It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is NASA taking 14 years to get Back to the Moon after already being there six times?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

They also get them flashes working outside the space station to, but that is from solar wind though just thought i would mention that. they realy get dosed no matter how deep the orbit!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why is NASA taking 14 years to get Back to the Moon after already being there six times?

My opinion is NASA is taking 14 years to go back to the moon for one reason.

To wait for the people who worked on the Apollo project to die.

You see, if we did not go to the moon in the first place, there would be a whole bunch of people still alive from the original moon mission to counteract opinions and witness accounts from what is now being attempted with the current moon mission.

So, to make things convenient, they are letting the old project members go away naturally so they do not make things harder than it should be.

This is my opinion, and maybe some of you all will agree.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Adroc

I watched Moon Rising last night too! I thought maybe we haven't been back because we didn't have the capabilities of 'defeating' the residents the movie presented.

If, of course, we went at all.

E Prime language/thoughts

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

It actually was more interesting than I thought it'd be...

Yeah, Jose Escamilla did match Earth's colors to it, so you cant take it all seriously...

Nevertheless, there are some pretty unexplainable things up there though....

And the fact that NASA has blurred out specific parts... Well what the hell is up there that the general public cannot know about?

Weird that I just saw your post too... I was just outside, with the sun to my east... I look up and slightly southwest.. there's the moon... it's so intriguing.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Adroc]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
NASA lies about doctoring it's photos, so what makes you think they wouldn't lie about discontinuing moon missions?

Wasn't there an astronaut who claimed the Apollo missions to the moon had continued but in secret? NASA's probably had people on the moon this whole time.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus

That would not suprise one bit, and once they cover it up thats it, they cant disclose they would be ran out of town . so to speak, they have to be caught!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join