It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've just started reading Tony Bushby's book The Bible Fraud.
I am famailar with other litrature pertaining to the twins of Christ that Mary of Magdalene secreats and the Gnostic books etc.
My Question stems from the fact that this author appears to diverge in opinion to the others that I have read.
I'm just wondering if anyone here is familar with his book and would like to express their opinions.
So far I have tryed to remain objective whilst reading this book so untill I've finished, and have reviewed the opinions of anyone who wants to post one here, I will withold my own.

Yours faithfully Maddas.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
im in the middle of reading the secret in the bible by tony bushby which touches on his earlier work in the bible fraud(which i recently picked up but have not yet read).how do you feel he is diverging. i would like to hear your opinion of his book and there are somethings in the secret of the bible that are interisting also there is a cryptic message in it that is supposed to reveal some super secret esoteric truth "the 16 truths of GOD" ive been having trouble figuring out all the cyphers there are different codes for different letters perhaps you will take up the challenge with me... have fun with your book!

join