It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ats ever proven with 100% certainty that a copiracy theory is true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am looking at the board and i really love some of the sections we can all talk in but some like this one had me thinking. we talk about them not knowing and they we are awake but what do we really know. Have we and i say we because we a comunity we all hhave that info someone else is seking. have we ever proven a conspracy theory? I mean we talk about everything and yet nothing at the same time. Some of you are filled with knowledge and some not so much but with all that wisdom what have we proven? that we can find news not covered my the media or that we have figured out some secret agenda.

I have only been on ths site about 6 months and i want to ask the population. have we proven anything with 100 percent certainty. Spare me its " how you read the info" cause i am trying to figure out this site. I thought it was a place we can prove stuff and such.. take for example this rfid chip. Yea it is out there but the reason for it is so vast. Maybe one day years from now they might inplant us all but thats not going to happen.. It seem like this is just another website to waste time. We are no better then the people who watch tv all day. kind of. We are sharing info and like i said most of you a very smart people and i respect what some of you say through my research but i havent found one conspiracy thoery that you have solved.
Now before i get hammered with mean messege let me just say that not all of the board is like this and most of you put out some really good info thats not a conspiracy. Dont be offended please.

Alright let me have it

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, if a conspiracy theory was proven 100% to be fact.. it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory now would it?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
not sure but,,,,,,,

ats has disproved many hoaxes and exposed many phonies, hoaxers and wanna be's

i've learned so much here,,,, and honed my ability to question things and how to see things from another view,, or to "critical think" something

ats has definitely furthered conspiracy research by either disproving certain things,,, or proving or adding info to parts of a conspiracy

just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nothing can be proven to be 100% true, not even this statement.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes, rendition via unmarked black-book government planes. ATS members were discussing it before it was revealed to the public.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
star and flag!

i cant say ive ever seen ats proove something, one thing i havce noticed is that once something has been "predicted" or "prophesised" on ats, its 100+10 % deffinitelly not going to happen.

its like mentioning something on ats is a trigger for stopping bad things!

mostly though, its cos (most of) the predictions on ats are either completly outlandish, or involve cloud shaped ufo's coming to spread love all over is like jam (jelly to you americano's here)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

That is not true!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

Many conspiracies happen every single day.

IMO, that statement is 100% fact...Why? Because if you don't believe conspiracies happen, you must pick up your mail in Disneyland.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Your statement is not true. See my post in the news firehose relating to the Madoff case. Also by this author:

1. Cern would be sabotaged--it was hacked

2. Cern would be in operation less than 6 months before it was forced to shut down. Did it even go 2 weeks?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes!!!! here's one example from a while back that ended up being covered by the news ... ex. NY Times ... It was unveiled here.

SCI: FBI Fears Chinese Hackers Have Back Door Into US Government & Military

[edit on 13-7-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Originally posted by cancerian42

That is not true!

exactly, we're in a bit of a pickle.

And to itsallalie, what is a copiracy anyways? (in the title of thread)

[edit on 13-7-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

color me dumb as a post, but i never saw them predicted.

i dont know if you actualy read, computers at Cern got hacked yes, but it was nothing that was connected to the LHC ..! you really think the people who more or less poineered the internet as it is today would be dumb enough to connect the LHC directly to the internet??? ... (btw, it failed due to magnets not being installed correctly, nothing to do with sabotage)

as for 2, see one, its the most expensive and complex machine ever built, ever,, this aint some rotisery microwave you know.

i stand by my first reply 1000% please proove me wrong?? where are the GFL in their cloud ships, wheres the web bots predicted disasters ?? ect .. i could go on but i dont have all night.

i think only one prediction ive seen here EVER actualy happened, and that was reinhearts first prediction, which technicaly wasnt even posted here (it was posted in the google money forums)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have seen people predict the stock stuff really accurately.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

i we talking, who is good at betting in a market they know well, or are we talking predictions.. thats like saying "im going to win one day" then when you do win being extremely silly about it running about shouting from the rooftops that you won . .. when we all know if you guess enough in a field your an expert at that your going to win.

how about i predict something, i will get flamed at least once in the next 5 replys.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wasn't it an ATS member who discovered that in Waco the government used military machine gun on the ranch? That was denied by the government untill the evidence surfaced here. I might mistake ATS for another site though cause I have terrible memory but that's what comes to mind.
Correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Has ats ever proven with 100% certainty that a copiracy theory is true
I don't think its possible to prove something 100% through discussion alone.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I accurately called California's collapse and still maintain that it will be the catalyst to the rest of the nation, and the final large stress on the dollar. Nothing is more historically destructive to currency than debt, especially California's near junk debt, soon to be total junk.

I believe another member called BS on the FED a couple of years ago calling it insolvent then! Today it is apparent that this may be the case, and has been for a while. Chinese strategic rise to supremacy and a new challenge to Western imperial expansion-Check on that too for ATS! Today we have BRIC(look it up if you don't know).

The reality of the problem is this:

ATS has hit the nail on the head SEVERAL times over many years. But so have many others, and while they occasionally make it to the mainstream, it doesn't get repeated too much. The only way to get your message across in a nation of 300 million is repetition and level of mass exposure. It doesn't matter how much you're right if no one ever knows.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I 'think' the OP is getting at conspiracies...not predicting California would go down...I think most of us here knew that...but conspiracies like crop circles or 9/11 or whatever...I don't think those will ever be proven honestly

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
No, they haven't.

Someone almost did it once, but the thread got deleted.

Meh.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

NO, this person(sorry, wish I knew the thread) did more then that. They actually predicted the collapse, pretty much to the day in September, but they did it in June.

new topics

top topics

join