It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow and white orbs i see every night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
well...

i read the thread about sightings in Dorset, UK, and.....i see similar things over here almost every night.....

They are yellow and white orbs...travelling east to west, west to east and ALWAYS they either stop in one place for 20 mins or more, then continue moving, sometime they are 2, 3 at the same time

i will try to get photos, i have Nikon D50, a fair quality camera but it doesent shoot nothing...blah...

it all started around july 2, and almost every night i see them...last night i saw just one slowly moving, then stops about 10 mins, then continues...

well, even my friends are calling me to tell me to see that much satellites and planes..blah....

first i thought they ae satellites but the i read this....

www.movingsatellites.com...

www.satellites.spacesim.org...

A satellite's orbit works because of a balance between two forces. The orbit is a combination of the satellite's velocity - the speed it is travelling in a straight line - and the force of the Earth's gravitational pull on the satellite. These forces are similar to the forces that keep all the planets in their places in the solar system. That gravitational pull is the result of the mass or weight of the Earth and the mass of the satellite. Basically, gravity keeps the satellite's velocity from sending the satellite flying out in a straight line away from the Earth, and the satellite's velocity keeps the force of gravity from pulling the satellite back to Earth. To illustrate this concept, think of a yo-yo. There is a long string that holds the weight of the yo-yo ball at the end. The yo-yo ball is the satellite, and your hand holding the end of the string is the Earth (not to scale of course). If you swung that yo-yo in a circle, then the string would act as the gravity. Without the string, the yo-yo ball would fly off into space, but without the weight and forward motion of the yo-yo ball, the string would flop towards the ground.

so they are not satellites....

in my area there is not any military aircraft activity....

and im here in this area

travel.yahoo.com...

www.maplandia.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...\

with all the latest orbs sightings and cases where saucers release this spheres, and judging by the way of moving of these orbs, my idea is that they could very well be probes gathering data just like our aircraft drone vehicles, which are used for mapping and geo taging areas....

[edit on 14-7-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Forget photo's get video. Surely you must know somebody who has a video camera you could borrow? Hell you can buy a decent video camera for $150 bucks and then return it a few days later..

I wish I lived near; where something like this was happening every night..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you've got a D50 mate set it up like so...

ISO 800
f5.6 or less (e.g f4,f2.8,f1.4)
Mount on a tripod with a remote trigger if poss.
Use an exposure of 3-8 secs depending on f stop used.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I agree, I wish I had some activity around my area, but then again I might not get any sleep from having the feeling that your being watched...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

They're everywhere.

The Skies are rich with cosmic activity. Just go out and watch the skies for 10 minutes, and really make it your effort to see them.

Tell yourself:
I want to see them.
I will see them.

My periphiral vision is constantly being taken from side to side, light to light, orb to orb.

I'll video them one day, but its just lights really.

Good luck hunting.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I live somewhat out in the country and have been capturing these for more than a month. I didnt know what to think at first, but then i had a sighting with them where two of these "orbs" seemed to fall down then cross each other. Then two would appear out of the same spot at once, going in opposite directions. Then i saw 3 at one time all relatively close to each other just cruising along, and they just dissapear! I've never seen them cross the horizon, they always just vanish. Its really really weird.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We had exactly the same situation here in Washington State. Two orbs, one yellow and one white were sitting over a lake, which is only a couple of miles from McCord AFB and Fort Lewis. They hung in the sky for a while and then moved quickly horizontally and then vertically at close on a right angle and then were gone.

My friend who lives on the lake was sitting on his deck and observed the entire thing. He called the police and they were at his front door in under 5 minutes, as if they were already around the neighborhood. Being that he lives in a private, gated community, having the police right there was odd.

When he described to the police what he had seen, the cop told him that they had received dozens of similar calls that night, all of which completely consistent with what he say.

No mention of any of this in the papers the next few days, despite the fact that with dozens of reported sightings, surely someone must have called something in

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Yes they are out there every night, even my bro and his friend who is not interested in UFO's saw a couple the other night, moving then stopping, then moving again.

It's not often we get a clear night here in london, but when it is clear, I see them, I sometimes think they may be satellites, but some move very strange.

By the way when they move do the seem to wobble to you?

There's a thread called Starlike Objects about them if anyone is interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

They do more than wobble my friend.
They move in all sorts of directions.

Sometimes they stop, do U-turns, hell i even swear i saw a J-turn the other day

Jacob

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Haha yeah like just like my brother told me.

So let's say one moves accross the sky in a straight line, does it appear to wobble to you sometimes? Because I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me haha, but I swear they seem to wobble.

Hopefully it's a clear night tonight.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh right.
Hmm, i'm not sure if i can recall wobbling. Maybe the Pilot stalled it

But i guess they could do. Why not?
I'll check tonight for you my friend.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

It could also be the atmosphere making seem like it's not so smooth. Polution etc

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ah could be.

You know when you look at a plane and because of the engine it looks like its all blurry?
Or on a hot day, you look at the road, and its all blurry too.

Anything to do with that.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
May bye you are just hallucinating 2 much?

new topics

top topics

join