It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "white people", ie, Indo-Europeans, Semites, and Hamites aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Bone structure of non-pale people is much thicker and heavier.
Their children mature faster.
They are less likely to form long term relationships.
They are more impulsive.
Their minds are “wired” differently.
There are many differences. So get over it.

Why didn't you just come out and say they're more likely to rob a 7/11, knock each other up constantly, and die in gang related violence?

Do you know why everyone screams "racist" when someone starts pointing out how "Races" are different?

Because they talk # like this.
You're a racist, get over it fool.

It's becoming more and more clear to me that ATS is a safe haven for racism, ignorance on a monumental scale, and glorified hoaxers.

People cry "Racist" when a real dick shoots his mouth off about how non-whites are prone to act without thinking, and procreate in a care free manner.

People cry racist, when you call semites (Jewish people) a race.
Shocking to you, but I know plenty of Jewish people who look miraculously like me- A white guy.

Although I don't know how, since around here the going belief is that jews are some sort of, evil descendents of Aliens.

Where are all the sensible threads going these days?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnTimothy
My mothers family are kohen the tend to be quite fair and red heads. Did you know the number of jews with red hair is the same as caucasians of westrn europe. Like you have red heads in Iraq.In mesopotamia they talk of flying ships to the stars. We were placed here.

yup. jews, and arabs and other Semitic people, are white. they're not Indo-European (which is why Hitler wanted to exterminate them the most, they were the rival "white" race).

the racial tendencies do not come from the genetics but from the alien culture that came from Atlantis. this is why modern non-Europeans are becoming more and more like Westerners.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And btw, I'm the OP, and I never said one race was better or worse than the other. I just said that Europeans and Middle Easterners are descended from ET humans and the other people in the world are indigenous to Earth (though I think ET tinkering was also involved, but that's another thread
).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
yup. jews, and arabs and other Semitic people, are white. they're not Indo-European (which is why Hitler wanted to exterminate them the most, they were the rival "white" race).

your statement here is unscientific and purely based on opinion. If you're going to call Arabs white but not Chinese people (who tend to have lighter skin), then it's just getting silly.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

your statement here is unscientific and purely based on opinion. If you're going to call Arabs white but not Chinese people (who tend to have lighter skin), then it's just getting silly.

actually european and arab people are both classed as "caucasian". i don't mean white in terms of skin color, i mean in terms of a general appearance. asians are pretty light skinned but differ in other ways physically more dramatically than middle easterners do from europeans.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

That kind of reasoning is so piss poor.
Why wouldn't you say that white people are actually classified as arab?

There are more arab people than white people- So if they're the majority, why are they "Classified" as white?

I hope you get banned bud, you and everyone else with a theory on how the "races" are somehow "alien".
Talk about your white supremist BS.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All humans roaming the globe are hybrids of some sort. None are a pure genetic strain that hasn't been compromised by inbreeding, and or assimilation of cultures.

The human Genome project has shown how mankind is inter-linked. We are all related to one another, like it or not.

I happen to be a northern European descendant, Caucasian, who carries A positive blood in my veins. I am a "Hines 57" variety hybrid. Yet, I know most of my ingredients: Germanic, Slavic, Nordic, and Ancient Italian...I have green eyes, and red brown hair now gone gray. Big deal, so what, and who cares!

Who was my great grand daddy and great grand momma 100 generations ago? I could care less! Does it really matter? ( perhaps it does to a Muslim extremist, but, that is another issue)

I don't care if they were Druids, Witches, Pagans, or perhaps Werewolves...
I don't care what they ate, drank, or where they slept at night or who with.

All I do know is, that it took approximately one hundred thousand individuals that hooked up, had offspring and they in turn had their babies, all the way down to the day and hour that my parents had me. I didn't have any choice in the matter. Don't blame me...they did it!

If some horny alien interloper landed on earth, and decided he just had to have some human booty for the ole score card...there isn't much any of us can do about it now is there?

No one is better than the other by virtue of the skin they are in. ( perhaps except for the Muslim extremist, but, that is another issue again)

I wish I were an aliens illegitimate offspring...it might help explain a few things to my contemporaries. ( except for the Muslim extremist...but we've covered that! )

"Move along folks, there's nothing more to see here..."

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A more likely explanation that is more down to Earth:

Many of you are actually Neanderthals
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also of interest:

Alan Griswold: Humans Have Entered a New Stage of Anti-Evolution
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

White people have been geneticly altered by aliens in my opinion,the aliens mixing their own dna with ours.You should read the story of ENKI, that will explain the alien intervention into the human race.I dont think we were ever black made white but made up from fresh blanks by the aliens for some special purpose.This of course explains why we've created all things and why our culture continues to evolve.Whereas primitive tribes occupy mud huts unchanged in millions of years,on a par with what a beaver would slap together.
We are having problems with non-white cultures and the answer will be found by typing "enemies of white race " into your search engine and cross referencing the many results - it doesn't take long to figure out.

For anyone Ive offended,please post your comments your anger at my ideas pleases me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Obviously I'm missing something here. White people are aliens/hybrids because of having paler skin?
Utilising this logic, are lions then aliens/hybrids as they have a paler skin than panthers?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I don't understand the OP's reasoning...

All humans (black, white, or otherwise) are 99.9% genetically identical. So what criteria are you (the OP) using exactly to differentiate between the "indigenous" Earthlings and the Aliens? Are you simply basing the difference on the extremely minor (genetically speaking) skin-pigmentation differences? An alien species would not be 99.9% genetically identical to an existing Earth species.

...and regarding the cultural differences: they are just that -- "cultural" differences. They have nothing to do with genetics. A black person is not "born" more inclined to act a certain way than a white person is.

If you take a black person and raise him (or her) in a western culture, that person would assume the westurn culture. Conversely, if you take a white person and raise him in a black African culture, he will assume the black African culture. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with genetics and everything to do with the way cultures evolved over eons after being separated.

Except for the very genetically minor superficial differences in appearance, a "white" person is no different than a "black" person. They are still at least 99.9% genetically identical.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i love how some white people take credit for nearly every discovery like the alphabet, discovery of the new world, mathematics, we revolve around the sun.

when i started studying other cultures, i realized how biased western academia are and found most scientific ideas discovered in the west had been known centuries earlier in other parts of the world.

the history channel has come out with the Human Origin story, dna tracked from hundreds of thousands of people. every person they tested have dna tracked to africa.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Are "white people", ie, Indo-Europeans, Semites, and Hamites aliens????

Yes.... They are aliens. Everybody knows this.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Daisy, the part you missed is that the “aliens” were tall, fair skinned, blue eyed, blonde and red haired.

Soylent, the 99.9% thing is New World Order propaganda. They want you to discredit your lieing eyes, suppress any intelligent reasoning on your part and just accept whatever they tell you.

To be that 99.9% identical, we would have to be a highly inbred species. You are not even 99.9% identical to your own mother.

“...and regarding the cultural differences: they are just that -- "cultural" differences. They have nothing to do with genetics. A black person is not "born" more inclined to act a certain way than a white person is.”

*****Yes they are. Behavior is inherited. This is a universal truth that runs across all species in the Universe. How do you think it is that bird know how to build nests. Have you ever seen another one teaching it?

“If you take a black person and raise him (or her) in a western culture, that person would assume the westurn culture. Conversely, if you take a white person and raise him in a black African culture, he will assume the black African culture. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with genetics and everything to do with the way cultures evolved over eons after being separated.”

Then why is it that they have not adopted our culture?

Angry monk, why do you think that the History Channel either know the whole truth or is telling it?

Doomsday, why do you take this stance? The question was intended to arouse lively, intelligent conversation/debate. However what I see on this thread are many replies that seem to be coming from immature children.
Must you be one of them?

Do not drink to deeply of the fount of knowledge, lest you learn something that you do not wish to know.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
America's black people are paler than Africans. And that has happened only in 5 hundred years.

I come from a Southern European country. I was once in France, and a lady next to me had a much whiter skin than me. But she was of African origin. She had African facial characteristics.

Give it another 1000 years, and America will have people of African origin that would be hardly recognizable that their ancestors came from Africa.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglo777

White people have been geneticly altered by aliens in my opinion,the aliens mixing their own dna with ours.You should read the story of ENKI, that will explain the alien intervention into the human race.I dont think we were ever black made white but made up from fresh blanks by the aliens for some special purpose.This of course explains why we've created all things and why our culture continues to evolve.Whereas primitive tribes occupy mud huts unchanged in millions of years,on a par with what a beaver would slap together.
We are having problems with non-white cultures and the answer will be found by typing "enemies of white race " into your search engine and cross referencing the many results - it doesn't take long to figure out.

For anyone Ive offended,please post your comments your anger at my ideas pleases me.

Actually (I'm the OP), am annoyed with this post. I never said "white" people are superior, I just said I think white culture is alien to this Earth. actually more properly, Indo-European culture; there are indigenous white cultures as well, such as the Basques.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
America's black people are paler than Africans. And that has happened only in 5 hundred years.

I come from a Southern European country. I was once in France, and a lady next to me had a much whiter skin than me. But she was of African origin. She had African facial characteristics.

Give it another 1000 years, and America will have people of African origin that would be hardly recognizable that their ancestors came from Africa.

Interesting. I think this has more to do with black's mixing with white people over the centuries though, not an adaptation to the colder climate of North America.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anglo777

Actually I agree with you on your every word and thank you for being so openminded to the truth very few white people are able to embrace. But one small part I didnt agree with is that of only whites advancing. Many of the inventions and technologies we see today are of non white developers.
Besides those in history where a result of chinese, arabic and egyptian people not white. The only thing white people should get credit for is sheding the most blood of any race and bringing racism and prejudice to our world!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Many different ETs seeded this planet, and there are many groups here. From what I understand most of humanity has in common Mars and Star Wars (literally).

The two most psi races seem to be Native Americans and Irish, so its not limited to race. Also, indigineous people have strong ties to pleiades, so again its not about race there are many different ideas here, what constitutes form is not soul.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join