It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper: "There Is Going To Have To Be Global Governance"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here we have Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper calling for Global Governance at the recent G8 summit in Italy.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I suppose the Queen is thrilled.

I can't say this is at all shocking.

The whole crew - every leader of every industrialized nation - is part of the scam to consolidate and retain power in perpetuity. This is how it begins.

Next up: Global Tax and who actually"pays."

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Global governance only means one thing to me: Total control over the masses and the middle class wiped out. When you're able to read between the lines, it's pretty obvious. I know a global governance is coming our way, it's unavoidable. We, the people, have to stand up, stick together and say "NO!". But this is very hard to accomplish, nobody has enough karisma to rally up 6 billion souls on this planet. But we still need to fight this. At least, make it as hard as possible for the so called "elite" to pursue this madness...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It be interesting to get a head count of all the senior political figures that have been saying this over the past few days - didn't the Prime Minister of India state something similar very recently?

Here it is..

ibnlive.in.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When you just taled about wiping out the middle class, I think your spot on that a new world order and with that a classes society. There will be us and them, and thats it.

Whether your on the dole, a factory worker, a school teacher or a doctor, we all live to our max. At the end of the week it doesnt matter what you EARN its never enough, and that is the same all across the classes.

Therefore if your lucky enough to wake up, not go to work, have everything you need at hand, not to worry about money and have a very good lifestyle then your one of them and not one of us.

So basically we are all trapped, it doesnt matter what job you do, or whether you even own a small/medium sized buisness, you will never earn enough and you will work and worry until the day you die.

This is what is happening, and with that comes no free thinking, as we dont want to upset the OTHERS, no freedom of speech for the same reason, and a quiet shame of there nothing we can do, and we rely upon somebody else to live.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I must say. The first time I watched it I was really spooked. These people expect us to believe there is no regulation in place. Do they even understand how a central bank works? A central bank is there to give the banks all the money they need, and, keeps them from going under. If anything more regulation needs to be placed on central banks. He wants a global governance system of central bankers. That elitest scum.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I must say. The first time I watched it I was really spooked. These people expect us to believe there is no regulation in place. Do they even understand how a central bank works? A central bank is there to give the banks all the money they need, and, keeps them from going under. If anything more regulation needs to be placed on central banks. He wants a global governance system of central bankers. That elitest scum.

Interesting that it was the Conservative business lot that wanted our banking systems loosened up so that they could join the sub-prime orgy down south, and the Liberals simply refused. Which is why our banks didn't get nicked in the recession the way the rest of the world did.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I know everyone likes to have a bash at the NWO - but has anyone thought that this could be a good thing....sure there will be some bad that will come out of it but if we have an equal spread of finance across the globe, no left wing, right wing but someone in the middle...it may be better than we think....

less hunger, less homeless.....equal rights across the board....its hopeful but anything has to be better than what we live in now...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

That's just phony left right propaganda. Conservatives don't have real power in the economic sector. Central bankers have the real power. If you want to know who has real control of the money don't look at false left and right media sites look at the bankers with control of the money itself.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Yeah, it would be really great to have central bankers rule over all of us. Not.

Would you really want a new world order with these elitests in power? I wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This could also be a really bad thing. It would mean a more united police force to bully innocent citizens at will. It may not be in Canada, US, or Europe but it could be in Darfur, Middle East and African nations.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Also, how do you think proportional representation by the voters would work in such a system of global politics? I don't think we would really get a say in anything that goes on. We wouldn't be the ones electing people to represent our nation. It would take taxation without representation to a whole new meaning.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

That's just phony left right propaganda. Conservatives don't have real power in the economic sector. Central bankers have the real power. If you want to know who has real control of the money don't look at false left and right media sites look at the bankers with control of the money itself.

Fact is, if Canadian bankers ended up behaving like American ones, they'd be in jail because all of those shenanigans are against the law here. That's why we didn't take the same hit. And it was the Liberal government that turned the banks down.

And we still have universal health care...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
When you look at how many politicians around the world who have now come out and talked about the need for a one world order and the speed at which they are trying to bring this about. One has to ask why? I don't believe for one moment that every politician is part of some fascist conspiracy. These people have families too and I'm sure like anyone else, they also care about their children's future. So there must be some other reason for all of this. I personally think it has to do with Alien disclosure. Unless of course all these people are somehow being manipulated and brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

I know everyone likes to have a bash at the NWO - but has anyone thought that this could be a good thing....sure there will be some bad that will come out of it but if we have an equal spread of finance across the globe, no left wing, right wing but someone in the middle...it may be better than we think....

less hunger, less homeless.....equal rights across the board....its hopeful but anything has to be better than what we live in now...

It WOULD be a good thing if the NWO or Elitists actually thought about the worlds people and did something to alleviate the suffering that there is. But truthfully, they only look after themselves and that is the bad type none of us want, should they be in charge then it would only get worse as they'd grab whats yours and then squeeze a bit more, to put you into servitude for the rest of your life , and possibly your childrens too.
If they did things like abolish money ( theoretically for example) then the world WOULD be a better place under one governance, but it will never happen until we take out all the Elitists.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Will the NWO end the slave trade or drug smuggeling or corporate crime or WMDs or corrupt government or unsolved abductions or murders or WAR? No. In fact it will magnify these. All citizens in every country will suffer the same oppression and lose the same freedoms. That is what the NWO will bring to the table. And should not the people from all nations decide if there is a NWO? TPTB are supposed to be working for us and with us, since we are the ones paying them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join