It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find this very interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ever since that Crop Circle in the shape of a Jellyfish we've been paying more attention to the sun, although nothing happened on July 7th is it a coincidence that the biggest sunspot in over 2 years developed within 48th hours of the date?

I think we misunderstood the message, I think they wanted to tell us to pay more attention to the sun. The activity has certainly risen. We probably blew the whole July 7th thing way out of proportion but it's still interesting that Solar activity has begun around the date of July 7th, 2009

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well here's a test.

Newest crop circle is a sphere of 27 circles reported on July 11th. So if the sun takes 27 days to rotate, is the crop circle telling us that the latest sun spot is going to come back around again in 27 days?

Only time will tell. That would put us at about August 7th? Not sure exactly what day the crop circle appeared. By the way, this is not a prediction - just a thought.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There's a huge jellyfish invasion in....I can't remember - Japan or korea.

My son plays a video game out of Korea and asked me, "Mom, what's up with jellyfishes?" I remembered the crop circle and asked him, and he was like, all the characters are having to deal with like a jellyfish invasion or something.

Anyway, we looked it up, and there is one somewhere over there....

here:
www.bostonherald.com...=home&position=recent

join