It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Holdren, Obama's Sci Czar: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

zombietime.com

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Techno
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-7-2009 by gregp228]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm new to posting on ATS and not quite sure how to post this. I do however feel that this is a very important topic. I am shocked and dismayed that there are people at the very top in our government who could have written something like this. The 30 years since it was published make little difference.

zombietime.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Forced abortions, drugged water supply...

Children taken away, forced birth control implants and sterilization, mandatory family size limit, planetary regime/international police force...

All nightmarish scenarios favoured by wacky, off the charts conspiracy theorist-types, right?

I mean, surely, no one who means to implement and impose such totalitarianism could really rise to any sort of power, especially in these here United States, no?

Outlandish, who would even consider such a thing?

Well, lets have a closer look at John Holdren, BO's science czar, shall we?

Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.

- John Holdren

He firmly believes that compulsory abortions would be legal.

And thats just for starters.

Are presidents known by the sort of people they appoint to positions of power over we, the people?

Could be. Holdren is just one of many, many disturbing characters BO surrounds himself with.

You know, like a sexist, racist appointee to the SCOTUS who belongs to a political action org called "La Raza" (The Race). An appointee who, if was a white male, would be crucified and publicly flogged in the press daily.

But I digress, America, you were told exactly what you would be electing into power all through the campaign, and you ignored the warnings.

Lets have another look at this "Change" we were directed to embrace:

It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society.

- John Holdren

In other words: "Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions"

One would think the Holdren fellow was extraordinary enough to warrant at least a little mainstream news media coverage.

But he did not.

I am surprised that this thread is not getting the attention it deserves, BO is appointing only the most radical, unhinged monsters he can think of, to impose their derangement on every one of us.

Jo hn Holdren, Obama’s Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It does not surprise me. And with more and more believing the 'Global Warming' propaganda, more people would just go along with such things.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It doesn't end there. SCOTUS judge Ginsberg basically said the same thing regarding Row Vs. Wade.

Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.

newsbusters.org...

With this set of left-wing nuts, if you wanted to make a killing on Wall Street, you might invest in gas chambers.

Hey, Ginsberg, who are the populations that you "don't want to have too many of"? Who are today's Nazi's? They're right here in the SCOTUS and administration.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Already covered on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join