It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yes..yes..wD needs some advice..never thought ya'd see it, eh?

Arright, so here goes:

So, this girl I've been talking to, we met about, oh I dunno 6 months ago I'd say. We are pretty good friends, like to joke around alot, pretty good chemistry, etc. Now, I want to know this: Is she into me?

She likes to call (almost everyday), if I don't call her, she'll be like "call me" or "I'll call you", etc. We talk online, in person, over the phone, etc. And get this, the best part: She is into APing and OBE, and all that alien stuff, her friends think she is crazy...
We flirt..not overly alot, but a modest amount, and she always says she "loves me" in that kinda of friend way. I wanna know if I can get her to "love me" in the more than friends way.

So what do you think? She calls me almost everyday..good chemistry, same interests, etc.

And, how could I get her to give me and answer without being to obvious, rude, etc. ?

Thanks guys and gals

-wD

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
1. Be yourself, if it is meant to happen it will happen.

2. Learn to OBE and visit or remote view here and tell her about it.

3. Get a good book on spells and love potions.

I know which one of those tips I would take.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
lol thanks MA.

Yeah, let it happen if it supposed to happen. Heard that before, however, maybe it is meant to happen. Bunch of my friends are getting together to go on a "couples movies" thing in a few days. A bunch of my friends tell me we should get together. So perhaps it will happen? Who knows...

-wD

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Exciting time, good luck! I'm sure she will pick up on your interest, no matter how awkward you may feel about it. What will you do to let her know there is a serious side to your flirtations?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Spend less time posting and more time getting to know this girl.

*course you must keep ATS informed of your progress*

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
lol magestica. Yeah, well I'll try. Heh, yeah, well we know eachother pretty well; we're pretty good friends. I guess I have to ask if she wants to go with me, eh?

-wD

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Perhaps you could just wait until a good moment and ash here if you and her will ever be more than friends.

Talking to her is your best bet.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Perhaps you could just wait until a good moment and ash here if you and her will ever be more than friends.

Talking to her is your best bet.

I didn't know ATS/BTS had become an ashtray, but I like the straight up approach you advocate.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Crud, damn my dysleksia and lack of proof-reading. I meant "ask her", not "ash here".

Thanks for pointing that out, MA. Disaster averted.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If your very good friends would you wanna ruin it?? Cuz that happens alot when good friends go out...they break up and thinks go downhill....and you cant really become friends again...it ruins in the dynamic of your friendship...but if you really want to go wit her....just ask her like Zzub said...."would you ever wanna be more than jsut friends?"...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Fisrtly (even though i know he was joking, or i think he was) MA's suggestion of using magic isnt too great an idea. I delved in wicca in my Teens and used it lure a girl i liked (turned out later she was into Wicca and used the same spell on me)... using magic to direct peoples emotions is never a good idea coz if the effects wear off the # will hit the fan...

I'd say just wait for a right time to ask but dont leave it for too long coz theres a small line between good friend who i could go out with, and too good a friend to go out with. Once the line is crossed you've pretty much missed your stop

top topics

join