It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My avatar will not upload correctly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've uploaded the avatar picture I want at Media@ATS and clicked options then set it as my avatar, but it never actually works and I don't know why...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have the same problem, Ive read the "instructions" but still no avatar.
I just gave up and remain generic...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by AKARonco]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What I did to upload my Avatar was to upload it to the ATS Media Center. Then, as I think you've noticed, I copied the link under the picture that says something like, "Avatar URL". It starts "http://files.abovetopsecret...."

Then, after copying the link, I came back to the ATS site, went to member tools, and "ATS Account Settings". On that page, there is a section that says "Avatar URL". I pasted the link from the Media center there, clicked on upload avatar and, all worked well.

Hope that helps!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Follow these easy step by step instructions, it should work. First, go to the ATS media, log in if necessary, then, on the upper right, you will see My account, with an arrow pointing down. Click on that, and you'll find the My pictures option. Click on that then you should see your pictures. When you get to your avatar, click on it. You'll see a larger pic appear, then below, you'll see 3 options of links. Copy the first link, then below the 3rd link, you'll see a link for "Go to ATS for avatar". Click on that. Then just paste the info you copied into the appropriate box.

Cheers!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
When you have uploaded your image click on the picture, then loooooook below the picture there are three links one says Use as ATS Avatar copy this url then click the link and paste.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8239222ca3ef.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thanks guys it worked and hopefully my topic helps out other p eople having the same problem

thanks again and god bless

top topics

join