It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The American Media Is Sad: In Four Simple Pictures

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello fellow members of ATS this will be my first post, i was hoping to be able to create a thread of my own fortunatly this post pretty much applies to that constantly occuring thought, which of course is the ignorance engulfing the minds of american citizens. In my opinion its not the fact that celebrity pictures would sell any more im sure theres just as many people interested in wether or not were going to be entering another bull# invasion (which im sure will be considered an act of international security and in noway involving the greed of power triped nation.), its more along the lines of spoon feeding this nations people into believing that this paradise known as america will continue to flourish and that nothing could possibly bring their perfect white picket fenced lives to a halt. Unfortunatly for them there are several entities that could cause a massive inplosion consumming their lives and everyone elses around them which im sure most of you are more then aware.

Well thats my vent for the day, hope to continue a long very lucrative relationship with you all here at ats.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Funny you talked about Newsweek. I talked on their website on some of their stories, 'oh, 'bout 3 years ago. I didn't really trust them much even as I wrote. Some of their stories were outrageous and lawbreaker's supporters like the illegal aliens who begin breaking our laws by sneaking in at the very first. (and they DON'T stop.) Anyway, I was on a different site and one guy and I kept getting into fights as he called me names and acted superior to me but kept any info I put on for his unknown by me agenda. (Against Jews mostly I found out. My info wasn't just one of their sites.) Anyway, we got into a last bitter fight when I decided to block him forever at that time and five minutes after our fight I got a letter of bitterness and hate from Newsweek on a comment on the illegals a WHOLE year before then. Funnily enough, the writer sounded a lot like the guy I just fought with. Not only did they delete that year old comment, they banned me from their site. Was enough for me, I wasn't going back there anyway. They are dishonest and works for crooked rich men and women. I don't like liars. They make people's lives miserable. And happily enough, I don't ever think about them again. Except when I saw your article. Beware of the nasty enemy anti-Americans who write propaganda.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You mean Obama didn't make the cover of those two news rags that week?

Gee, what a surprise.
Actually this has been on for quite some time.
Ask yourselves who owns these two mags?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The important thing is not what the media says, it's a tool of the ptb, or what covers we look at. The important thing is what we do. What are we doing to end the war? No, they don't want us to look at images that might encourage us to want to end the war, granted. But what are we doing to end the war? For some reason we have not convinced ourselves that we really want to end this war. It is destroying our economy, not to mention helpless people in other countries, not to mention the lives of our soldiers, not to mention our pride as a people that we are engaging in a war to further the interests of people who are doing us dirt. What can we do to end it? Should we demonstrate. The DHS is out there waiting for us to demonstrate so they can haul us off to Fema camps like they promised our Congressmen March 13, 2008. Demonstrating and civil disobedience worked for Gandhi, but would not have worked for him if the British were Nazis and didn't care about public opinion, upps, the ptb are Nazis and don't seem to care much for us useless eaters. So what do we do? How do we as a people oppose this war and get this turned around. We are in a war we do not want. The American people do not want this war. That has to be obvious to any idiot. The ptb want this war. What do we do?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Replikant
Sigh. It's sad when you start to really, really distrust your own country's intentions. It's almost like the American MSM doesn't want us to focus on important issues like war, politics and what is going on in the rest of the world. As long as America stays in her little protective delusional bubble, maybe all the scary problems in the world will just go away.

The attitude of the U.S. is not just pathetic, it's worse: apathetic.

Oh it is not a new thing at all.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There are a LOT more, those are what I remember off the top
of my head and piling on won't prove the point anymore.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Who cares about the war and whatever is going on in the world? I'm American! I want to know how Brad and Angie are doing! What are they wearing? Where did they go on holiday? What do they like on their all white cheese blintzes?

-ok, I've finished vomiting now-

Excellent post. Just another example of how americans (in general) are nothing but sheep and we get what we deserve. Look at our president! Look at our congress, our laws! We are the PC version of brain-dead morons.

-I wonder if they printed any of Angie's recipes in the magazine?-

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH! Sorry, had a relapse.

We deserve whatever we get.

I wonder if England will take us back.
Queen Elizabeth? On behalf of all americans I want to apologize for the whole revolution thing. Our bad. We are now a nation of idiots who deserve to be beaten within an inch of our lives. Sorry.

-I need another drink!!-

You sir should be stand-up comedian

I haven't laughed on post like this before. (sarcasm not intended)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think it's not fault of the Americans that the whole USA live in an illusion.

Just check out who controls 96 % of American media. And who controls the media controls the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join