It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction - Most Likely Relative Molestation!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

A threee jawed spreader.. yikes now that is going to hurt.

You realize that humans can do this type of surgery with small incisisions?

So why would aliens have to use a three jawed splitter to go in through your rectum? They must have better techniques then that if they can travel the universe.

Maybe they just like to inflict pain and they are not benevolent at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I really don't know. I've had taser prongs removed and my skin healed in seconds with what looked like an old dirty star trek tool. I'm guessing these were reptilians. I've seen various different ones or what they appeared to be. One from the hernia surgery looked like the brown one from Whitely Streiber book.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
I just read the OP to your thread, and all I can say is that great minds think alike.

Oh thanks!! ...I couldn't agree more!

It is great to see the responses in your thread... when mine didn't get off the ground I thought I was the only one banging a drum and no joke I was soooooooooo pleased to read your premise

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

"Dr. James Harder, had felt the test was inconclusive as a result of Walton's emotional instability. The Enquirer accepted this and ordered the follow up Pfeifer test."

"The initial tests of the six witnesses, performed by Cy Gilson while Walton was still missing, were CQT-format examinations. The questions he asked primarily addressed the possibility of some non-extraordinary foul play at work, but pointedly questioned the witnesses regarding the veracity of the reported UFO event. As mentioned previously, five of the six passed, with the one inconclusive result.

In the next test to be performed, a private investigator named John McCarthy was hired to test Walton relatively soon after his reappearance. McCarthy ruled Walton deceptive, and the test results were regrettably suppressed by APRO and the National Enquirer. (This test will be discussed in detail below.)

A follow-up examination of Walton by George Pfeifer ruled Walton truthful. After allegations aired by critics, Walton's mother and brother also took and passed polygraph tests administered by Pfeifer.

Twenty years later, in 1993, Cy Gilson retested key participants Travis Walton, (foreman and Walton friend) Mike Rogers, and Allen Dalis (the original "inconclusive" result), using a state-of-the-art computer-scored CQT methodology. All three passed.

The significance of the unanimous passing of competently administered CQT examinations by all six witnesses is considerable. Assuming independent tests, the odds of gross hoax (all participants lying about the UFO encounter) is less than one-tenth of a percent using the reasonably conservative figure of 70% for test accuracy, and on the order of one in a million using the 90% figure suggested by field tests. In short, relatively strong evidence that some kind of real event took place. On the basis of such evidence, APRO praised the case as one of the most important in history."

Doesn't seem that that one failed test was very significant. And even if this case was a hoax and all six were lying while passing polygraph exams against all odds, so what? It's just one of the thousands of reports. And there are definitely more convincing cases.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And you can't just say Dr. Leir's evidence was debunked or that he's just some crazy doctor. Thats doesn't satisfy me. His evidence was studied by some very credible scientists (Doug Perovic on the discovery channel, Alex Moser in the X Conference). The report from New Mexico tech (which you see in the video) said implants could be from "an extraterrestrial origin." This is solid evidence.

And I do believe that greys exist, these schoolchildren claimed to have an encounter these "grey" beings. How would 62 children make this up? This case was studied by a Pulitzer-prize winning Harvard professor and psychiatrist, and these kids, now adults, are still sticking by their claims today.

www.youtube.com...
video.google.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Furthermore, that is just one case. There are a COUNTLESS amount of cases often involving these greys which are described exactly the same. I have a hard time believing so many would just imagine these identical beings or make them up.

There are also countless tales of alien abduction, some witnessed by multiple families such as the Cahill abduction. Others, such as the Betty and Barney Hill abduction which has had the most media attention, has pushed debunkers to the limit although none have succeeded.

And even the Roswell incident is a good example involving these greys. Yeah sure it was covered up by the government but afterwards in the famous Roswell interviews which garnished alot of media attention during the 90s so many high ranking military officials, even a former lieutenant who had once been trying to cover it up, came out and admitted it was real. One left a note to be read only after he died. In it? A confession that Roswell involved real ETs. There are reports of deathbed confessions involving the Roswell incident and the government cover up of it. There are debris from the incident which were studied by scientists as well. I think that's it for me though goodnight. I respect your views and I don't mind skeptics except when they have preconceived notions and aren't willing to consider evidence. There will always be conflicting arguments about this topic, as for my opinion, I'm already convinced after doing much research, I'll let you have your own opinions about this though.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
...excellent, grapes... i agree that alien abduction stories may very well be a creation of someone's mind, rather than a reality...

...the majority of stories i've heard (face to face) were from people in mental decline (dementia, schizophrenia, etc)... in the last decade or so (since the internet became a staple in most people's home), i've read countless allegations from people whose other behavioral modes indicated that there was no such thing as too much attention...

...i've also run into folks who were about as normal as normal can be but they had this really weird story... my initial gut reaction was that they were covering up something, rather than exposing something... after more discussion - nine times out of ten, i suspected sexual abuse and that their need to disguise the assault was because the perpertrator was someone they were supposed to love, according to "normal" social standards... after careful prodding, most admitted that there had been an incident or two or three (uncle joe, grandpa, dad, older brother or cousin and even a few admissions of maternal assault)...

...there is a correlation, no doubt about it... that doesnt mean that all those who claim to be abductees are in denial of sexual abuse or that all are fantasy junkies... it simply is what it is - a distinct and repetitive correlation...

...someone on this thread asked why those who claim to be abductees can so aptly described the same kind of alien (greys)... the answer is a simple one... MEDIA - it has the power to incite mass hysteria... orson wells' radio production of the war of the worlds proved that a long time ago... people tend to believe what they hear via (what they perceive to be) reputable sources... to this very day, there are still countless people who cant comprehend that the news media is nothing more than government approved propaganda and, so, they never attempt to look for other views...

...another thing thats very interesting is the negative comments you've received - specifically, the ones who attempt to insult by either insinuating or outright claiming that you were sexually assaulted/molested... who are those people defending with their comments?... pedophiles?... makes me wonder...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Many don't want to know the details either way and the less mudane and or more common explantion seems to be used most often in order to simiplify the event as if some suicide or mental illness to get past it quicker. Even stories and trials can be traumatic for others to witness. Which makes me wonder about the definition of peer groups when it comes to abductions as fairness.

Not to say that a rape isn't as traumatic, but the details and continued abductions and or rapes being repeated. There was a link I found about alien or reptilian rapes and I suppose these might also happen. That does make me wonder just what type of mind set and agendas these other alleged species or visitors have.

The biblical fallen or watchers was also a story about rape, mutations and or hybrids. I think our perceptions about other visiting species needs to be reevaluated and compared to our own like common animal drives.

No doubt there may be those who'd much prefer to say the rape was some animal or the Jekyll and Hyde scenario. Rapists may not even be fully aware what they're doing as if on autopilot.

Biblical or religious teachings have mentioned possessions and hosts. This could still be true in both aspects. PTSD with victims of traumatic events related to war or natural catastrophies most likely have vivid or possibly even lucid flashbacks. I've recalled having repeated dreams or nightmares as a kid just watching scary movies.

And yet, my father was an unhappy person and somehow became my real Frankenstein. The connection may have already been there before seeing the movie. Even the Wizard of Oz was scary to me as a kid.

The flying monkey creatures had later played out in what is considered a delusion and a halucination. Except in my scenario, these had metal teeth and could rip a person apart rather than carry you off. Now I hear actual stories of monkeys doing something like this also.

Scary stories and movies may begin the process of PTSD and psychosis. Either way, PTSD is still related for many. Those who don't respond when they're said to be actual abductees makes me wonder if they're normal as if intrigued or fascinated. These seem to be thought of by professionals as if colleagues. I've noticed a few psychiatrists seem to have their own psychosis issues. It's not like they'll share their own history, but makes me wonder about them.

People who enjoy jobs such as morticians might be a comparison. Why are many people curious about the death and dead bodies? Morbid curiosity? Are alien visitors really that different?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Well thanks for adding some real life experience to this thread. I agree that many people say they have seen aliens or been abducted because they either seek attention or are mentally compromised. Many times the need for inordinate amounts of attention or psychological issues can stem from being abused.

Also, I agree that they attribute these expereinces to a common form of gray alien because they have been conditioned by watching too much sci-fi to have these images in their mind and to think they are real.

I see it like this. You experience trauma. The mind minimiizes it by making the figure gray and distorted. The person tries to associate the image in their mind to something they know, as this is what the brain naturally does. The first image that kind of matches the one in their brain is a gray alien that they have seen in a movie or pic.

[edit on 7/21/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yeah but where did the classic image of these greys come from? Steven Spielberg said he based "Close Encounters of a Third Kind" on actual descriptions by alleged abductees. I think these greys were popularized by many actual encounters especially the Roswell Incident in the 1940s but also others such as the Betty and Barney Hill case.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And not only the "mentally compromised" claim to have had experiences with aliens or believe in aliens.

Edgar Mitchell, 6th man to walk on the moon, MIT graduate, respected scientist:
www.youtube.com...

famous astronaut Gordon Cooper:
www.youtube.com...

Former Minister of Defense of Canada Paul Hellyer:
www.youtube.com...

UFOs are a great interest to John Mccain:
video.google.com...

Congressman and presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich admits having an experince with a ufo:
www.youtube.com...

Former US president Jimmy Carter claims to have ufo experience:
www.youtube.com...

Former Lieutenant Colonel Philip Corso:
www.youtube.com...

Former Clinton Chief of Staff and Head of Obama's tradition team on UFO disclosure
www.youtube.com...

Actual NASA footage and confirmation of Alien Spacecraft:
www.youtube.com...

phD physicist examining NASA UFO footage with no "reasonable" explanation:
www.youtube.com...

And here's a former nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman's rebuttal against this view of traumatic events making you believe you were abducted.
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Finally Here's a thread in ATS about UFO quotes by prominent individuals, as you can see these people are not mentally compromised nuts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by AliensExist]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Lucid dreaming, perhaps even dreaming while awake but still paralyzed is the explanation that probably explains most cases.

I have to admit that those not explained by the above are probably mostly molestation cases and any remaining cases are probably due to the government and/or secret societies.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I see it like this. You experience trauma. The mind minimiizes it by making the figure gray and distorted. The person tries to associate the image in their mind to something they know, as this is what the brain naturally does. The first image that kind of matches the one in their brain is a gray alien that they have seen in a movie or pic.

...its as good an explanation as any, imo - but - when it comes to coping with heavy trauma, there simply is no one explanation that applies to everyone...

...i read recently that some geneticists are researching the possibility that PTSD is a genetic predisposition... i've wondered if its possible that the propensity for preferring fantasy over reality could evolve into a condition or predisposition to a condition thats genetically transferred...

...back to the main topic - i know a 60ish year old lady, above average intelligence, over-achiever most of her life, sexually assaulted by her father until she left home at 18... her aliens didn't show up until about 10 years ago... she describes them as beautiful, wearing hoods made of blue feathers... their vehicle is swan like, also covered in blue feathers... they're non-violent, extremely intelligent, highly social and not perceived to be a threat whatsoever...

...i cant recall a book, movie or play that portays aliens that way - but - i'm not much of a sci-fi fan... maybe you or someone else recognizes that description... if so, let me know and thx in advance...

[edit on 7/22/09 by Wyn Hawks]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
As far as I know , real abductees that pass through painful experiences , receive that treatment so they can feel inferior to those beings , not because the aliens lack a painless kind of technology.

You could even call it "torture" :x

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Sounds very plausible if the person claiming to being abducted is a child. However in cases where grown adults are claiming to experience this and not remembering something from childhood it doesnt work. Repressed memories maybe coming out in dreams along with sleep paralysis maybe but who knows. It is thought provoking and a very real possibility. The idea of looking to something grounded in reality or a scenario that is more proboble appeals to me in the way i usually try to look at things.
Sounds in the night or shadows moving across a wall or strange lights etc etc. Instead og ghosts and aliens and thinking it has ot be i always try to calm my mind down and just stop and think rationally what it could be. Same kinda thing here i think. However i do conceed to the fact that you cant explain away everything easily.

SnF for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Very interesting about the woman who didnt experience aliens until her 60's. I wonder, did her aliens begin showing up a bit after her father died?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Very interesting about the woman who didnt experience aliens until her 60's. I wonder, did her aliens begin showing up a bit after her father died?

...she's 60ish NOW (late 50s or early 60s - i dont know her age for sure, just guessing)... the alien experiences happened about 10 years ago, so she wouldve been in her late 40s or early 50s - and - her father was still living...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Well that blows my theory about her

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
But what about abductions that include no invasive physical contact?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join