It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaToya Jackson claims Michael Jackson was murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

LaToya Jackson claims Michael Jackson was murdered

news-briefs.ew.com

Michael Jackson's sister LaToya told UK tabloid News of the World that she believes Jackson was murdered. "And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive," she said. She told the paper that her brother was "being inappropriately treated by people who got him hooked on drugs," and that millions of dollars in cash and jewels are missing from Jackson's home.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.hollywoodoutbreak.com

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Murdered... I guess some on ATS would agree. Myself, I think that it was another case of prescription drug overdose. This happens alot more than we think. For example:

"Florida's cash-only storefront medical clinics may be contributing to a
steep rise in deaths by people overdosing on prescription drugs.

A state medical examiner's study shows that 75-percent of overdose deaths last year were from prescription drugs."

Source: dothanfirst.com...

And that is just Florida...

The most disturbing thing about this is Latoya Jackson. That family has been riding MJ's coat tails for their entire lives. They should take responsibility for their own contribution to his demise.

news-briefs.ew.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nothing about Michael Jackson's death would surprise me at this point. Even if the media goes so far in admitting that he probably died due to prescription drugs, nobody will ever get arrested for it.

What disgusts me about all the Michael Jackson stuff is this:

Only the election of President Barack Obama to the White House eclipsed the the death of the 'King of Pop' at the age of 50, research by Global Language Monitor (GLM) found. Jackson's death received more coverage than the Iraq War, 9/11 and the global financial meltdown, last year's Beijing Olympics, Hurricane Katrina, the death of Pope John Paul II and the Tsunami.

Source: www.topix.com...

Really? Second biggest story of the CENTURY despite us not even being 10 years into it? Madness.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How could Jackson be worth over a billion dollars? He had a great amount of debts... granted, money owed and net worth are different things, but how could anyone expect to make money while money is owed?

Agreed. The Jackson's, and especially Latoya, have been trying to use little baby brother for far two long... and now, they'll try to ink out every last drop of his fame, live off of royalties... How long before a Jackson comes out and admits that yes, Michael was a pedophile, just so they can earn book deals and movie rights?

Murdered? Bah. His nose probably collapsed again and he suffocated.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Latoya also claimed to be talented, but i don't see how that panned out for her. People need to let the jackson thing die. Ten minutes on the news would have been more than enough unless they actually do find out that he was murdered or something along those lines. It's still being played on the news and there are more important things in the world right now than some freak dying.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Another drug was mentioned on 'TMZ on TV'.
Guess the last one to give him the drug is it.
The first suspected drug had an antidote which should have been on hand.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Most personal tag along docs carry an OD kit like you stated..allot of well known druggys have them..Sometimes the OD is so severe the person needs to be taken to the hospital before they code out..I think MJ refused to go and tried to ride it out..

Doc panicked and ran..
MJ dies and house keepers raid the house..Easy enough..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

"Florida's cash-only storefront medical clinics may be contributing to a
steep rise in deaths by people overdosing on prescription drugs.

A state medical examiner's study shows that 75-percent of overdose deaths last year were from prescription drugs."

I do get where you are coming from with this. Many doctors are in it for the money and will give these scripts freely. They are immoral scum. We do have to look beyond that though. Just like with any type of "addict", the people that abuse prescription meds know exactly what they are doing. It's yet another example of blame being passed and individuals not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions.

I usually refuse to get caught up in celebrity BS but in this case, I happen to know a great deal about the subject. First of all, according to testimony by the family (and all the other vultures), they knew he had a potential addiction problem way back in the mid 90's. That being said, someone could have attempted to intervene. At this point, no one in that circle needs to be pointing any fingers. MJ and those around him knew exactly what was going on. He didn't want to save himself and his loved ones didn't do anything (that we know of) to make positive changes. He's dead, likely by his own hand, knowingly. End of story.

edit to add: any reputable physician (or junkie for that matter) would have an adrenaline shot handy, this is true. If MJ was cherishing his own life, his actions would have been greatly different, addict or not. He most likely wanted to die.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

I do get where you are coming from with this. Many doctors are in it for the money and will give these scripts freely....

Oh... I agree. This was just a quick example of the rise in prescription drug ODs that I could find when making my post. I live in southern california, and believe me, most of the drugs coming across the border aren't illegal, they are purchased from pharmacies in TJ, in mass quantities, and smuggled back by soccer moms and accountants.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

I'm in agreement with most of what you said. Particularly his family being chock full of sketchy leaches.

Being an accountant, I know for a fact that many people have little in the way of liquid assets but a crapload of intangibles. That was the case with MJ. He's a paper-pile-goldmine.

A sad end to an equally tragic existence.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Being an accountant... Didn't mean to bad mouth accountants... My dad was one for over 45 years, just sprang to mind...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomuser

ha ha! We must have posted at the same time! I'm an accountant (by day). Conspiratist freak show by night.......lol.

In all seriousness though, I honestly believe that each individual is responsible for themselves. I speak from experience. When a person is in trouble with any drug, they do know it. Whether or not they want to admit it and fix it is a completely different story.

Again, he fits the profile of an individual who just had enough. It's textbook really. There isn't a doubt in my mind that he didn't want to be saved. In reality, he was so damaged in the public eye that there was absolutely no recovery. He couldn't bounce back from the stigma. Not to mention all of his childhood trauma. It's open and shut. If I've ever seen a perfect candidate for this type of exit, it would be him.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I think your right. Best theory so far. The fact that he was signed to perform 50 concerts sounded insane to me. Then with all of the pressure to make a comeback, pay his debts, etc. makes sense that he self medicated till the final step was one too far.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Guardians or Ghouls?

I have had a few things to say about La Toya and the rest of the crew.

Ya'll might like to read about how the family is acting in all this.

It's pretty sickening.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good thread! The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Joe Jackson is a child beater and exploited those kids to a point of abuse that they are all so messed up. Their hearts are dead because the only love they know of is the acceptance they felt being rich and famous.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think his death was a self fulfilling prophecy. He allegedly told Lisa Marie Presley that he was afraid he would die like Elvis. Then went right out and did exactly what Elvis did and got addicted to prescription drugs.

LaToya is an idiot, IMHO. She'll do anything to get her face/name in the news.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wonder if the people who MJ has his debts to have any ties to his royalties?

Is it possible to put any kind of leins on them?

just another reason to pump this MJ madness..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
no one cares about that worm. I can't beleive all the post about him.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just going to add this little comment.

Since Mr. Jackson did not sign any insurances for the organizers as far as completing his pre announced 50 concerts i am inclined to think that he may himself had something to do with his own death. Lets face it, it will not be the first time nor will it be the last time. Also he was well aware that him being dead had more value than him being alive.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
M.Jackson owns the Beatles catalog (or part of it)
which is worth millions or billions.
I wouldnt be surprised if he was murdered. He sure was manipulated and exploited by media crooks.

new topics

top topics

join