It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spacecraft(UFO) Releasing More Objects Long Beach Cal. 12/25/04[Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This video footage which caught my interest was recorded December 25th-2004 .

UFO - Long Beach, California, December 25, 2004 credit youtube

TextThis is real FLIR (Forward Looking Infra-red) footage from a Long Beach, CA Police Department helicopter. You tell me what it is... a UFO?

After viewing this my feeling that this is a Spacecraft (UFO) .

IT appears to be releasing material or more UFOs from this Craft that the FLIR is recording at that time.

At or near the end of this video you can see this Craft take off quickly.

You might need to view it a few times but this happens after the material or UFos are see leaving the main object or Craft.

This reminds me of the other recent post on ATS of craft or UFOs shooting out of the main Craft . www.abovetopsecret.com...

The way to look at this is from the perspective of you are for moment in that Craft and people watching from ground level not knowing what it is, but from your not being from Earth the perception of how large your Craft is to the Human eye is perceived differently .

So try to look at this video from not the 3D mind but the unlimited consciousness.

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It looks to me like a flare, hanging from a balloon, dropping hot residue.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Greta footage. I'm wondering if the object could only be seen in infrared. If so, then this this the real deal. Also possibly the same object that got filmed releasing spheres in the other thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

first-glance-it-looks-like-a-ball-of-light-that-seems-to-be-melting-like-ice?

iv'e-got-no-ideas-on-how-a-craft-would-act-with-those-characteristics?

and-if-i-imagine-it-th-consciosness-way-you-are-saying-then-i-dont-understand-why-it-would-appear-to-be-dripping-light?
as-i'd-imagine-it-if-it-were-so-then-id-think-it'd-be-?geometricaly?-perfect-and-symmetrical

well-not-messy-and-drippy-anyway?

which-after-some-thought-makes-me-think-this-is-manmade-such-like-the-description-PHAGE-has-given-

was-it-a-police-recording?-if-so-then-that-would-be-recorded-for-evidence-of-some-crime-which-kinda-explains-something-about-the-video!

well-thats-my-thoughts-on-this-as-im-no-expert-thats-all-i-have-to-say-but-the-evidence-brings-me-to-that-conclusion-

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Actually it looks more like something entered the earths atmosphere and started melting.could be anything.unless these supposed orbs move in purposed fashion which i dont see

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It burns like a plastic ball or object is on fire at the bottom and is burning off blobs of flaming melted plastic.

I'm not sure but is it moving up? The camera seems to keep panning up.

Wow then it moves off!

What was it doing, ejecting little ships or was it burning off its exterior or something, very strange.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

It doesn't move off, the helicopter flies past it. You can see the icons which show the direction the flir is pointing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

i-have-to-add-at-the-start-you-see-the-city-view-then-after-a-few-secs-it-switches-to-the-?infra-red?-and-you-can-clearly-read-the-date/time.

but-before-it-switches-you-cannot-make-out-the-date/time-which-makes-me-think-it-could-be-two-video's-spliced-together-for-effect-maybe-the-(infra-re d)-is-a-home-video-spliced-to-a-real-police-video?

just-a-thought-but-then-again-im-no-expert?

waddaya-think-people?

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It looks similiar to the recently recorded footage in Mexico of the Sphere releasing Orbs Jaime talked about.

I could have been a smarty pants and said it was Santa Sleigh since it was recorded on Dec. 25, just kidding!

Honestly, it looks like alot of possibilities. Yes, something melting such as a flare. They could have been able to tell if it was on fire though, right?

I wonder if whatever it dropped hit the ground or water where ever it was and some one was able to recover the material.

Another thing it reminds me of is a case UFO Hunters investigated where fishermen reported a UFO dropped boiling hot material from it that melted their boat. The secret government allegedly sent a clean up crew

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

and-also-the-icons-at-bottom-of-the-screen-change-with-the-change-to-the-infra-red?

what-does-that-mean?

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
looks like some high frequency welding, man this brings up 911 memories of thermite and superhot melting steel, i dont know what this could be at all...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Can you stop typing-like-this-please-? It is extremely annoying, thanks.

Reply to OP

Interesting video, were there any police reports filed on this object? Or could it be a balloon with a flair like Phage said? I was thinking they may have been doing a test of the flir for detecting objects in the air.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Reply to OP

Interesting video, were there any police reports filed on this object? Or could it be a balloon with a flair like Phage said? I was thinking they may have been doing a test of the flir for detecting objects in the air.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by jkrog08]

So far nothing else that I have found as you watch the video the Object takes off rather fast before the end of the footage.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here's the article regarding this video by The Press-Telegram-Long Beach, CA:

TV News Station Probing Long Beach, CA UFO Footage
By Tracy Manzer, Staff writer
LONG BEACH — Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!
What the heck is it?

That's the question ABC-7 News has posed to Long Beach police and local military experts after getting a copy of a tape that shows an unidentified object flitting through our skies last year. The tape was made Dec. 25 by Long Beach Police Department helicopter pilots who caught sight of the glowing blob while on patrol around 11:30 p.m., said Sgt. David Cannan.
Because the officers could not identify the object, they took video that was forwarded to a local military base for closer scrutiny.
"We just asked them to take a look at it, in case it was a possible security issue," Cannan said. It was not, however, classified as an invasion by little green men, silver ones or any other kind of imaginable space beast, the sergeant assured.
Julia Pfeiffer, a producer at Channel 7, said their news piece will take a look at the possible explanations for the item and the story will air either today or Friday.
"We are approaching it fairly seriously," she said, "but we're not doing this to scare people."
While neither military or local experts could tell the Press- Telegram what precisely the object was, theories include a possible prank or experimental military aircraft.
This was especially common in the 1960s, after an article describing their construction appeared in a science magazine. And, according to one of several Web sites that explain how to build the balloons, "they do a good job of scaring the bejeebers out of many people."
Cannan said the pilot's best guess was that it was a bag or balloon with a flare attached to it, which would explain the trailing sulfur-like light.
In the tape, the brightly lit object looks as though it's traveling fast, but it could just be the effect of the helicopter orbiting the item at its speedy pace with the background flashing by, he said.

Tracy Manzer can be reached at (562) 499-1261
Source

Download Windows Video, Long Beach, CA Police Department Helicopter UFO Footage-1.0 MB
(right click on link, from menu select "save target as")

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

sorry-man-i-cant-iv'e-got-no-spacebar-at-the-moment?

i-mean-really-no-one-in-there-right-mind-would-type-like-this-if-they-had-a-choice?

im-sure-there-is-some-that-would-but-fortunately-im-not-one-of-them.

needs-must-and-all-that,-and-i-need-to-be-getting-my-points-across-on-these-subjects-so-i-must-type-in-this-really-annoying-style?
sorry-man!

sorry-everyone-else-too-but-i-will-be-trying-to-get-this-remedeid-ASAP-so-please-grin-and-bear-it-just-now-as-yous-must-understand-it-is-a-royal-pain- in-the-butt-typing-this-way?-I_DONT_LIKE_IT_ONE_BIT

and-on-the-subject-of-the-video-i-have-a-few-posts-so-you-can-see-my-thoughts-there!

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Id say a flare tied to balloon or maybe a Chinese lantern made from a plastic bag that's caught fire.

The fact that you can see drips would indicate its quite close.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Whatever it was,why did'nt the helicopter try to get a bit closer to the object?

Copilot: "Our camera seems to have reached the limit of its zoom capability.What now?"

Pilot: "Duh,i am not sure.Maybe we should call for back up?"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Greetings all,

My feeling viewing this again is that we are viewing a Intelligently controlled Craft not a weather baloon or anything terrestrial from this Planet.

What I find interesting again is how the Object after releasing these objects finally speeds off and you can see this from the Helicopter video.

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
At first I thought maybe its a meteor but where's the tail? and why does it appear to be stationary? I don't really believe in this UFO portal stuff but this video made me really question if they are a real phenomenon. Then again maybe it is a mothership, like an aircraft carrier, containing lots of smaller ships.

there's some closeups at about 1:40/1:53 or so
you can see object falling out of the UFO that are almost the same size as the UFO itself. Oh and at the end the main UFO that was popping the other ones out, takes off horizontally over the clouds.

Pretty impressive

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would also say Firework or something hangin on a baloon.
2nd line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join