It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian newspaper: sat photo shows flying disk over Area-51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
See this link
www.kp.ru...
that shows an image that appears to be a 50-meter-diameter disk
casting a shadow on the ground -- allegedly in Area-51.

Bizarre! Sure would be nice to verify that it's not some weird ground feature.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Here's the translation!

If you believe numerous rumors, the so-called 51 (a.k.a. Аrea 51) is located, the secret American polygon where experiencing newest aircraft. And pictures from space really visible numerous airstrips and sheds.

Уфологи same believe that in this zone инопланетянами земляне collaborate with. Or, at least try to master the alien technology. invaded u And alleged that were brought as a result of "debris", разбившейся летающей plates in the USA in 1947.

Residents of neighboring towns álamo and Rachel gladly support the аномальную version. Even the roads special pointers to warn possible aliens. And tourists who come here hoping to see hordes of something q.. Many, incidentally, see. And then tell about the strange огоньках in the sky. Flyer with the greatest speed.

On the official version, here in Nevada to the Southwest USA, desert-nothing special about no. In addition to the normal military airbase entitled Неллис and the usual exclusion zone, which surrounds it.
And here recently to байкам on miracles strata 51 gained some semblance of tangible evidence. It encountered Joseph skipper (Joseph p. skipper)-researcher known numerous finds anomalies on Mars and moon. He выискивает them, разглядывая and increasing formal pictures.

The now source of information has become a snapshot of the Earth, made a little South of the zone and выложенный on the site of Google Earth. Skipper saw slightly elongated дискообразный object, which, in his opinion, if hovers a few metres from the surface. And discards the shadow. Diameter object-about 50 metres. With mind it metal-блестит in the Sun. Top-a dome that looks a little darker.

Skipper believes that UFOs explicitly рукотворный. And "Advanced", since flight at low altitude need good manoeuvrability. And no no high technologies.

According to researcher snapshot confirms rumours that in the area 51 something strange happens zone. But it does not have full confidence of involvement in aliens. MOL, irregular shape can build and people.

BTW

-Wikipedia, the rich at левитацию

Snapshot UFO парящего zone 51, had been made in April 2006. Interestingly, but in the same year in late January-Australian city of Perth was photographed flying car. You have found on Google for shadows on the surface. She evinces the illusion that machine воспарила metres and at five or six. In March 2006 similar anomaly was seen again-at the city of Perth. Beach.

You can, of course, assume that they were not at all, cars and rather inclined awnings, stretch at-legged piece. And thus to explain the Australian "miracle". левитации But for strata 51 re-letting hypothesis suited poorly. And isn't suitable for Mars.

Arizona State University on the site paved with snapshot area called Athabasca des Vallés made with the orbital apparatus Odyssey. There's a strange white descriptor-noticeable just above and beyond the large crater in the lower right corner.

Diameter crater 20 kilometers, descriptor if we compare, is about 2.5 kilometers across. Strangeness in its shadows.

If you increase the picture becomes noticeable that white thing similar to парящую in марсианском platform, the air. And it rather than any of the Gorkha discards shade there.

Beats me? Maybe a shadowing error? Or it could be a UFO. I really don't know..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
About 25 miles from Area 51 and if you look at Google Earth (I'm not going to bother with posting a shot) you'll see a cloud a bit to the northeast of the "UFO". The cloud is casting it's shadow to the the north. The "UFO" seems to be casting it's "shadow" to the southwest. Something tells me it's not a UFO and it's not a shadow. There are other shadows but that's the easiest to spot.

37°18'19.92"N, 116°28'21.46"W

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't think that this thing is over Area 51...unless it's been moved some.

reply to post by Phage

The cloud and this object could be casting shadows in different directions because Google Earth/Maps is created using different images from different days pushed together. When I look at my hometown in Florida, some areas show things how they are today, while others show how it looked three to four years ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How bout its back engineered ufo which could explain why there is no alien contact other than abductees but cant man made ufos and et ufos co exist.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

It's pretty obvious that the "ufo" and the cloud are part of the same image. Also, as I said, there are other shadows even closer to the "ufo" which indicate the Sun is to the south, not the northeast.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cloud? What Cloud? Don't see any clouds until the next overlap strip which can be a different day
What about the shadow of that little spire just above it?

Its not Area 51, its the Nevada Atomic Test Site, site of the US Nuke Colby

Dang.... looks like CRITTER

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Same strip. 2.5 miles northeast of the "ufo"

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Could it possibly be a tethered aerostat or even (don't hate me for saying it) a weather ballon?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by zorgon

Same strip. 2.5 miles northeast of the "ufo"

Yup saw that one... but I am looking at that little spire seems to me the shadow is SW but meh... don't know for sure yet.

So if the shadow is wrong, you mean someone painted it into google earth?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No.
I mean it's not a shadow.
Check the rimrock on the gulch to the north.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see where you are coming from. However, you cant really say it is not a shadow unless said dark ground is there when the "UFO" is not. Which probably wouldn't be that hard to verify with google earth and all.

That dark space is pretty well placed and where a shadow would be, wouldn't you say? I understand the cloud debunk, but that would really depend on the location of the sun in the sky wouldn't it.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Uhhhhhhhhh, I posted that exact UFO from Google Earth within Area 51 like a year ago. No one bothered to reply to the thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yes.
And when the Sun is in such a position that a cloud casts a shadow to the north all objects in the area will cast shadows to the north. As do the rocks on the canyon wall to the north of the "ufo". If the "ufo" is casting a shadow it is in the wrong place.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Forget fuzzy images showing nothing but a light fuzzy circular next to a dark fuzzy circular object ... here's the closest thing you're going to see that comes close to letting you see a real and genuine saucer.

This image is of a saucer shaped device that seems to have survived a low impact into the desert and suffered significant damage to the leading edge. Repair work is being carried out and I've highlighted what seems to be 2 construction towers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb8a0272f663.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, I do find it interesting that Jim is posting 'UFO' posts..

Perhaps, if this isn't a setup, we can expect great things in the future...

Now then... anyone looked to see if this thing is on Live Earth or other satellite yet?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well whatever it is, I do find it interesting that Jim is posting 'UFO' posts..

Perhaps, if this isn't a setup, we can expect great things in the future...

Now then... anyone looked to see if this thing is on Live Earth or other satellite yet?

No setup. I found the Russian article in a routine search, and wanted to expose it to the skill set of this group. I suspected a bizarre ground formation but could not track back to it -- but others, it seems, can. Good work so far...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Assuming it's relatively close the the ground and not some type of tower or ground formation of rock...it's looks to be fairly small to any type of craft....comparison with the nearby road would suggest, if it's relatively low to the ground, and object around 4-7 feed in diameter. larger or smaller if it's not close to the ground, similar size if it's some type of rock formation. to be honest, i don't think it's a ufo in the weird sense....just probably a balloon or rock formation for the test site.

who knows though! could be aliens ready to eat your brains and use your semen to create super testtube zeta hybrid babies to take over the world for 1 BILLION dollars! is that what you were fishin for jim? i mean it is from a russian website, and we all know it's just crazies and commies over there.
i'm just playin with ya man! but seriously, i stick with my first paragraph....for now.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Looks a little like this to me:

Not saying that's what it is. Just reminds me of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

what is that? a representation of a ufo or secret gov.tech? it's cool look whatever the case, would be neat to cruise around in that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join