn't really the essential point of your post, but that's no ceremony of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, and here's why:

• Knights of Malta (SMOM) - around the world - uniformly wear a closed black ceremonial robe with a white Maltese cross on the chest -- not a red mantle or cape with a cross on the shoulder. The real deal looks like this:SMOM Knights @ St. Patrick's NYC
  • The flags present in the room aren't the banners or flags of the Sovereign Order of Malta or its grand master, which look like this: SMOM Flags and ... interestingly, note the US Flag is displayed wrong with blue canton at its own left. (Not a mistake SMOM would make.)
  • SMOM investitures are elaborate public ceremonies typically held in great cathedrals -- such as in New York at St. Patrick's, and in San Francisco at St. Mary's and presided over by a bishop or archbishop. The photo link above shows other photos from the New York event. It's not likely that a SMOM investiture would take place in a (forgive me, but ...) rather shabby basement and with such a variance of strange regalia.
  • I can't say for sure, but I think the YouTube video supplied is related to this group: Example of a Mimic Order -- a self-created group claiming a Russian lineage and patronage of a Hungarian prince, but not a player on the world stage.

At any rate, that wasn't the point of your OP, but I wanted to point out that the group in the video is not the Knights of Malta (SMOM) -- the Roman Catholic chivalric order to which I believe you're making reference.

Cheers,
      Sandalfon

[edit on 7/30/0909 by Sandalfon]

join