It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters: New flu "unstoppable", WHO says, calls for vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

I never thought it would seriously come to this. Wow this is UNBELIEVABLE!

This is where it starts....

This may incite Martial Law.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Yes seems things are getting worse, some of my friends up the road for me (Holbeck-Leeds-UK) are claiming 10-20 people including a few of my friends have swine flu.

Anyway Thanks for keeping us updated.

S&F

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Another week, another thing that will supposedly create martial law.

They said it was unstoppable weeks ago. They didn't say anything about forced vaccinations. They are in a nutshell, covering their collective rears.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
With all the people who have been warning us against this happening for the last 10 yrs this is a bit to much to pass off as just coincidence.

World problems need world solutions = the UN being in control.

Im going to take my chances with the flu i think.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Saying the new H1N1 virus is "unstoppable", the World Health Organization gave drug makers a full go-ahead to manufacture vaccines against the pandemic influenza strain on Monday and said healthcare workers should be the first to get one.

Every country will need to vaccinate citizens against the swine flu virus and must choose who else would get priority after nurses, doctors and technicians, said Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, WHO director of the Initiative for Vaccine Research.

healthcare workers should be the first to get one.

So I wonder how many healthcare workers are going to stand in line to be first. If we are right about the vaccine the first to go will be our healthcare system, fabulous.
This entire situation is entirely too coincidental to be accidental. Very scary stuff folks, This is not coming just from ATS, Rinse or Prison Planet etc. this is from REUTERS, WHO, CDC etc.
This is no longer a conspiracy theory folks, it is now a Conspiracy that has the possibility of massive depopulation.
Just based on my limited research I think people who live in milder climates may have an easier go of it, might be time to think about moving south for the winter.
news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This should be under "BREAKING NEWS"

I don't share a whole of of information from ATS with my family and friends...

I will be sharing this... thanks

S & F from me....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am not one to get hysterical and I pretty much think the media is going a bit nuts. However, I think the more disturbing part was on the second page of that news blurb.

(External stuff)

Kieny said WHO would also work to get better viruses for companies from which to make vaccines. She said the strains that had been distributed did not grow very well in chicken eggs -- used to make all flu vaccines.

One exception -- AstraZeneca's MedImmune unit makes a live virus vaccine that is squirted up the nose and it is easier to produce, Kieny said.

(End external stuff)

Non medical translation : The virus may not have grown well enough to make decent vaccines from them.

Ok I think I may be concerned now. I don't I have ever heard of the government / pharm companies say something like that before.

The next question I would have to ask is:

Is this vaccine going to be effective or are we going to be getting a shot that is ineffective for the swine flu?

I remember the bollixed flu dose last year where the 'experts' guessed wrong as to which flu they were going to face. So naturally I have to wonder if they are making a bigger mistake with this -particular- batch of flu vaccine. If it's only partially effective it may help some folks, but still it sounds pretty screwy.

Normally I skip every other year or so for the flu shots, mostly because I hate being under the weather due to the shots mucking me up. But since I have asthma and other medical problems from the First Gulf War... I'm going to take the shots etc. Preferably before my daughter has to take them for school. I'd take a bullet to make sure my kid was safe, taking a flu shot to make sure it won't hurt her falls into the same boat.

M

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
... This flu is unlike anything the world has ever seen before, .... leaving behind it a wake of destruction and horror, ...... burning crops, ... raping women, .... and pitting small children against eachother in games of death for its own amusement, .......

... I see only one option, ...... Nuclear War.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The chips are in place...

DOWN WITH WHO, DOWN WITH THE NWO.NOW

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Or is this just a ploy to spend more money??

At the same time Reuters posted this:

The U.S. federal government will spend $884 million to buy more ingredients to make an H1N1 swine flu vaccine, the Health and Human Services department said on Monday.
Drug makers Sanofi Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and AstraZeneca unit MedImmune will get the money under existing contracts, HHS said in a statement.

www.reuters.com...

These guys are probably handing money to the CDC under the table. so they can make millions selling more drugs.

I heard on the radio this morning that Australia bought enough vaccine for 21 million + the 10 million we already had, that enough to vaccinate the whole country

[edit on 13/7/2009 by wycky]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If the vaccine is so bad why would TPTB make health care professionals a priority when it was designed not to work(or poorly). It seems to me that Health professionals would be one of the NWO's prime candidates to take along.

On the other hand maybe they want to devastate our health care by purposely making them more susceptible to the flu. That would have an effect on the millions of people also contracting the flu and seeking medical help. If the doctors and nurses are dying who's going to help you or me?

I hope everyones ready for whats coming......

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I seem to have missed the Ops reasoning about this article causing Martial law.

Just for thick heads like me please elaborate your statement.

Personally, I do not see this as a reason for Martial law.

As far as mandatory immunization I do not see this to be reality in the future unless it concerns school age children.

IMO, there will be a shortage of the piggy flu vaccine. You cannot force the entire population to be vaccinated if there is no vaccine after the children and the adults with health issues are vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"WHO warns swine flu ‘unstoppable’"

Then why would we need a vaccine?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Man, everyone has this bug.
Everyone, its turning into a normal flu/bug.

My partners friend at the moment has it. She's coughing away, her sons sick, her mums sick.. they've all tested positive.

What makes it worse is my girlfriend is sick as a dog at the moment.
Nothing like a regular cold, no blocked nose.. just a bad chest cough.
Had it for about 2 weeks now.. constant.

Im prety sure she'd get tested positive.. mainly because her friends have it..
But the two weeks in isolation, away from work?

Makes you wonder why no ones bothering any more.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Soooo....i speak to thee only...i think its about that time no?

Leaders PLEASE prepare yourself mentally...

You may think your ready but its a whole new story when it its outside your window...

Always ALWAYS use your intuition and when logic sways it....doubt it and listen to the intuition anyway....

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Krystian]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
seems to be a great call for mass vaccination

SWINE flu infections have spiked in Australia this week, with younger, healthy people being struck down amid warnings the situation will probably get worse over the next two months.

Experts have warned a mass vaccination is needed. The Federal Government has ordered 21 million shots of a vaccine, but it will not be available until after the traditional end of the flu season.

The number of confirmed cases in Australia was approaching 10,000 today. There were around 3000 new cases detected in the last week, after just over 6000 were diagnosed in the first months of the swine flu scare.

Computer modelling by University of Western Australia pandemic experts revealed that unless there was a widespread vaccination program, 27 per cent of the population would get swine flu.

www.news.com.au...

top topics

join