It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Jackson Wants Michael's Kids to Tour as 'Jackson 3'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Joe Jackson Wants Michael's Kids to Tour as 'Jackson 3'

www.foxnews.com

Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, is lining up the King of Pop's children for a world tour as The Jackson Three — despite family members accusing him of trying to "exploit them like Jacko."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Maybe I am getting a little obsessed with this now. I am not a MJ fan, well not since the 80's, but I cant stop watching the train cars pile up in the mother of all train wrecks.

Joe Jackson should have a restraining order placed against him. Do not allow him anywhere near any child. They are just commodities to him, and he has played out any value that the rest of them had... OK Janet's got talent, even if it is 90% nipple slippage. OK not a timely reference.

Take alook at my Latoya post here www.abovetopsecret.com... for more Jackson insanity!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Geez, I hope this is just a stupid rumor. Look at what Michael had to go through having this guy as a dad: beatings, insults, and a complex about his looks that lasted his whole life, to the point that Michael didn't like looking in the mirror because he was never happy with his reflection, hence the plastic surgery.

Michael's children deserve a normal life, surrounded by family and love. Not the circus that comes with showbiz and music careers. Joe Jackson can (metaphorically) go jump of a cliff.

R.I.P, MJ.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
unbelievable! surely this won't be allowed to happen. surely someone in this family has an ounce of compassion. what a terrible thing. joe is a menace.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is just great. Now we can all be blessed with another human trainwreck x3. This dude needs to stay the F away from kids.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
wtf was mj thinking letting his kids to his mother

if his mother couldnt stop his lazy father from exploting their own children
what is going to make different with their grandchildren?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Figures. His cash cow has passed so he needs a new one. Time to exploit the children for his personal gain. What a horrible man.

Look what he did to MJs childhood. Do you really want him to do that to these children?

I cant believe he is even thinking about this less then a month after his son died.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
5 Really big words in anything to do with this Michael Jackson...

I don't really give a crap.

Unlike most Americans I have real problems like why we are getting taxed, why is there going to be a 2nd stimulus, why is the economy not getting better. why is the fed not being audited.. You know real issues.. Not half baked stupid crap which has no barring on anyone'soo life exept the people involved in that little circle..

Get over it we have real problems that need addressed not something that happens everyday to many many many un famous people on this planet.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I saw this on the news too and thought if true MJ is rolling in his grave. Joe is a moron! He knows how his son felt about him and for him to go against that is just completely wrong and sick. I hope those kids stay far away from him and his ideas. All he is trying to do is cash in on their name sake and it's disgusting!

new topics

top topics

join