It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Theory. Good vs. Evil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
'NothingMakesSense', yes quite an interesting read it was. That article you pointed out to us. Well, I get the idea. I thought they were only my entourage. Boy am I ever grateful it's not that way at all. Just groupies...floaters, anyone's entourage, as long as you're interesting."

'IMMORTAL', thanks for your response. I was thinking to expand my theory a little. For example, there is a saying out there in the world. It's about 'the highway'. It is said there are two distinctly different highways. And since this saying is about a travelling way...well, there are more ways than one to travel. (For example, last night I dreamt about 'invisible' travellers. No car no ship no plane. Water)
Another saying..."the tree of knowledge of good and evil". Let's start there. The territory of the knowledge of good and evil is like a territory fraught with discord constantly. Then some of those in the garden of discord have worked the land in their mind and they seem to have found a different highway. It's up above the knowledge of good and evil.
Now, you take both of those highways and you look at them from a distance like they were in front of you on your desk. You map out areas for your own self to work through in both of those places. You don't have to go directly into one or both, or you can do that as well. Or perhaps you actually work "through" the inhabitants and the energy which is used to make up all of those creations, whether invisible or not. Now obviously we are talking about some form of hierarchy nevertheless.... I must stop here because the complexity of the third area is too much more than can be explained by good and evil methods. There is a use for all things. And one must use them to get even better.

Crescent Moon
by Montague Dawson

[Edited on 5/8/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I thought they were only my entourage.

you're killing me here. i have a feeling you're bringing up some good points but if you don't elaborate a little bit more you'll lose me and i hate getting left behind. please, i'm not phsycic or anything and i suck at looking for double meanings so PLEASE, PLEASE try and be a little clearer with your posts.

like the above quote...what do you mean, they were only your entourage?

Ps where are you getting your pics very interesting idea....

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I try to be as clear as possible. Sometimes I try to show a truth that would be better left secret. So I use symbolism in order to push it through minus the reaper.cussings. I can be an oddball easily by using this method. Still, I'd rather be an oddball than to not open up to communicate at all. Mud-slinging/flamethrowing...it's all fun.
I was talking about the article that you pointed out at the end of that one post and was referring to Preest in comparison to it...who constantly harrasses me for no real or valid reason. He must be bored. Perhaps that's his way of communicating. And sometimes I wonder if Agent47 is not the same way because he is so aggressive he wants all the news right now. No patience there. I try to be helpful...yet they constantly attack my posts, taking them much too personally, where i have intended them to be a group sharing.

Anyway, 'NothingMakesSense' I also would like to quote you here, from one of your other posts, in "Aliens theory's", because it also makes more sense to say it this way, than some of the explanations I have given of my theory.

'NothingMakesSense'

"......so instead of landing and re-establishing a very advanced society, they decided to wait until later when the

second-gen humans had become more advanced and stopped being so violent. and to try and influence our behavior,

they sent down a missionary with, maybe two others. we called him Jesus. but his mission pretty much failed. seeing

the futility of attempting to modify our behavior themseilves, they set up their starships in orbit around a planet (

pick one, it doesn't really matter) and put the remaining crewmembers into suspended animation. their AI construct

was set up to monitor earth and determine when they could be revealed to give humanity a technology boost and get

us spread out to other planets." Post found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Agent47
The fact that there are opposite spectrums and defined opposites would dictate seperate purposes.

I agree with that. Defined spectrums. Now when that has taken place...where do you go from there? I guess you would pack up a bunch of men into a ship and go discover new territory.

[Edited on 5/8/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i love it when things tie together. i wiil try to answer this in more deatil tommorrow as it is late and tommorrow is mothers day.

ah screw it i will reply tommorrow goodnight

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I agree with that. Defined spectrums. Now when that has taken place...where do you go from there? I guess you would pack up a bunch of men into a ship and go discover new territory.

i admit this thread is a little out of my league so what you and agent47 are getting at i'm not seeing. defined spectrums? elaboration would be appriciated. now what ahppens when we become mature enough to stop killing each other? well, according to my theory a couple of starships descend out of the sky, boost our technology, and we spread out to other planets so when we deplete earth's resources we don't die off collectively. um, i'm hungry and not thinking too well i'll check back later.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
good vs evil aliens. Definitely. good spirits bad spirits, yes. Maybe there is a reason for good and evil. like the battery theory the op was talking about. Cool theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join