It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unborn undying mind of the Buddha

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
edit...something fell on my space bar and knocked half of my post to the bottom and I didnt see it!

That is the way of the Buddha mind, something falls on one's spacebar, knocking half of everything into the unseen realm..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Once you start down this path, you will notice that you are being challenged more often.

I find just the opposite, that everything begins to come without effort, reinforcing the notion that there is absolutely nothing to worry about and that our needs can and will be provided for with minimal effort, so that we can spend more time with God and in our natural state being present in the non grasping, non efforting non seeking mind.

Problems just don't seem to arise as much any more, if at all.

And whatever "problems" do arise, aren't problems at all, just oportunities, fun things generally, to be embraced.

Reminds me of Jesus' sermon about the lilies of the field.

Seems all we have to do is ask. There need not be any extreme hardship or striving, struggling and experiencing suffering, or at least there's no unneccessary suffering, and whatever suffering is neccessary, brings joy, so it's not really suffering.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

edit...something fell on my space bar and knocked half of my post to the bottom and I didnt see it!

That is the way of the Buddha mind, something falls on one's spacebar, knocking half of everything into the unseen realm..

Why do I see an emerging pattern of keyboardal tribulation with you guys?

OmegaPoint: Question mark malfunction
bringthelight: Spacebar mysfunction

There was a third member participating in this same general subject having one just recently. It escapes me just who and where right now.

Hmmm...and mine keyboard is working fine...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

Once you start down this path, you will notice that you are being challenged more often.

I find just the opposite, that everything begins to come without effort, reinforcing the notion that there is absolutely nothing to worry about and that our needs can and will be provided for with minimal effort, so that we can spend more time with God and in our natural state being present in the non grasping, non efforting non seeking mind.

Problems just don't seem to arise as much any more, if at all.

And whatever "problems" do arise, aren't problems at all, just oportunities, fun things generally, to be embraced.

Reminds me of Jesus' sermon about the lilies of the field.

Seems all we have to do is ask. There need not be any extreme hardship or striving, struggling and experiencing suffering, or at least there's no unneccessary suffering, and whatever suffering is necessary, brings joy, so it's not really suffering.

You are correct my friend....after reading your post and doing some thinking I had a moment of clarity. I had been slipping off of the meditation train for the past month or so due to an increase in work. I was very busy and by the time i got home I was to tired to do anything.

I felt like I was falling off of my track and my life would eventually suffer and it did. The challenges arose so I would be forced to do the one thing that I knew would help. Meditation. After 3 days of getting back on track I feel a million times better. Things are starting to flow again and the relationship problems I have been having seemed to vanish instantly.

I also use your 2 tracks along with some of my favorites, so again thanks for your wonderful work! My fav is the Bach...just so pleasant to listen to! Maybe you and Erik should team up and do some bineural beats with a Native American flute!

Thank you for inducing that moment of clarity for me...it has shown me how important daily meditation is for my life.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

If you were to use those two tracks together (the Gammawave Compassion one has great integrative and wholistic power) daily for 10 days in a row, you would not beLIEVE the result. It's just amazing.

And you are most welcome!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

That was a small slice of that evening. By the time I got home I was wondering what the heck just happened. If I didn't laugh it off as the absurdity it was, it would have been taken as a threatening and trying evening, with much lingering upset.

I know what you mean and I wonder if some of that is simply old negative karma being expiated at an accelerated rate.

Also, bear in mind those who catch the most guff from me are the most worthy, always out of love.
I feel the need to explain my strangeness since the internet can tend to louse up the message a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join