It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ's Death Predicted Through Top Songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well first I would like to say R.I.P MJ and God Bless You no matter what you did because you made music what it is today and you are the man for that.

Anyways, I was looking through my Ipod the other day listening to my songs when I made an important discovery, that some new songs that came out before Michael Jackson's death might of been forshadowing.

As such as in Keri Hilson's---Knock You Down; where Kanye West's solo has the lines---- this is real bad, real bad Michael Jackson

And in the Black Eyed Peas Song- I gotta feeling; not in the song itself but in the name- MJ sang a song in '68 called I got that feelin' and even weirder is the Album name for the Black Eyed Peas new song--- its called THE END---- as such as in the end of pop music with MJ's death

Please leave comments

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, if this makes any sense, his death was not a real shocker, yet a shocker at the same time.....

It wasn't suprising, like we could feel it coming, yet we were shocked when it did?

It was weird how ther was no mention of him in my life for years and years, and them just a few days before his death some of us started talking about him etc....

I am not sure I noticed any lyrics personally though....

If anyine could link to some of the songs I will listen for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
yeah Knock you Down By Keri Hilson

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That's quite a stretch in my opinion.

Goodbye...

top topics

join