It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are "white people", ie, Indo-Europeans, Semites, and Hamites aliens?

page: 8
9
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I do think different environments have shaped different peoples, people are deluded if they think otherwise




posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
whites are always trying to get non whites to move out of the woods into a city so they can control them better, non whites dont care they believe in living how you want. no matter who you are whites want you to emulate them and if you dont they kill you with their technology. whites will use racist slures and gestures to compare themselves more superior to there races who choose not to live like them. other races who choose not to live like them are considered barbarack. whites think they own planet earth isnt that why they go around correcting everything and forcing everyone into oppression? and if you say no to their offer you are either lyed upon and ridiculed in media and or exterminated as a race. non whites have never done this. non whites just want to live free peacefully and left alone they dont care about ruling others last but not least whites are being framed by their mastors who look exactly like them but have superhuman powers such as gods do. so ask your self this question since you aliens posing as humans just to come online and make a mockery of humans trying to discover the truth do you get a kick out of this? "aliens make technology humans dont' anyone reading this thread never forget that humans dont have the magic powers it takes to make technology from scratch if we did we wouldnt work for money as slaves now would we???? some people to dumb to think but im not



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
whites are always trying to get non whites to move out of the woods into a city so they can control them better, non whites dont care they believe in living how you want. no matter who you are whites want you to emulate them and if you dont they kill you with their technology. whites will use racist slures and gestures to compare themselves more superior to there races who choose not to live like them. other races who choose not to live like them are considered barbarack. whites think they own planet earth isnt that why they go around correcting everything and forcing everyone into oppression? and if you say no to their offer you are either lyed upon and ridiculed in media and or exterminated as a race. non whites have never done this. non whites just want to live free peacefully and left alone they dont care about ruling others last but not least whites are being framed by their mastors who look exactly like them but have superhuman powers such as gods do. so ask your self this question since you aliens posing as humans just to come online and make a mockery of humans trying to discover the truth do you get a kick out of this? "aliens make technology humans dont' anyone reading this thread never forget that humans dont have the magic powers it takes to make technology from scratch if we did we wouldnt work for money as slaves now would we???? some people to dumb to think but im not



listen pal, as a "WHITE" dude I can assure you I have no desire to move "non whites" into my city- THEY COME VOLUNTARILY FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND I WOULD PREFER IT IF MY GOVT DEFENDED OUR BORDERS


OK THERE FELLA



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

and saying "im not a racist" and "i dont think one is superior to the other" doesnt change the fact that you are a racist, by definition, once you start categorizing people and saying ridiculous things like "native people tend to ___". sure, its not dangerous racism, but it is complete and utterly blatant racism to think along those lines.




So what we need to do is completely ignore the differences between our races and bury our heads in the sand because if we don't we're otherwise racist? Different races do have different tendancies depending on where they live and their culture. To acknowledge those differences is not being racist..........but playing the race card like you just did is.

You are the racist here.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko
 


The definition for a species is: individuals that can interbreed, and produce offspring capable of reproduction.

The minor physical and cultural differences are just the result of adapting to live in a certain area/climate. That all of us share approximately 98% of our DNA with chimpanzees shows we are all one species from the same common ancestor.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko
 


Interesting idea, but highly unlikely.

I understand you were not intending to be racist, but stereotyping 'whites' and 'non-whites' in to two different groups is a little racist. However, if we made rules against ever seperating and identifying things as parts rather then wholes, a lot of our art/science forms would never exist, so to those who are calling this post 'racist', it is simply observation, expression and curiosity and is not intentionally racist.

Also, one mistake: 'eye for an eye'. Actually, this is not a 'white' idea, so to say. Many Indiginous cultures of non-whites, including Australian Aboriginals had/ve pretty hardcore justice systems. Literal an eye for an eye. Such as: if you commit a crime such as rape, you could be neutered. Which, as brutal as it is, solves the problem a lot better then locking someone away ever will.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
our mastors who control us as a human collective make sure whites are dominant on television media adverstisement. products toys radio personalities cartoons, their given high credit scores low insurance rates. the women of white cultures always practice witchcraft. whites see non whites as financial targets and animals to place in jail for as much idiotic nonsense you guys try to pretend you have a heart i can shut your evil asses down. a real white human would not find this information threatening or degrading in any form or fashion they wouldnt even play the race card you white devils have tricks up your sleeve's do us a favor and stop framing real white people who are human you alien gargoyles



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque
 


i know its not allowed but i agree



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No, white people are probably not anymore alien than anyone else.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
if all man was created from gods like the older scriptures tend to say and the first aspect of man was based on a god who was rebellious then in an imaginative way maybe the different races were formed from other gods. this would make white people not aliens but equal in progeny by way of creation to all the other aspects of man.



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
when you point out how everything is white dominated the white aliens jump on here and say dumb shiit like its racist what you are saying well its racist living in a white dominated c



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
when you point out how everything is white dominated the white aliens jump on here and say dumb shiit like its racist what you are saying well its racist living in a white dominated c



nonsensical racist gibberish



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
and saying "im not a racist" and "i dont think one is superior to the other" doesnt change the fact that you are a racist, by definition, once you start categorizing people and saying ridiculous things like "native people tend to ___". sure, its not dangerous racism, but it is complete and utterly blatant racism to think along those lines.


What a pile of tripe...give the guy a break. He was saying "i'm not a racist" because he could foresee the stupidity of people like you who actually think he's racist. The OP was explaining his thoughts in the way he best could through writing and i find NOTHING wrong with his views on the races of this planet.

This PC world is a joke!
edit on 21/11/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/11/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 


yea that stuff lol



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If this hasn't already been said, it has been scientifically proven that we're all hybrid, meaning a percentage of our DNA is alien DNA



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure why people get all up in arms over difference. Different doesn't equal bad . Once the issue of not the same is brought up a room falls silent and we get no where . If skin color was the only factor , they would not be able to look at a skelaton and know what the race of a person is . Perhaps not as much on men , but there are usually great differences in the way women of different races are constructed. As an Onegative woman that married and had children by an A positive man... I know there is something that science can not or will not explain. Species seems to be the answer. I have four cats , none of them are the same breed--I haven't heard any complaints from them , I'm sure they don't care what kind of cat the other is.



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by alienesque
 


www.britannica.com...

Racism:
any action, practice, or belief that reflects the racial worldview—the ideology that humans are divided into separate and exclusive biological entities called "races," that there is a causal link between inherited physical traits and traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral features, and that some races are innately superior to others.




in no way is this racist its an importatant question



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Usually,the first person to use the word Racist,is the racist.

Its a plague of a word.



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
yea u anti-semite like that type of shyt right?



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Whites are part-Neanderthal. Only blacks are pure homo sapiens. That is just the scientific fact.

None of this actually means anything sans appearance, the differences between races and ethnicities are cultural not biological.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join