It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

delted topic..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
hiya!
jus curious if my topic got deleted in the Weapony forum? It was about Molotov's... I saw it get posted then when I logged in earlier--buhbye's

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
if you click on the bit that says myATS near the top of the page you should be able to trace where the post is.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
weird, when i did I got this message -- *Sorry, you are not permitted to view this forum*

Wha the hell...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you're going to make a post about making Molotov Cocktails and trying them out, well....in your own words, buhbye.

Seriously, think about what you posting. There are younger people here that you could be enticing into some serious trouble for themselves either legally or physically. You also put ATS at some liability.

I don't think this matter needs further explaination.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Also read your u2u's you should have a message telling you your thread was moved and where to.

Its an automatic u2u that is sent when a thread is moved,

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfulcurves_AK105
weird, when i did I got this message -- *Sorry, you are not permitted to view this forum*

Wha the hell...

I guess that would be the trash forum then.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, I get ya to some extent, but also...C'mon It's a -Weapony Forum- , and these kinda topics can/should be expected, plus there's other ppl asking about other weapon-related stuff, Sooo I don't really see what the prob is... I mean I do, but don't really see how I'm putting others in Danger. This place seems pretty Mature, so I didn't think of kiddos reading it.

But I got'cha

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfulcurves_AK105
This place seems pretty Mature, so I didn't think of kiddos reading it.

But I got'cha

Thanks for understanding.

And trust me, you might not think about it...but the first time you get out-debated and then find out the other person was 14, you'll realize the truth.

Deny Ignorance

top topics

join