It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HKM4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What d'ya guys think of these new babies? I had read somewhere that the U$ company of the M4 was trying or is gonna sue HK, saying that there's is a -copycat- Anyways, the pics look really sweet 'n smoothe. I want one! hehe -- I can't really find much info about 'em, though... like when ever I click HKM4 AR variants: it says no page available. I know they have diff barrel sizes 'n stuff.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
These do indeed look nice

I saw one in some gun mag I was reading a while back. Problem is, I already have pre brady bill AR-15's, one of which has the adjustable stock plus a Ruger Mini 14, so the last thing I need is another .223

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i have an m4 and m16 and a few illegal guns that i have converted to automatic and bought from runners

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
hehe, I wish it was that easy. For American -- I'd luv an M4A2 Carbine, or one of those HK's. I bet in other counties it's pretty easy ta obtain weapons...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
exactly thats how i have smuggled them in ha ha

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What would a self professed kid need these weapons for?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd love a HKM4, but the UK prohibits the import of any modern rifles and getting a license for any rifle at all is near impossible

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i dont need the weapons but they are cool to have and collect and being a kid i didnt buy them and smuggle them my self i did it witth my dad and his friend and my neighbor is a smalltime gunnrunner

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Strange. The HKM4 page on the HK-USA site is down...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard
What would a self professed kid need these weapons for?

o ho. i can think of a million ways to use this. all of which are illegal.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i dont need the weapons but they are cool to have and collect and being a kid i didnt buy them and smuggle them my self i did it witth my dad and his friend and my neighbor is a smalltime gunnrunner

Originally posted by machinegunjordan i have an m4 and m16 and a few illegal guns that i have converted to automatic and bought from runners

where would these guns be smuggled in from?

also, seeing as you claim to be able to convert semi-automatic to full automatic inside USA boarders, how do you get recivers that are able to fire automatic, as no other countries can import them to the USA, and you are far too young to have a licence to do it?

finally, is it just me, or is this guy talking a load of bollocks?

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by czakky]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
atually its all true and one of the guy that is my dads friend has a liscense to own automatic weapons we shoot them out in the ocean and the due next door does the converting i have watched him do it

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

atually its all true and one of the guy that is my dads friend has a liscense to own automatic weapons we shoot them out in the ocean and the due next door does the converting i have watched him do it

I dont kow as much about american laws than I do with british ones, but im pretty sure that full-auto weapons have to be fired in controlled conditions (i.e. on a range). Somone firing a magazine burst (or even 3-5 round bursts) into the ocean would craete quite a scare, even in a country with relaxed firarms laws.

oh, and you still didnt answer - what country are guns smuggled from into the USA?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well the ocean stuff was all fired way out you definately couldnt hear it from shore and we couldnt see land and i think they were mostly smuggled from isreal maybe some from cuba but i know he has an uzi or tec-9 that did come from isreal and i think he did this in the 70s the other ones i dont know how he got them

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

well the ocean stuff was all fired way out you definately couldnt hear it from shore and we couldnt see land and i think they were mostly smuggled from isreal maybe some from cuba but i know he has an uzi or tec-9 that did come from isreal and i think he did this in the 70s the other ones i dont know how he got them

the ban on automatic weapons and hi-capacity magazines was put in place in the 80's (i think. correct me if i'm wrong
). This means that the importation and ownership of automatic weapons would have been perfectly legal in the 70's

oh, and smuggling weapons from isreal would be extreamly difficult, looking at the distance between the countries, and the fact that israel has a good economy, ie guns would be expensive, alot like the USA market. Oh, and not forgetting that full automatic weapons are banned from civillian use in israel. Cuba on the other hand...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well i have always thought israel would be hard too but israel is where an uzi came from and cuba sounds perfect to me escpecially during the cold war good way to grab some ak's

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

well i have always thought israel would be hard too but israel is where an uzi came from

Just because the UZI is of israeli design doesen't mean it came from Israel, many countries manufacture them.

Originally posted by machinegunjordan and cuba sounds perfect to me escpecially during the cold war good way to grab some ak's

I dont really think that during the cold war arms running to cube would have worked, especially with the anti-USA attitude they had.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by czakky
I dont kow as much about american laws than I do with british ones, but im pretty sure that full-auto weapons have to be fired in controlled conditions

LOL! Hey, in USA "everything" is legal when it comes to guns. When a Jewis boy is Bar Mitzvah'ed in Israel, he gets a nice little hat and a pointer to read the Torah with. In USA, when a Jew is Bar Mitzvah'ed, he gets a Heckler & Koch downgraded submachine gun, a nice hat and a pointer for the Tora. It's just the way things are over there.

top topics

join