It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan: UFO Photo Declared REAL by Expert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
found this article hope its interesting to you guys

"A photographer who took scenic shots on assignment for a Japanese hotel and tourism group last year noticed what appeared to be a fairly clear UFO in a number of the shots. Judging by the photos the UFO was moving on a sequential trajectory (Photo below). "

ufocasebook link

a more direct link i hope

click

above link is in japanese so i hope we have some japanese speaking guy here to shed some light

[edit on 14-7-2009 by IMSAM]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Looks very real to me, but if you see the first photo in your OP then there is a cone shaped shadow/color change on top of the craft, which raises my suspicion that it could be CGI

But great find S & F

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Could you screenshot it maybe
I do not have language support so the characters are all boxes グループ but I can read hiragana/katakana and some kanji

PS it kinda looks like a bird flying by to me

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Gotta say: I doubt this story at this point:
Mr professional photographer gets paid by hotel, but doesn't get paid to wait for better weather?
Sorry. can't buy that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah that doesn't look like a professional shot to me. Where's the original high-res image now? If infact there is a pro at work at this then there's got to be high res image somewhere. I'd guess that a raw-file might be available too. That small image could have anything in it, too small to tell for sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

The appearance of the object itself appears to be consistent with other images and descriptions of the small probe UFOs which are entering earth’s atmosphere through specific UFO vortex exits in various locations across the globe.

Governments are currently monitoring these objects that have a tendency to be captured on digital cameras.

That ruins it for me

Oh, and there is a reference to all news web too !

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
'Experts' can claim its real till they're blue in the face for all the public to see, its the GOVERNMENTS that need to say that its real is what we're all really after .

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Is the 'expert' suggesting that it's really an unknown object flying in the sky or is he declaring that it is a non terrestrial craft pilot by non terrestrial pilots?

IRM

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yup that story is pretty much a straight copy from ANW and Michael Cohen.

No doubt that he is the 'expert' too...

[edit on 14/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

i m seeing the exact same ideograms buddy or whatever they are called.still if someone can see the letters and screenshot em just to see whats the fuss about.

top topics

join