It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] heiroglyphys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
on the find the rings site there is those heiroglyphics in the backround, has anyone tried deciphering these

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I automatically assumed it was just design, but in this arena we can't be too sure.

Is Dr. Hiero Glyph available or Yrag Kesu, the old crank who sits on his Ph.D. Yeah, Kesu you are piled high and deep.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i dont even no if i will participate in the rings but everyone is trying to solve all these puzzles so i figured this would help

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Part of the part of winning is thrilling the onlookers!
You did a great job there. Don't knock yourself.

Nobody knows what we are doing anyway. I'm looking forward to having shock therapy before it's over, but do I sound worried????

To me it's just a charge you get!

Hang in guy! It gets easier.

G

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
yea i figure i may get in the action when the action starts

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I tried to strip so you could see the image better

Hope it worked. will edit if did not

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
there is a website that lets you do heiroglyphs but i dun no where it is

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I found a few sites on them, but when I tried to translate them they were just random letters. I don't feel like decoding them, but best of luck for the people that do.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It might be worth a look.
If I knew where to look.

If I promise not to come back speaking Egyptian and typing in Dingbats, will you tell?

G

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Just go to Google and type in "Hieroglyphs" or "Hieroglyphs translations" there's some pretty good sites that come up on the first page.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You guys are wasting your time, its just random letters repeated over and over again, it doesnt translate to anything. Its not even written properly. Its just a nice looking background image that fits the theme of this hunt and this site, take it as nothing more.

For those of you who are asking "well how do you know?" Ive been reading Mdw Ntr (hieroglphys) since I was 8 years old.

top topics

join