posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
Controling global behaviour means controling the stock market.
Buy & Sell-through Program Conspiracy
- The Buy & Sell-through Program has been created in 1999 that exploits a leak in the international banking regulations.
- Only individuals who have over 1 billions USD to invest are approached by brokers working on behalf of the Program.
- The individuals participating have all signed a non-disclosure agreement and advertise the program as spam to scare of small-time investors.
- Anti-fraud organizations (including the FBI and CDI) facilitate the program by checking the background of new participants and compliance
- The Program is constructed as a scheme of standard bankpaper transactions that will take money from third party investors and put it in the pockets
of these individuals.
- The leak is based on an intentional loophole in international banking regulations designed by the U.S. government to make the financing of the
Marshall Plan possible and fund several wars.
- The Program has not beenset up by any government but by individuals who were aware of the loophole.
- The large transactions influence the worldwide economy. Just like a hedge fund can profit from influencing the stock market, this program does the
same. By artificialy creating a minor economical crisis that is controled by the program, the program trades with advance knowledge of the stock
- Banks who have cooperated with this Program include UBS and Credit Suisse.
- Offshore banks are not subject to the loophole and they don't play a part in the transactions.
- The program is run once a year.
- The program lasts 40-weeks. During this period the participants earn 28 billion USD.
- The program closely resembles the SATEL conspiracy.