It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i can feel it coming in the air tonight, the question is can you ats?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am making this a thread on the urging of a fellow atser. So with out delay I give you my rant.
the laws being passed or being put up in front of our congress its...it is all going wrong our very rights as Americans are at stake here with every passing day every stimulus every tax every law in the last few years have been in my mind meant to undermine us as a people none of this have and have not crap but everyone in America! That is the premise of my below rant that is the tension I speak of.
We are not locked in combat for just our rights we are locked in combat for the America that I remember even if that America is just a memory. We should still fight for that memory of what America once was we should be proud of what we were and be ashamed of what we have become or are becoming.

ATS there is a tension in america tonight, I can feel it just below the surface it's rising and one day perhaps, a day to soon it will rise and over take this land I love so much the people I love, the American people! you, me, the world we all have a hand in what is going on in the hear and now this moment is ours and we need to take it back, we need to let our voices be heard as a people not as a race or religion or class AS A PEOPLE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! It is imperative that our voice is heard.

so now America, ATS. How is it that our voice is heard now that everything has gone wrong in government? That is the question people that my friends is the question

[edit on 14-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Could you please ellaborate further specifically as to what this tension rising is? Are you talking about just government in general or politics, religion, ET's or something else?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The voice by itself doesn't work. How many protests, how many radio programs, how many threads on ATS have already been in action but nothing seems to change?

WE NEED TO STOP TALKING AND DO.
BETTER YET, WE NEED TO STOP TALKING AND STOP DOING.

We are the ones that give power to them by following whatever they tell us to do. The only way to take our power back is to stop following what they tell us to do. The people are the pillars of the system. If we decide to do a massive general strike we break the system in a blink of an eye.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Yes friend a general strike! And how do you suppose that we accomplish this? I would love to see this take root here in America but sadly I do not believe that it will happen still thoe perhaps I am wrong perhaps this is exactly what we need

America, ATS wake up to a new day. A day of hope, a day of reason! A DAY OFF OF WORK!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well... it would seem to me that it is gonna take some serious and drastic events on the home soil to really wake up america. The majority of the US is more concerned with reality TV shows and Hollywood than thier own civil rights and the raping of them that is taking place.

I am just about ready to pack up and ship out... this place needs a slap in the face...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

Yes friend a general strike! And how do you suppose that we accomplish this? I would love to see this take root here in America but sadly I do not believe that it will happen still thoe perhaps I am wrong perhaps this is exactly what we need

America, ATS wake up to a new day. A day of hope, a day of reason! A DAY OFF OF WORK!

We just need to propagate the idea through whatever means (blogs, pamphlets, ...) and decide as a community (an ATS thread could do it) what date exactly it should be done.

I would think that 2 weeks of massive general strike is enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That's an awesome Phil Collins song.

But yeah, so much is happening right now. NWO is in our face, the Internet is creating a real crossroads, a second cold war has began.

Here's for hoping humanity will create heaven instead of hell.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Indeed but is it going to take? What kind of slap is necessary? We need to take back our rights and our country! We need to show these people that we are not going to take there crap any more (god damn you quite riot)
I want to know...NO I want to see that people still believe in America! I want to see that people are not scared to stand up for our rights and liberty!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I wish I could walk off my job for 2 weeks but sadly I can not friend pesky UCMJ being what it is but I would not stand in anyone ells way and I can speak for a few others at my post we would not lift a finger to stop it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

I wish I could walk off my job for 2 weeks but sadly I can not friend pesky UCMJ being what it is but I would not stand in anyone ells way and I can speak for a few others at my post we would not lift a finger to stop it.

Well, why are you complaining so much then if you simply can't leave the system behind? You are the perfect example of why we continue to let them do whatever they like. You want the change but you are not willing to be the change. This way it will never happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I can agree with you there if I simply up and left than I would be caught and put in prison that in no way helps my family sustain its self...But I could wate out my remaining couple of years I have left get out and help the movement if there was one that is. sure I perpetuate the cycle perhaps I am responsible for helping it along by remaining silent about the policies in place and abiding by them but the bottom line is I get paid by the army and if for some reason that money became worthless and the army could not afford to pay me like what happened in Russia in the mid 90's well I can tell you im not like a business in California I don’t take IOU'S.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Bravo, great post! If there's going to be a move made, it better be made quick. Once the Internet goes down, they have us beat and they know it.

Star and flag Sir!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Indeed watch the net folks this is the last great bastion of freedom we have left imo. Once they are successful in undermining our confidence in the words that we post we are done for. What I mean by that is as soon as I can get arrested for what I post online it’s over folks that is it DONE! and make no mistake America it will happen and soon something will get piggy backed on an emergency referendum or something similar and Boom no more net not at least as we will have known it.

Fight the good fight people.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Every day I see a few more people looking around all dazed saying "something isn't right."

Maybe there's hope but I think it's to late.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

This is a good idea.

It could work...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

We are all to blame in this. every one of us to include me, there has got to be a point that we can let go of the conventions that the government has put in place for us and say there has got to be a better way we need to steer closer to what the principles and sprit of the bill of rights and the constitution is. WE NEED CHANGE THAT WE CAN BELEVE IN. I believe that I was promised this and wow He has delivered America up to the world on a silver platter he has and now due in part to me we have him for the next 4 years lets see how much damage he can do till we elect a new tool in to office if there will even be an office left to elect to.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

If we all got together and made a pact that we wouldn't elect ANYONE to any office that was a politician. We would only vote for friends or neighbours, things would change real fast for the better. Hell, we couldn't make it any worse if we tried.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

Yes that is true however such an undertaking would take time and money but I feel it would be well worth both if we could make it work.

We could culminate the whole ordeal in a general strike just to drive home the point.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am off for the night as I only post while im at work (gives me something to do so see you all tonight)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
The voice by itself doesn't work. How many protests, how many radio programs, how many threads on ATS have already been in action but nothing seems to change?

WE NEED TO STOP TALKING AND DO.
BETTER YET, WE NEED TO STOP TALKING AND STOP DOING.

We are the ones that give power to them by following whatever they tell us to do. The only way to take our power back is to stop following what they tell us to do. The people are the pillars of the system. If we decide to do a massive general strike we break the system in a blink of an eye.

This may motivate something of this nature
Follow this link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join