It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Situation 1) Alien abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
over the recent couple of days i have been thinking of recent situations that involve everyone really especially this topic.

Firstly Alien abduction happens commonly to everyone around the world well only the ones that are picked it could either be true or false there are many skeptics but many believers to, i am a believer due to how many reports of abductions there are.

Anyway back to the topic.

Alien abduction could happen to anyone right, what could happen you could either get abducted and dropped back on earth but my situation that i want to discuss about is getting abducted and something bad happens.

examples:

1)You get abducted by aliens and your on the ship, you wake up on this table but these aliens are sick, evil, twisted beings and you know it, no one is there at the minute but you know whats about to happen, there is so many things going through your mind, your scared terrified, they are coming what do you do?
Just lie there? or run ? or kill ?

I personally would just lie there, if you run they will find you, your on there ship, if you kill them if you can what can you do ? you could be in the middle of space, you don't know how to program the craft etc there are many things that could go wrong in an abduction if you react wrong that's why i would just lie there and let them get on with it, However you could be in luck and know how to fly this thing (lol) but that's a rare chance.

2) as same as before you get abducted by aliens, wake up on the table however the aliens wake you up, tell you that they need you to make a hybrid but you will die due to the experiment, what do you do?

I would take one of them out at least or try and hold one hostage the one that looks the most important there, you know your going to die at least try and survive and offer a deal.

There are loads of situations that could happen in this topic there are vast situations, i only created this thread to see everyone's opinions on these examples.

so, please flag this thread to get more peoples attention please

What would you do and why?
How would you react in an alien abduction?
Do you have any examples of what could happen?

This thread is for the open minded but non believers are welcome, some what of jokes are aloud but please try and keep it low on the jokes

Thanks for reading looking forward to your opinions,
Peace Mtaftm

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
1. Wouldn't go after them but I would ask them what they are doing and point out I may have the knowledge that their searching for in my head so why didn't you just ask me questions before you started poking me? Oh and when your done could you take for a ride in the ship I totally want to fly this thing I love flying?!

2. lol you can't be serious?! A hybrid! Wow I thought you guys were technologically advanced geesh you need to come down to the planet we can make a hybrid out of stem cells without having to kill the host, how primitive are you guys anyway? Not to mention stem cells are a dime a dozen. Just don't tell them what you told me, they will laugh at you like your species came into existence yesterday. ROFL. Well don't just stand there lets get going you want a hybrid don't you?

Hey they always say survival of the fittest in this case it becomes survival of whomever is the better BS'er

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No offense OP, but this post in my opinion really needs to be over in the Alien section or The Gray Area.

Survivalism is about preparing for real world possibilities (minus the zombie guys).

Not about if I get abducted by aliens do I sit there paralysed (like almost all report that they are, and thus means not moving) or by shear will power break the bonds of the supposed paralysis and fight my way to freedom (in space...on a spaceship...with no instruction manual) by bashing ET noggins everywhere I go.

Survivalism is about realism...not fantasy. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I've never been known to sugar coat.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hey they always say survival of the fittest in this case it becomes survival of whomever is the better BS'er

Good saying however if the beings are more advanced don't you think they could determine if you was lying,

And i like you opinion to two but my situation is one of many, could be anything really it was just a suggestion

But cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Alien section or The Gray Area. Survivalism is about preparing for real world possibilities

Thanks for the advice i only put it in the survival area because i thought it should be in this area, i know where your coming from but there are people getting abducted around the world and it could happen to anyone this is the only reason why.

Survival-ism is about realism...not fantasy. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I've never been known to sugar coat.

It's ok i see where your coming from alien abduction is not fact nor fiction it's a possibility, this thread is about surviving this possible situation but thanks for the heads up

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm

Good saying however if the beings are more advanced don't you think they could determine if you was lying,

But cheers

But that's just it, in my mind I'm not lying I'm just politicn so to speak.

I told them the truth I just told them my perception of the truth. We can create hybrids I just never told them what hybrids. Their perception of what they believe I meant could possibly save my life assuming I can get them to the pentagon where the top secret black budget hybrid programs are going on. Once there then they will have a lot more to deal with than just me. So I will just disappear.

You give them too much credit in my opinion. The only difference between us and them is technology concerning space and time. If they have to kill me to make a hybrid then they are not very advanced in their technology considering we actually could do it on earth if it was legal.

new topics

top topics

join