It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The call to arms, The Coming Insurrection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We all knew this was coming... now it's coming from France.

The book The Coming Insurrection... Here's the book

Coming from ``The Invisible Committee``. Already 8 people in France, were arrested because they are believed to be authors of the book.

We all know that protest don't really work, the agenda is still going forward... petition doesn't work either. Elections don't do squat... at the national level.

So, as we knew, some people are claiming that violence is the only way to change our society.

Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. I don't know. You decide yourself.

But for my part, I believe that who fires the first shot losses the war because he losses the propaganda war... the people's support. Of course the government already fired the first shot against Waco, Oklahoma, New York on 911, London on 7/7...

But for my part, for now, the best way to end this tyranny is by exposing the criminals, electing real honest people on the local level to refuse federal government, arming ourselves, calling our senators and congressman to force them to vote against treasonous legislation...

But even with that, we'll face total economic collapse, because our movement won't be able to stop the looting and with all the looting they've already done... it's probably impossible to stop the collapse.

There's a few movements that are working... like auditing the FED... but since the speaker of the house decides what legislation goes on the floor of the house and since she's bought and paid for, there's no way that HR1207 will make it...

I think however that violent conflict may be unavoilable... IMO the last chance to avoid it to elect people in 2010 so the House and senate can't agree on anything, then electing a patriot for president in 2012.

This whole ``call to arms`` could also be a plot to create violence...so the government can give themselves even more power...

Here's the review of the book by Glenn *shill* Beck...
Review of the book

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In my opinion this conflict has been ongoing almost indefinitely. Personally, I believe that now would be a great time for us to forget almost everything that we have been taught and look within. We need to remember who runs the system we learn in...

I would prefer not to be a part of the problem, the reaction, or the solution. Of course, I think that those terms are almost patented by an interesting fellow in the UK.

So, in closing, I think that it is possible to "fire" the first shot silently. Hear me out now. Let us, act like the enterprising americans that we have been told in spoon fed segments on the news that we are. Plant you a nice little garden, own something, band together with like-minded people (much as we do here). Learn how to survive, know wild plants and their food / medicinal properties. Take care of your family, neighbors, and anyone who needs it. In this we find victory.

Also, we can elect patriots to office! But dare I say that if we act as true patriots then our definition of patriotism changes and we will elect accordingly. We get the government that we deserve. Let us deserve better!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Violent War is a means to an end. All the greatest military strategist to ever lived all agree in one thing. War is a last resort. It also just a means to an end when unable to accomplish the goal any other way.

I have no desire to read this book for the simple fact that it is just another militant strategy book amid at people that think violent war is a way to get things done.

If you want to read a book that truly defines the strategy of war that has worked for thousands of years, then read Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

These new strategy books will just end up getting a bunch of people killed. There are thousands of years of accumulated knowledge on war.

Of course I do not condone violence or war in anyway, but this is the last book that I would take as a strategy, the only thing I would read this book for is to learn the enemy.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes, as I have pointed out, this has been coming and is also well planned. Want some proof? See THIS...
Ask yourself just what did they think would make all Americans just peacefully turn in their firearms when they promised the Russians such a thing?

[edit on 7/13/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

At this point I think it is going to backfire Sarge.

I'd say 45% of the US households would be more firmly grounded, if another terrorist attack happened(god forbid) on US soil. The propaganda has been so strong that we are going to get attacked now that Obama is in office people most of the people will not willingly give up there firearms.

Try as they might, I don't think it is going to work. You know what they say about best laid plans.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I know I've written a lot of letters, my senators and congressman are so afraid of me voting them out, that they laugh in my face as they vote on bills they haven't even read.

AmeriKa's done for!

No one found her worthy of fighting for. Now it's to late. There won't be any violence, there won't be any fighting. You'll be sitting on your computer threatening the same thing next year that you did this year, but not the year after that because by then you won't have the right to.

Keep your tail between your legs where it belongs. Teach your kids to enjoy eating the weeds from your backyard, and wearing a coat in the house in the winter because that's the legacy you left for them.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow, a friend just sent me this thread, and I'm blown away at the lack of response from the ATS community.

I don't know about this book, and wouldn't access it from the good ole' free USA. Maybe I'll buy a poor man's james bond at the local gun show; that is while they are still allowed for a little longer.

I read someone above talking about a very old 'art of war' kind of book, but some of the modern subversion books are excellent in teaching a grassroots effort strategy.

I think it is time that many of the majority of the USA, which are the Christians, stand up. They are supposed to believe in life after death; which it seems most are afraid to stand up, in fear of loosing their lives.

I'm no Christian, and have no certainty in life after death, but I'm willing to stand up for the principal of My Rights.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You can grab a torrent of it off btjunkie.

The torrent version is a little bit easier to read than the one offered on the website.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

....Ew.

Don't quote anything by that person, they write stories, literally.. just stories. now news.

I think more people than ever before are set against the governments actions.. nowhere near the point of armed insurrection .. though, with millions set over the next few months to officially be out of unemployment, out of their homes, nothing at all left and utterly destroyed.. I cannot help but wonder if the backlash against the Banks and the Government (what's the difference) will not be.... taken up a notch...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

oh my god. the people in our govt make laws for them, not you , we the people. they make laws so that they themselves in congress and big buisness and banks can get away with what they need at the moment. ask yourself this one question. these big banks getting bonuses, you really think they deserved it. i would say that 99 percent of you will say no. i also would say that only 1 percent of you would actually do something about it. 23 percent will talk about it and do nothing, 5 percent will deny they agreed. 3 percent will rally at congress or wherever, 2 percent of you will not of even heard about it,and 66 percent of you will see and hear and do nothing at all. so when it comes to call to arms you can bet your bottom dollar that only 1 percent of you will actually call to arms. hell, our 2nd ammendment is on the cutting block and you see no-one is even saying anything about it. soon you will have no bullets. they will make no more, only for the police and the military. sure you can buy all the guns you want, and all the birdshot, but the bullets will be all gone for you my friend. but hey, you can buy your environmentally friendly bullets, that smoke more than the others. all others for hunting will be regulated how many rounds you can have that season. obama is making a change, just like he said he would. wait till deer hunting season, you will see exaxtly what i said. no lie. the sh# will hit the fan. this call to arms, no way it will happen. the only way this will happen is when it is to late. in other words if this h1n1 went full blown and people were dropping like flies. then and only then will you my friend call to arms. thats sad, that means people like madoff, no matter where they are. in govt, in buisness, at home, abroad no matter where, you will do nothing about it . that is whats sick. i say to all you greedy peoples out there. lock your doors, reset yours alarms, call the police for everything that goes bump in the night. you see we are there and we know what you did, and we are comming for you. so all you peoples out there, make sure you get those pigs who rob the most. i say lets have a pig roast. they are all over the world hiding in your neighborhood somewhere. it is time to take back what is owed. we are sick of being robbed. we dont want to borrow, we want it back. so ye little pigs, we are going to huff and puff and blow your house in. so peoples go and get what the pig stole from you. my suggestion, is to check all ceos. of gluttony, starting in the banks. but feel free in your neighborhood to get your glutton.

top topics

join