It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet.com Monday, July 13, 2009 Shocking proposals to mass sterilize the population by artificially medicating municipal water supplies, which were outlined by President Obama’s top science czar in his 1977 book Ecoscience, are already in effect as global sperm counts drop and gender-bending chemicals pollute our rivers and lakes. As we highlighted on Saturday, alongside John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock. “It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction. Global sperm counts have dropped by a third since 1989 and by half in the past 50 years. The rate of decline is only accelerating as more and more couples find it harder to have children. In studies of white European men, the rate of decline is as much as 50 per cent in the last 30 years. In Italy, this equates to a native population reduction of 22 per cent by 2050. Population reduction is already occurring amongst native residents in many areas of Europe and America.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

Low sperm could be a bunch of things. bad diet and you know thats possible It is silly to think they would sterilize a huge population. peolpe would notice and maybe its the humans thenselves. maybe there not eating healthy and maybe the might have bad genes. not everyone should make babies. I believe that if your genes are bad why continue the trend stop having kids. pluss and this is where i think the problem is, birth control. its a pill thats changes your bodies system, your natural system so you cant get pregnant. There has to be a connection there cause my sister in law it took her 2 years after and my other sister 6 months after they stopped taking the pill

And men have been experiencing more stress which lowers sperm count and all the electronics the magnetic fields come on. the water is a smoke screen if it even was possible which it is not. and dont give me floride. everything is a poision, it just depends on the amount you consume at one time. Can you die from dirnking too much yes and you die for too much medician yes so the floride is silly.

If your family has been sick for ever like dieseased and stuff why should you make babies. i dont car about you wanting them but they are going to have trouble living and nature will eventually cross them out.. then your sad and for what you brought a sick person in the world in hope of what.

No more one night stand for the open lovers. If your sterile you probably should be anyway. You took to much of something to have you body change in such a way the the cycle of it no longer has a place. it addapted to your living.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This should be on skunkworks.
Silliest thing I have ever heard.

Guess what, only 40% of the population is on public water supply. The rest are on wells.

EAch of the municiple water supplies are run by individual companies. So you would have to convince each one to do this. I am sure someone would speak out by now.

As for the reduction in population? It is a known fact that the better an economy does, the less children it has. Because you need less workers, and health is better so you tend to have less deaths and miscarriages and don't need to replace the children.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The sterilization of the population has already begun. The fertility of men across the west is already down 80%. The two former posts indicate why they are getting away with this. Even though the information is freely available to the public they still insist that its not happening. People simply will not face reality while their very existence is being threatened.

It's not primarily through the water supply that this is happening, but through the plastics that are used to package our food and water. It's called Bisphenal-A and it mimics estrogen. Think dead sperm and a variety of cancers. This is no accident.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

top topics

join