It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction - Most Likely Relative Molestation!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think all people who believe they were adbucted by aliens should go and discuss it with a good psychiatrist, because it is more likely that all of you may have been molested by one of your relatives or someone close to you. I am not saying this to hurt anyones feelings, but to help people uncover the thruth so they may heal.

I have read many stories of people being abducted by aliens. Many of them involve touching and probing of sensitive areas of the body. Some start out as someone standing at the edge or side of the bed watching the potential abductee. All of this struck me as being similar to sexual abuse and so I beagan to wonder if Alien Abduction is just a story made up by the brain to deal with the fact that the person was molested.

I believe it would make it easier to deal with. Say if someone you loved was coming into your room at night and molesting you, wouldnt it be easier for you and your brain to handle it if you could frame it as some far off alien. That would make them non-human and distant and these ideas could better enable you to deal with it psychologically.

Say you lived with that person or they were a close relative and you had to see them everyday, see how it would make it easier to attribute it to Aliens or Ghosts or whatever than to attribute it to your older brother, your uncle, your dad, a friend of the family, etc...

Here are some links to show that other people may believe this is at least partially true.

Harvard Gazette

Wikipedia

I believe it could be possible that all Alien Abuductees were victims of molestation as a child. Could it be they were just victims of a pedophillic relative or could it be that Aliens are pedophiles and they get their kicks from watching kids sleep, or "probing" them as they lay in some drugged or dream state?

What do you think?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well that is an interesting theory. The ego does do alot of weird things to protect itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Thanks for posting. I believe it could very well be true and you are right the ego will go to great lengths to protect itself from the trauma of molestation.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Very interesting. I've thought of this as well.

I think the best option would first be to get some reverse hypnosis or regression therapy to get to the bottom of the incident and see what really happened because for one person it could be molestation but another could be something entirely different.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Thanks for posting. What other causes can you think of. I am interested. I think the probes could be a phallic symbol that is why I thought of molestation as a possible cause.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I am sorry to hear that you may have been sexually molested by a relative or family friend.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

LMAO, nice try. I gave you a star for effort. So were you ever abducted by aliens?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Honestly I can't think of a whole lot. The mind is a maze of mysteries and can block out traumatic experiences, if not twist them or limit what we can remember. With that said perhaps there is some more reasonable explanations. I remember a article I read about NDE's and how people that experience them are seeing after effects of the brain dying and such. Or seeing what happens after the brain experiences near death. It makes sense to a certain degree for me with the tunnel theory but I'm still unsure on the whole thing.

Perhaps abduction victims are experiencing the same type of related events but personally with so many accounts It's hard to say for sure. I'm not discrediting any abduction cases, just saying that maybe there is a little more to "some" of them.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well I tend to lean with the evidence. Since we have no real proof of an actual alien abduction, but we do have proof of molestation I tend to lean toward the possiblity that they are all a manifestation of psychological trauma, the most likely one being molestation given all the talk of probes and the like.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why would aliens need to probe peoples genitals or their rectal cavity?

They have technology to travel the universe, we do not, but we have an MRI machine.

Certainly if they can develop the tech to travel here they must be able to develop a hand held MRI or similar device.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yeah, and when they grow up, they molest cows and make crop circles.

Please let us know how your regression hypnosis turns out.
Hopefully, you'll still be able to post then.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This idea is cetainly one that should be considered, but why would the victim/abductee describe the molesters as those gray things?

I met them but was not abducted. I managed to thwart their efforts. This was definitly a borderland experience. It was in the area of OBE.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Yeah, and when they grow up, they molest cows and make crop circles.

Please let us know how your regression hypnosis turns out.
Hopefully, you'll still be able to post then.

Well i never heard that. Do you have info about this. Do alien abductees usually molest cows and make crop circles later in life?

I have never been adbucted by aliens, have you?

I woud be interested to get the throughts of abductees on this matter. Hopefully some will show up.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's a very interesting theory that is for sure. I understand where you're coming from and perhaps adult abduction cases are suppressed traumatic memory blocks surfacing? Your point definitely makes sense at least.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Thanks for the reply. I believe the Gray appearance could be because as the brain tries to minimize the experience it will remove all color from an image in the mind to make it less intense. It is well known that if you want to make an experience more intense you can visualize it full of colors and intense sounds and if you want to minimize it you make it colorless and quiet.

Also, I am glad to hear you got away before you were personally invaded by the attackers whoever they may be.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Perhaps a barrier is established within the mind, limiting the details the conscious mind can perceive and be allowed, therefore creating these greys or those similar to them?

Just a thought anyway. Not saying it is or isn't...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yeah I definitely think you are onto something. And as Killah said the ego will go to great lengths to protect itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i think there is a few reasons for this..I do agree that the brain has a way to build walls up to protect itself..look at multiple disorder syndrome..

But on the other hand if the mind doesnt do it,the person itself will make up storys to dislocate the truth..I would say its kinda hard to point a finger at someone who has betrays the ultimate trust in someone..Just to suppress the truth..If you erase the memory of the actual incodent,and make yourself beleive aliens did it,it becomes the truth to yourself..

I also think that reptilian storys are also grouped into this also..

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You make a good point grapes, I'm willing to say that this phenomena would account for a lot of the alien abduction cases. But my question is what would these people do if they weren't aware of the concept of aliens or as the Harvard Gazette quoted

"They believe not only in alien abductions, but also in things like UFOs, ESP, astrology, tarot, channeling, auras, and crystal therapy."

I cant bring myself to believe that people who buy into a few of those above mentioned ideas have all been molested or suffered some form of post traumatic stress disorder.

Susan Clancy in particular seems to have a hate on for anything unexplainable in our current world view.

Compare her to a priest lets say shes only giving you her interpretation of her findings, just like the priest gives you his interpretation of the scripture he is reading from. It doesn't make them anymore right or wrong than the next person and their theory.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Yes I agree that Reptillians are grouped in this too. I mean reptiles are known phallic symbols.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join