It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could ETs program energy forms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I've heard a lot about UFOs not being a physical object, doing maneuvers that defy physics, morphing, and so forth...

what if ETs a million years more advanced than us have discovered how to program energy? I mean we could program our electronics devices, right? what if they could make all the different electromagnetic spectrums do what they want like a computer program?

that would explain speed of light or probably faster than light travel, impossible maneuvers, morphings, etc. that UFOs are noted for.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
S&F

UFO, if they exist, travel by bending/warping spacetime with artificial gravity. They also telepathically communicate with thier craft, that is their crafts are mind controlled. So it is possible that they might be controlling energy in some way.

I know Bob Lazar has been debunked here, but still his website is a good place to check out, for what you wrote in your OP. There is nothing that is useless in today's information age, and the US govt might even be working on some of the technology mentioned by him.

www.boblazar.com...

I even think that ETs may be programming our brains with some energy that is not yet identified. They could thus be controlling us and we may all be a big game or simulation for them. I am thinking of starting a thread on this.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
One of the things Quantum Mechanics is trying to achieve is to program energy.

They call the variances as 'quantum states' than spectrum.

This turning into a practical technology is quite possible in the near future.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

this would also explain that latest UFO video of a sphere producing a couple hundred more spheres...they're programmed energy orbs

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
S&F

I know Bob Lazar has been debunked here, but still his website is a good place to check out, for what you wrote in your OP.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

I don't honestly believe Bob CAN be "debunked". I'd like to kick all the researchers in the bum that set his story aside due to his lack of school credentials.

People that create a story like Bobs, they don't stick to it for 20 years. Nor do they pass a polygraph test on it. And if you listen to George Knapp talk about the oddities he ran into when questioning LANL, and then George having his phone tapped and being followed by government agents, and furthermore, George saw the element 115 Bob had at his house before it got stolen(fact stated by George on the Art Bell show), theres just too much on his story to set it aside and call it "bunk".

I'm not saying everything Bob said is true! Although I'd be surprised to find the meat of the story was false.

I just hope I don't wake up one day, Bob and George are gone, and the stories left in the same spot it's in now. It needs a good push, and I give George Knapp a big thumbs up to all his efforts.

top topics

join