It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fluoride and chemtrail connection? you tell me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I would like to share some information I have been researching about fluoride, plus a link from fluoride to chemtrails. I’m going to start out with some quotes from sites and I would like full open discussion. This is a topic that I think should be debated and analyzed by the knowledgeable minds of the users of ats

"Hippocampal selectivity was disrupted when adult females were exposed for 6 weeks to 100 ppm fluoride (toothpaste is ten times stronger); hippocampal fluoride levels increased and behavior was affected. Overall, the behavioral changes from fluoride exposure are consistent with interrupted hippocampal development" source: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

So we see in rats it affects the brain after only 6 weeks. I wonder how long it takes on humans?

"But does fluoride actually prevent tooth decay? Not according to the largest study ever conducted on fluoridation and oral health. 39,000 school children in 84 areas around the U.S. were studied in the mid-80's, and the results showed no statistical difference in tooth decay rates between fluoridated and non-fluoridated cities."
source:www....... Read Morewww.ghchealth.com...

So it doesn’t actually help your teeth? Why then put it in the water?

"a number of different studies have linked fluoride to as many as 10,000 cancer deaths per year, with a high incidence of bone cancer among men exposed to fluoridated water." source:www....... Read Morewww.ghchealth.com...

Same source but causes cancer? Doesn’t seem like that would be good to drink.

"- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water" supply.source:www.prisonplanet.com... Read More

Ok I know prisonplanet link, don’t bust my balls on this one please.

"High fluoride bone content might be one of the major factors causing osteosarcoma (bone cancer)." source:organicjar.com...

So fluoride is absorbed by your bones? Would be interesting to what percentage of fluoride stays in your body.

Interestingly enough I had heard allot of rumors about how the United States immedialty put fluoride in the water of the Iraqis after we invaded. I’m trying to find evidence of this and have come up short so far. I only began trying to find evidence so my quest is short but far from over. I would appreciate it if any of you could provide some information on that, I would be very obliged.

So this quote got me thinking:

In tests on laboratory animals, fluoride has been shown to enhance the brain's absorption of aluminum - the substance that's found in the brains of most Alzheimer's patients. source:www.ghchealth.com...

I was listening to the Alex Jones show awhile ago and he said something about how some chemtrails were made out of aluminum dust. I also remember reading a post on ats about this. I wasn’t able to find the links and help is appreciated.

So what do you guys think? Could fluoride in our water supply and mouth washes be only part of the grand conspiracy? Is this the plan to get us to have large amounts of fluoride in our body then release aluminum in our upper atmosphere so our brains can absorb it and give us Alzheimer’s? Maybe they just want our brains to not be functioning properly?

The evidence just seems to be stacked in the "conspiracy" corner and not the, "fluoride is good for your teeth and not harmful" corner.

Maybe the whole picture is to use any means possible to lower our life span, dumb us down and get us on as many drugs as possible before we kick the bucket. Thoughts and opinions please.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I forgot to mention when you take a shower you ingest flouride as a gas. In a gas form fluoride is considered a toxic chemical. I can only imagine what effects that has on your body when ingesting that crap. oh source for my statement: www.westonaprice.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Fluoride: Worse than We Thought
By Andreas Schuld

In 1999 the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) released a glowing report on the fluoridation of public water supplies, citing the procedure as one of the century's great public health successes.1

Ironically, the same report hints that the alleged benefit from fluorides may not be due to ingestion: "Fluoride's caries-preventive properties initially were attributed to changes in enamel during tooth development because of the association between fluoride and cosmetic changes in enamel and a belief that fluoride incorporated into enamel during tooth development would result in a more acid-resistant mineral."

The CDC report then acknowledges new studies which indicate that the effects are "topical" rather than "systemic." "However, laboratory and epidemiologic research suggests that fluoride prevents dental caries predominately after eruption of the tooth into the mouth, and its actions primarily are topical for both adults and children."

- Yea, Fluorosis is not a thing you want to have.
If the manufatcturers of tooth paste was ordered to label their product: Cancerous, they go out of bissniss, and the PTB cant have that.

They make money on the entire cycle of this...

join