It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to take pics of UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ive got a fujifilm finepix s5800 an anyone suggest the best settings for this kind of thing?

What equipment is everyone else using
?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

the people producing dozens of photos of UFOs? usually small models, or nice software packages.

buying a camera with the express purpose of taking pics of UFOs was a bad idea, imo. I hope you had other reasons as well. You don't go hunting for UFOs and find them (without being monumentally lucky) - its a once-in-a-lifetime moment that doesn't happen to 95% of the planet. Real UFO pictures are the result of people coming to their senses for long enough to grab whatever is laying around, be it a cell phone or a crappy camera in a drawer somewhere.

CX

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi,

I can't help with advice on what camera to use or settings, but i could point you towards this thread about capturing better UFO footage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you have a UFO hoovering above your head, all you want is its picture??

Look to the Sky, night or day.. And u'll see, in time

Ive seen one in the day, once at night, Im hoping that 3rd time's the charm (contact
)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
If you have a UFO hoovering above your head, all you want is its picture??

Look to the Sky, night or day.. And u'll see, in time

Ive seen one in the day, once at night, Im hoping that 3rd time's the charm (contact
)

before you go slamming me, bear in mind i have seen a UFO myself. Bear in mind though, when you set out looking specifically for UFOs, expectations taint what you see. Anything ambiguous becomes a UFO. Nine times out of ten the UFOs spotted by people actively searching for them are completely mundane.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Before I buy one does anyone know if the new IPhone is good for UFO pics?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There is a thread going about infrared ufo photography, I made a post over there and linked a wireless cam if anyone is interested, i'll try to link the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Use maximum file size settings with minimal in camera editing. That's noise and color correction for newbies. Learn to steady the camera. If there's nothing else to steady the camera with then use the ground, it's always there.

top topics

join